admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

OPEN THREADS
M.
 Posted: May 29 2016, 07:05 PM

Open Threads !
let folks know when you've got an open thread!

just reply in this thread using the code below. think of this thread as an ad for open threads that you may have floating around out there waiting for a bite! be sure to check back in once someone takes the thread or if you yourself claim a tag in one of the listed open threads so we can close the tag!

GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT I'D BE WITHOUT YOU
with NAGITO KOMAEDA and JENSEN WARD
The Jenito wedding thread! Everyone is invited!

STUDY HALL
with GROVER DRAKE
In the library Grover's taking the chance to get some more study in before finals.

OUR ROOTS
with MAVIS VERMILLION
Being the Minister of Magic means that one can't return to their old Department? Not to Mavis! She's back, visiting the Department of Magical Law Enforcement with plans of meeting up with old friends and teasing a few newbies. But what happens when...?

DO ME A FAVOR
with VANESA MORADO
Vanesa returns to her office at Hogwarts to find someone else in it. Are they lost, or up to something more dubious?

CODE
<div class="forumrules-small"><a href="LINK TO THREAD">TITLE</a><br> with <span class="MEMBERGROUP CODE">CHARACTER NAME</span><br></div> <i>brief description of the starter</i> <p>
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.