you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, Tag: Takumi Sumeragi
edward nygma
 Posted: 9 Apr 2018, 07:36 PM

Age AU!
Both characters are 15 and in the same year at Beauxbatons. Takumi has just been accepted into the Elites

THIS. WAS. SO. UNFAIR!

Ed had put so much effort into his application for the Elites back in his first year at the school. He'd trained himself up for months in every area of academics he could find, practised with a million and one IQ tests, pouring his heart and soul into that one fateful day where he would perform the test to see if someone would finally recognise him for the genius he was. But they hadn't. He had 'failed' the test - ha, as if, he'd just been too clever for even the staff to realise. But regardless, he hadn't been welcomed into the exclusive little club of privileged brats, and his... passionate response to that verdict had meant he hadn't been allowed to reapply in future years either...

But now his roommate had been accepted for being alright at archery of all things?!

He threw the door to their shared dormitory open as he reached it, catching it with an outstretched hand as it bounced back towards him after colliding against the wall behind it. But he remained otherwise frozen as he stared around the room at Takumi's already half-packed things. Of course, he'd be moving dormitories now too. Off to live in the fancy private facilities only on offer to the students who were deemed by this ridiculous system to have actual worth.

"What the hell, Takumi?!" Not the most eloquent start but honestly, he was too angry to say anything better right now, as he finally slammed the door shut behind him. "Archery? Really?! They made you an Elite for aiming a pointy stick at a target?! What sort of talent is that supposed to be?!" Takumi's skill at the muggle sport was not news of course, but the fact that it was considered by anyone to be a talent was the real shock here. Ed had never spoken too much on the subject before, since the importance of something that was only a fun little hobby had never really been a subject of debate. Now though, now he had a lot to say about how pointless the stupid waste of time was!

Takumi Sumeragi

PMEmail
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 9 Apr 2018, 08:13 PM

Takumi was over the moon with excitement. Finally his worth had been proven, after many late nights at home practicing until his hands were raw, because he was to get at least 96 out of 100 bullseyes to feel like he had to earn the right to sleep. No more being physically dragged to bed by his concerned stepmom because he'd finally earned his place beside his siblings as an Elite.

It hadn't occured to him that his friends wouldnt' share his excitement.

It probably should have though, he knew that for Edward especially the Elites were a sore topic. He had been permantely banned from trying to apply to them. And Takumi was very sympathetic to that, but really his sympathy for Edward in general had run dry. Any sympathy he gave Edward, often felt like water going down a drain, that he never received back. He had been avoiding spending much time with the other boy lately because it was physicaly exhausting. Even just hearing his shrill demands felt like it'd aged Takumi five years, as he thought about the impending conversatin that was to happen.

Takumi put down the books hehad been in the middle of packing and he sighed, "Ed I really don't want to talk about this. I get it you think I'm unworthy, but your opinion doesn't matter in the end. But you KNOW how hard I work. ' There were a lot of things he could say...how it was rude to turn an activity that was sacred to many cultures for millenia into just, "shooting a stick" . How if they were friends, he should be happy for him. And how honestly none of this was Takumi's fault. But already Takumi felt his anxious little heart racing, and he felt a little ill just seeing the other boy's anger.

----

edward nygma
PM
^
edward nygma
 Posted: 9 Apr 2018, 08:30 PM

"Well that's a shame because I do." His arms folded across his chest in front of him, a mannerism he'd recently begun mimicking from one of the older girls he'd seen around the grounds in much the same way that the words he spoke were picked up from others as well. His classmates had made it very clear to him that they didn't like the Edward Nygma that had bounded into the school with endless energy in his first year - but then that was hardly a surprise since he was yet to find anyone who did like that boy. So he'd taken to emulating the more popular kids around him in an attempt to twist himself into a more pleasing form. It wasn't going particularly well yet but there was still time before he graduated to make a more positive impact on people.

He let out a little squeak of indignation when he was told his opinion didn't matter, fuelled mostly by that fact that Takumi was one of the few people in his life who actually voluntarily listened to what he had to say. It was quite concerning to think this boy might not care anymore either. "Oh come on you don't honestly think you deserve this?" he scoffed, trying to resist the urge to unpack the things Takumi was carefully storing away. It wouldn't stop the inevitable but at least it would feel like he was doing something. "It must be money related, right? Or family, you just got in because your siblings did? Or is it just because of how much you suck up to the headmaster?" His tactic changed slightly on his final suggestion, his shoulders dropping a little as his tone shifted into a whine. "Because I could have done that too if I'd known that was what it took to get in!"

Takumi Sumeragi

PMEmail
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 9 Apr 2018, 08:43 PM

Takumi let out a sigh as his wishes were ignored. He had expected that much but.... he really was trying to avoid situations that gave him anxiety, at least ones that were optional and not worth his time. But right now he was basically a caged animal, with Edward blocking the exit, and that didn't particularly help his climbing heart rate. He knew better then to even vocalize that though, he knew Ed thought all his issues were fake and for attention.

"I mean...I worked really hard. And you know what archery means to me, to my family. You know what me being recognized means to me, so why are you bullying me?" He had confided into Edward so many times about hsi feelings of inadequacy compared to his siblings, his anxieties over his father being gone. Edward hadn't totally been sympathetic, but he never thought those anxieties would be thrown back into his face like this. He felt a stain of fury over this betrayal and without thinking, "I get it okay! You're jealous of my money, and my siblings, and whatever. Well I'm fucking jealous of a lot of things about you too, but I don't bother you about that so leave me alone. Life isn't fair!" ----

edward nygma well that piece of assholery was fast x_x
PM
^
edward nygma
 Posted: 9 Apr 2018, 08:59 PM

"Yes but you worked hard on something that's not worth doing," he stated matter-of-factly, as though Takumi simply needed to be reminded of that very obvious detail. It wasn't an opinion after all, it was just fact that archery was a waste of time. Of course, if that were true then the school shouldn't have considered it a talent either...

Both eyebrows raised at the accusation that followed. "Bullying you?" he echoed, almost recoiling slightly in response as though he couldn't even comprehend where that had come from. "How is asking you how you cheated your way into this corrupt system bullying you? Do you actually know what that word means?" Of course, Ed was not the type to only condescend like that - he would also go the rest of the way and recite textbook definitions to 'educate' his lesser minded colleagues in situations like this one. "It means to seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce someone perceived to be vulnerable. There is no power imbalance here so it's not bullying. And I'm not trying to get you to do anything other than tell me the answer to some simple questions."

Again, his train of thought veered off its initial path into something relating back to his side of this argument. "See? I know that because I'm smarter than you! So why wasn't that recognised?! That matters far more than your stupid sport. I could change the world with this mind. What are you going to do, shoot down a bird?"

The only thing that knocked him off his flow was the sudden admission that the other boy was jealous of something about him, and he seemed to drop his frustration for just a moment in favour of following that instead. "Jealous of what?" he asked, his curiosity firmly interrupting his demand for information because that claim had honestly surprised him.

Takumi Sumeragi

PMEmail
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 9 Apr 2018, 10:42 PM

"Has it occured to you that not EVERYTHING in this world needs to have some big purpose? My sister became an Elite for Quidditch stuff. Besides if you hadn't yelled at the tester, you probably could have tested again and got in. Its not my fault you fucked it up for yourself. "

Takumi found himself narrowing his eyes at Ed as he sanctimoniously explained why this wasn't bullying, "I'm sorry you're the one who's cornered me in my dorm, and yelled at me. You're telling me everything I've ever worked for is stupid and useless. Is that not intimidating? And even if you're not bullying me, you're being a fucking jackass and giving me anxiety, so leave me alone! You're probably just like all the others, just trying to get me to cry so you can feel superior. I thought you were better then that you know?"

The fury in his heart had him on a role, and Takumi was quick to shout back, "Gee Ed, I don't know, maybe I'm jealous of the fact your family is intact, and you can go home to your dad, and I will never see mine again. Or maybe its because you're an only child, and will probably never know what its like to be always be the little brother, who is such a dissapointment compared to his PERFECT older brother, and having all your teachers think of yu as an inferior version of him. Or maybe its because you can go out there right now, and you can make a fool of yourself trying to be friends with everyone and you have enough courage to try again tomorrow, and you're not AFRAID, of anything? And no one ever assumes you just bought your way into anything. And even now you're so confident in how smart you are, and fucking god, I wish I could have that! " Takumi took a deep breath, his tongue genuniely worn out, and he felt tears fall down his cheeks, "I'm SORRY you're not an Elite okay? It isn't fair, and you deserve it. But its not my fault okay!" ----

edward nygma
PM
^
edward nygma
 Posted: 10 Apr 2018, 05:17 PM

That question made... absolutely no sense. Of course everything needed a purpose. Otherwise why were you doing it. That was a stupid thing to say. Or was Takumi just questioning the 'big' bit? Sure some people's purposes in life were smaller than others because they were less important so technically if you wanted to be successful you did need a big purpose but if you just wanted to live then a small purpose would be fine. Of course he didn't have long to dwell on that before Takumi rounded on Ed's own experience with the system of Elites currently in question. "I... well... that was..." he stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse under the pressure. "They were idiots for not recognising my talent, that wasn't my fault."

"Cornering you? You're in the centre of the room, idiot," Ed replied, the metaphor going right over his head as he frowned at Takumi for saying such a strange thing. "And besides, this is my dormitory too." As though to make his point, he moved away from the door to his own bed, pausing when he saw the state of it. He liked to leave everything perfectly neat and tidy in a morning when he went down to breakfast: bed perfectly made, books lined up neatly on the bedside table, and everything else at perfect right angles. But he was usually one of the first to leave the room, and the other boys had a habit of purposefully messing up his stuff to try and get a reaction out of him. It was a very efficient tactic actually, since Ed was now twitching very uncomfortably beside the bed, his intention of storming towards it and making a point of continuing this debate from it suddenly interrupted by his desire to make everything neat again. His hesitation only lasted for a few seconds, before he caved and began straightening out his sheets again, continuing the argument while he worked on his task.

"A fact shouldn't be intimidating Takumi," he snapped back. "It's not my fault if the truth scares you. Besides, you can't 'give' someone anxiety. That's an internal emotion. I can make you feel anxious but I can't give you anxiety, learn some grammar." Anyone would tell you attacking the wording of someone's statement was the weakest move in any form of argument, but it slipped out of Ed too automatically for him to consider whether this was the time or the place for it. He straightened up for a moment to look back at the other boy, a glimmer of weakness showing for a moment at 'I thought you were better' but he covered it up as quickly as he could. "Why would I be trying to make you cry? You aren't making any sense today, urgh, and they still want to let this mess into the Elites." He didn't challenge the 'superior' comment. it was hard to feel superior when your opponent had just gotten everything you'd ever wanted and was still proceeding to complain about it. No tears would redress that balance today.

He was suddenly very pleased his hands were busy with re-making his bed as Takumi told him exactly what he was jealous of. It gave him an excuse not to look at the other kid, or to have to directly answer the majority of what he said. He didn't turn back until everything was fixed again, sitting down on the centre of the neatly straightened sheets to reach across and organise his table now as well.

"Yeah you're right, it's sooooooooo much better to be a disappointment when there's nothing to compare to." The elongated 'so' was another thing he'd stolen for a classmate, though he did have a habit of testing new things against friends or even pseudo-friends where the backlash for doing it wrong wouldn't be so bad. Sarcasm in general was very new to him, and he was not quite getting the tone right, nor the balance in the words he was stressing. "It's so much better to fail when there is literally no minimum standard necessary to reach. Oh yes I much prefer it when rather than missing a visible goal I am deemed a failure for no other reason than I am me. Yes, sooooo much better.."

He had finally finished tidying his things, and had sat back against the pillows with a huff. He hadn't yet looked up though, so had missed the tears on Takumi's face, and apaprently hadn't registered the stres sin his voice either. "Besides, it's not my fault you lack confidence. And it is your fault for supporting a corrupt system. You should be boycotting it in protest, turning down their offer if you understand how unfair it really is!

Takumi Sumeragi

PMEmail
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 10 Apr 2018, 06:06 PM

Takumi rolled his eyes, "Its an expression, Edward. " Expressions always seemed to soar over Edward's head. But he did have a point when he said it was his dormitory too. And when he wandered off to fix his things up, Takumi hoped maybe that would distract him, but apparently not.

"Okay fine! You're making me anxious. And gees I don't know Edward, you've seen for the past five years how people bully me and laugh at me when I cry, maybe that has something to do wtih why people make me cry. You've even said itbefore that crying, makes me less of a man." Vocalizing that, made him feel extremely ashamed fo the tears streaking down his face, out of stress, but he couldn't do much to stop them.

As Takumi expected, Edward seemed extremely dismissive over the things that Takumi was jealous of. "You don't understand! If you actually met my older brother you'd understand the shit I have to live up to. I can't live up to that, no matter how hard I try, its much worse to know your standard and never be able to live up to it." Takumi sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He had spent many years trying to emulate Ryoma, even his long hair that so many people thought of as an inate trait of his, had began by him begging his parents to let him grow his hair out to look like his father and Ryoma.

"The system isn't corrupt just because you didn't get in Edward. Maybe under the new headmaster you'll be allowed to try again, have you tried asking?" His voice was warbling from the stress and the tears, and he was thankful that Edward wasn't looking at him. "Please let me have one thing, Ed. If you were my friend you'd be happy for me." ----

edward nygma
PM
^
edward nygma
 Posted: 10 Apr 2018, 10:04 PM

He frowned, looking a little disappointed at himself for missing the expression, but managed to swiftly shift it to frustration at Takumi not then putting the effort in to explaining what the expression actually meant. How was he supposed to learn for the future if no-one bothered to help him?!

"Well we have just established you don't actually know what bullying is," he mumbled to himself, though his volume was a little loud for such a gesture, so his words weren't exactly muffled. "And you've never exactly been 'manly' so now isn't a good time to start." Most of this was bitterness, wanting to spit little sparks of venom at the other boy, cut him down little by little, to take some sort of revenge for the intense jealousy this 'friend' had caused in him and that he didn't know any other way to handle.

It was only after that that he actually noticed the tears on Takumi's face, Ed himself frowning and leaning forward to get a better look. "You're crying? You're upset? Why are you upset?" The questions came from genuine confusion, Ed not quite piecing together the sentiments expressed to him already with the emotions now displayed on Takumi's face. He'd assumed the boy was exaggerating, because he couldn't possibly be feeling as passionate as he was making out he was. "You just got offered a place in the Elites? What do you have to be upset about? You're not crying over your brother surely, you just proved you're just as talented as him by getting in so it can't be that? Or are you really that ungrateful that you don't even care about what you just achieved?" Ed's lips were pursed slightly, frown fixed in place as he tried to work out the details of the response playing out in front of him.

"It's always better to have a goal in sight, you're wrong. And there's no reason you couldn't live up to him if you really tried so you're basically just giving up. Your stamina is the issue, not your goal." His gaze slid across to the drawer beside him, hiding a folder of all of his best homework and grades of the year that he would hand to his father on the first day of summer., just like he did every year He'd not been impressed with anything Ed had shown him so far but maybe this year would be different. Stamina, see? That's all it took.

His arms crossed across his chest in a sulky manner as Takumi disagreed with his claim that the system was corrupt. "Well then it's just broken. How can they possibly think archery is more important than my genius?!" he grumbled, glaring off to the side instead of keeping eye contact. "I tried to ask but no-one will give me a straight answer yet. Maybe if I just go direct to his office..." His expression loosened slightly at the final comment, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "... Let you have... I'm not taking it from you? I can't. Trust me, I would if I could, but I can't do anything to stop you having it...?" This felt like one of those occasions where he was missing something but hopefully Takumi would fill in the gaps for him. "And why should I be happy for you getting what I want, that doesn't make sense either?"

Takumi Sumeragi

PMEmail
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 10 Apr 2018, 10:57 PM

Takumi was absolutely exhausted. Part of him just wanted to see if he could ignore the claims and strange questions being thrown his way, but he knew if he ignored them it'd just get worse.

"You're not exactly manly either," Takumi shot back. "Archery is significantly more manly then what you do, I have actual muscles unlike you." Though their arguments about masculinity always confused Takumi. The definition of "being a man" he had always been taught by his father had been 'someone who takes care of his family, and those who need him' and not any other bells and whistles.

Takumi blushed and quickly turned his head away from Edward, wiping the tears from his sleeves, "I...I don't know okay. I feel like I can't get anything without there being some catch. Now I feel like shit over somthing I should feel happy about. I don't know why I'm crying okay? I can't really help it!"

And his tears only worsened as Edward grilled him about Ryoma, "Okay so lets pretend I did become as good as him. I'll always just be...a cheap imitation of him, everything I can do he's done first. Besides no matter how hard I try, I'll never be the first born son with all the perks that gets." Really he had no idea why he was saying any of this to Ed. He'd never understand. He'd never understand what it felt like to be a spare. Even if his parents had another kid, he'd always be the first one trusted with responsibilities.

"Maybe its cause my talent is unique?" Takumi said, as he sniffed and wiped his face, "I mean... a lot of people test for academics. So maybe thats why. " Takumi gave a small shrug, "Look I don't know...what exactly are you trying to accomplish yelling at me?" ----

edward nygma
PM
^
edward nygma
 Posted: 11 Apr 2018, 11:20 AM

Pulling his knees up in front of him and wrapping his arms around them protectively, Ed glared sulkily at his duvet in response to Takumi's very reasonable declaration that he wasn't particularly manly himself. At least the other boy did a sport, even if it was a stupid muggle one. And it was true Ed's father would probably be more proud of a son like Takumi just for that alone. Imagine, getting into the Elites, being recognised by your school, for a sport! His dad would have been so proud of that. If Ed could have reapplied for the scheme, he might have been tempted to try and show off his technomagic skills instead of simply his IQ. After all, maybe he could twist that to his dad as being an Elite for mechanical engineering... no, that was too long, he wouldn't understand that. For 'being a mechanic', that would work. But alas, that would require being allowed to apply again anyway...

His brows furrowed deeper at Takumi's response to his questions - if the other kid didn't understand either then it really was hopeless. "You are just ungrateful then," he clarified, more to explain it to himself than anything else, "if you feel bad for something so good. You're either guilty, which would make sense, you should be, or you just don't appreciate the magnitude of this recognition." His voice had dropped to a much quieter level, his tone far more rational than before, but not because he was trying to make things easier for Takumi. It was just a side effect of not trying to actively attack him anymore, since that obviously required volume and force. This was just a conversation and not a confrontation now so of course it was different.

"Will you just stop crying?" he snapped as the boy blubbered out more talk about his brother. "I can barely understand you, it's very inconvenient, and I don't know what to do when you're crying. I don't like it, so stop." Something told him already it wasn't as simple as that, but it was worth a shot at least. Once he'd finally distinguished the words through the sobs though, he snorted in derision before replying. "So then don't copy him? Do something else to stand out. Shock them. Make them realise you're different by doing something they'll remember." Ed had his own plans brewing around that idea after all... If no-one would appreciate him for the genius he was when he simply told them that was the case, he was going to find ways to show them, ways they couldn't just ignore.

He bristled at the implication he was less unique, physically tensing and practically snarling back, "Vomiting slugs into a bucket is a unique talent but that doesn't make it worthy of Elite status! Lots of people might test for academics, but no-one can match me. Trust me, I've compared myself to every other student in this school, I'm better than all of them. That's what I tried to show them in my assessment but they were too stupid to see what was right in front of them." He rolled his eyes and gave out a dramatic sigh, two more picked up traits, before replying, "I am trying to get you to realise how unfair this is so you will use your new position to fix this for me!" Maybe they'd listen to Takumi if he put in a good word for him...

Takumi Sumeragi

PMEmail
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 11 Apr 2018, 06:09 PM

"I do appreciate it though!" Takumi insisted. Or at least...he thought he did? "Stop putting words in my mouth." He was sick of Edward's analytical commentary about everything.

He did try to stop crying though, and like Edward tried to distract himself, as he opened the drawers by his bed to retrieve his clothes out of them, and began placing them in his bag. It didn't totally work but at least his words became a bit more intelligible "I....shock them? How would I even do that...." You didn't exactly hear very much about positivily shocking people, and he didnt want to put any stress on his poor stepmother then he already did. "I can't do something like that...my mom is already stressed enough raising all of us on our own, I can't do anything to deliberately make that harder for her." He already made things harder for her by accident.

He looked up from the unifrom jackers he had been shoving into the bag, to look at Edward again, "You could probably learn to be a bit more modest, people would probably like it more if you didn't brag so much." He didn't understand how anyone could talk so highly of themselves all the time and not feel ashamed of it. "And look, honestly if I had access to my fortune right now, I'd probably be willing to put some money down to get you in, but I won't get that until I'm seventeen and by then it'd be too late."It was a bold statement, but honestly, he'd literally give up ALL his money to stop this whining,if he could

----

edward nygma
PM
^
edward nygma
 Posted: 11 Apr 2018, 06:58 PM

"Act like it then," Ed replied with a sigh, already bored by the other boy's whining. Oh wah wah wah my life is so haaaaaard, my whole family is loving and supporting and wants me to do well in the hobbies I chose for myself, and now I've been made an Elite as well, oh woe is me. It was very hard not to sulk about all of this, and actually Ed's arms were soon crossing over his chest again, lower lip sticking out slightly in a pout. He knew shouting at the other kid wouldn't actually get him anywhere, so his energy for that hadn't lasted very long, particularly since Takumi's accusations had very quickly snuffed out his spark. Ed was very used to being told he had handled something wrong, reacted wrong, done something wrong in general, so to have Takumi attack him for being 'intimidating' and 'bullying' him when Ed had intended to do nothing of the sort was enough to diminish the fight in him anyway. These days it was unlikely that a teacher would see the tears and give him detention for causing them, but that had been a common enough response in the past for Ed to feel bad enough without it.

And Takumi was still talking nonsense anyway. "What?!" The stress was clear in his voice this time as he questioned the expression. "I'm nowhere near your mouth! And how would you even, what are you, what do you... URGH why can't you just say things that make sense?!" The world felt out of sync right now, and these little added points of confusion were not making him feel any better.

"If you don't want to do it that's your choice but then stop complaining. It's tiresome. Your problems don't matter." Most people would know not to say something like that, even if they thought something similar, but Ed heard nothing wrong in his words. He considered Takumi's problems to be small and unimportant in comparison to his own, so there was no harm in just stating that.

He flashed a glare at his roommate when he was offered 'advice'. "I tried that. No-one noticed me. No-one thought I was worth anything. So I realised I have to show people, that's all." His glare got narrower at the offer that followed it too, and he sat up very straight, his voice breaking into the odd squeak of indignation as he replied. "Excuse me?! I don't want to get in on MONEY?! I have ACTUAL TALENT! Why does NO-ONE UNDERSTAND THAT?!"

Takumi Sumeragi

PMEmail
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 12 Apr 2018, 05:48 AM

Takumi just huffed as he didn't even dignify that demand with a response, as he continued packing his clothes up. But Edward getting flustered over a simple phrase made him turn his head back again, " Why is it I'm the one who has English as my THIRD language, but I'm the one who seems to understand it better." Sometimes phrases like "putting words in my mouth" were confusing at first, but they easily came to him with some practice. Then again Takumi always like metaphorical wording in any language. Edward seemed to like his language too simple and concise.

Takumi's annoyance faded into actual...hurt as he heard Edward say his problems didn't matter, "Nice to know how you actually feel about me. You think I'm a brat like everyone else does huh?" Pople always showed their true colors in the end didn't they, "And look I don't know what you expect me to do for you? Almost everyone I've known who brags the way you do, actually isn't as good as they sound. And you are really smart, smarter then me sure, but you're smart ina way that no one seems to like. And thats not really my fault is it?" Was he being harsh? Probably. But Takumi wanted to fight fire with fire. ----

edward nygma
PM
^
edward nygma
 Posted: 13 Apr 2018, 07:37 PM

The way Edward was shifting and twitching in response to Takumi's sarcastic question made it very clear just how uncomfortable highlighting such a thing made him feel. In fact, in order to stop his hands from fidgeting where they sat in his lap, fingers picking at his own nails until they began to splinter, he reached across for the Rubik's Cube on his bedside table, focusing his gaze wholly on that as he quickly set to work rotating the sides into a mess of mixed up colours. It was a distraction from his own incompetence at least, one that meant he didn't have to dwell on the fact that even at such a disadvantage Takumi was still so much better than him at something that seemed to come so naturally to everyone in the world but Ed.

"Yes," he muttered back, turning the cube over in his hands for a moment while he considered how to 'solve' it. Just back to flat colours was boring and too easy: how about a specific pattern? His attention didn't lift from the twisting his fingers soon got to work on as the other kid stated things he already well knew. "I never said it was your fault, I just thought maybe you'd-" He paused for a split second before veering off to, "Never mind, it doesn't matter. You're no different. You're just like all the others. You don't see me. No-one does. But I'll show them one day. One day they won't ignore my talents. One day I'll make them see me." His hands stopped, holding the cube up to himself displaying the repeated strings of colour on each face, smiling slightly at his achievement. He would need something bigger than this to draw people's attention to his brilliance finally but... one day...

Takumi Sumeragi

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture

HOS Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning Taking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.