A good boy who wants the best for everyone. He's always doing his very best to try and keep everyone happy but is 100% willing to fight what he believes in at the same time. Any solution he comes up with is one Adam believes in with all his heart no matter how difficult it may be. During his school years he attended Hogwarts and was sorted into Hufflepuff, much to his own surprise. Yet compared to his other option of Gryffindor, he displays more traits valued in the Badger house. Loyalty, sincerity and kindness even if he does act brashly at times.
- Was almost born into the Rigel family but his mother ran away soon before he was born to the United Kingdom, where she left him with a man named Mycal Green, someone she knew very well. Adam grew up believing this man was his grandfather.
- He earned a group of four friends who all lived nearby. There was almost nothing that the five of them wouldn't do together, that is until a girl arrived. Adam would always hang out with her even though she was closed off when she first arrived. He thought that they would be together always.
- When they each turned eleven, Adam's letter from Hogwarts arrived as did the four Hogwarts letters for his four other friends. The girl received a letter from Beuxbatons instead, leaving for the French school. Before she left, she gave Adam a necklace that was her lucky charm which she received from her mother.
- Adam was sorted into Hufflepuff, which was further away from his friends as they were each sorted into other houses. This surprised him but he didn't mind too much since they all still hung out together.
- Didn't join any clubs during his Hogwarts years. Instead he focused on his studies and did above average, but not enough to earn the top student spot.
- After graduation, he immediately applied to become an Auror trainee along with two of his friends.
- From the age of eighteen through till twenty-one he remained an Auror. Adam did become close with some of the senior Aurors during this time.
- During his twenty-second year he became a fully-fledged Auror. His friends remained trainees for a while after him, but they also joined him later on.
- He's working hard as he can to keep up to speed, especially after the Head of the Department became Minister for Magic a while ago. Adam is the head of a small group of Aurors who often go out on team missions.