you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A walk in the gardens, Theresa / Jim
theresa kore
 Posted: 13 Dec 2017, 05:41 AM

N/A

Theresa snickered as Jim laughed, replying with that teasing smirk that Terra couldn’t help but grin along with. ”Good to know… So I have permission to punch him in the nose? I knew there was a reason I liked you…” Theresa teased with a chuckle as she nudged him in the ribs gently. She felt calm, cool and collected for what felt like the first time in years. She wasn’t someone who often felt such a calm and it was a nice feeling… Well, whatever calm was anyways…

Theresa chuckled with a snort as Jim teased her about her cats, unable to help the soft bubbling chuckle rumbling in her chest as they walked,”I’m lucky to have them… Although I’m pretty sure they might end up getting me kicked out of my apartment with their howling. I swear they think they’re dogs half the time..” Theresa rolled her eyes with another snort,”Weird ass cats I own…”

jim hawkins-viajero
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
jim hawkins
 Posted: 18 Dec 2017, 04:12 PM

N/A

Jim burst into laughter at the woman's comment. Perhaps not his most mature reaction to things, but he didn't care and he figured that the woman wouldn't mind it either and he nudged her back when she did a playful smile on his lips. He liked this very much, the ease with which they were together.

He grinned brightly at her comment about her cats. Well you like me, and I'm convinced by now I'm captain of the weirdos so I'm not very surprised that your cats are also weird. he teased winking at her I'd really like you to meet my husband one day you know, have you two met, I don't think... I feel like the two of you will do great. I mean you both love me so you've got that going on for you. he said randomly jumping to another topic and saying the latter part in a teasing manner.

theresa kore - - think we should start wrapping it up?
PM
^
theresa kore
 Posted: 3 Jan 2018, 06:10 AM

N/A

Theresa couldn’t help but laugh with him as he burst into laughter beside her. She felt like Jim was that older brother that she never had, or perhaps even that father that she always imagined her own being. Maybe this was why she held such a fondness for Jim.

Theresa chuckled, nudging him again, snickering as he spoke about being the captain of the weirdos,”So am I co-captain or something?” She winked at him with a giggle, laughing as he teased. She looked to him as he spoke about his husband, before she nodded,”I believe we’ve met, but we certainly will have to, if we have not already… Breakfast in Paris one day, just the three of us?” Theresa smirked at Jim with a smirk.

jim hawkins-viajero: Sounds good http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif One or two more posts, you think?
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
jim hawkins
 Posted: 17 Jan 2018, 09:19 PM

N/A

Hearing Theresa's laugh he smiled wide, it didn't seem that he could have a mode in which he wasn't smiling for too long with her. When she teased him mentioning beeing co-captain he laughed once more. "I wouldn't have it any other way." he teased back, a bright shine into his eyes. When she mentioned breakfast in Paris he nodded excited "It sounds like a marvelous idea." he confirmed. "Can't wait."

He was certain that the two of them would do great. After all the two of them were two of his favorite people and he felt that they would resonate with each other, he didn't know how he got that feeling, it was just what he felt into his gut. Looking at Theresa once more there was a happy shine into his eyes. She really felt like the sister he never had and he always loved spending time with her and sharing things with her. Even when they didn't say anything they seemed to be sharing something and that was a trully wonderfull feeling to have.

theresa kore -- sounds good <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The ArrowTaking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.