Add Reply
New Poll

oh so charming, Tag;; Brucey
evangeline riot
 Posted: 2 Jan 2018, 08:34 AM

N/A

You're the sinking ship,
that I could not let go.
Evan was having a rather lazy kind of day around the mansion. Most of the kiddies were away at school, the younger ones who both annoyed her and seemed to evoke an almost nauseating need to protect them were out of sight and out of mind. She wasn't really sure who all was still in the house as she walked down the hall though she knew she probably wouldn't be running into Ed any time soon as she was pretty sure he was at work.

She'd been holed up in her room most of the morning and now was feeling all jittery. She was never really fond of staying in one place for all that long, sitting or laying stationary just made her bones ache. Often she was a bit twitchy, moving her foot to an inaudible beat or drumming her fingers on a surface, anything really to keep her expending at least a little bit of energy. She blamed her years on the streets for that. You constantly had to be active, keep looking for easy marks, for places to hit while flying under the radar of the cops. Although she didn't have to do that any more she still seemed to run through the motions and right now she needed to move.

Padding down the hallway on blue socked feet she figured she could take a tour of the house then settle down for some more studying. She tended to do that in secret. Had to keep up appearances, pretend like she didn't care about school, that everything was easy breezy. All the while she essentially studied at least four or five hours a night to keep prepared, sometimes even more if she had nothing going on.

As she passed a slightly ajar door she wasn't all that tempted to push it open or pry. Judging by where she was in the hall and the murmur of a male voice she figured it was Bruce's room. It wasn't that she didn't get along with him, she just never bothered to get to know him. He wasn't in her year or her house and she remained in the mindset that she would be kicked out of here eventually- so what was the point? She had just passed the door when she heard 'stupefy' muttered and then saw a flash of uncharacteristic purple light along with a sizzling sound.

Brows furrowing immediately she pursed her lips a second. She could just ignore him, let him absolutely butcher the spell, go downstairs and get something to eat or... She sighed a little and cursed her apparent need to help those around her. Laying a hand on the door she pushed it open fully just in time to see the spell conjured once more again issuing a purple light and then sparks and crackling noises. Leaning on the door frame she set crystalline eyes on him and didn't bother clearing her throat as she crossed her arms over her black tank top, “Are you going to the awards ceremony?” She wondered over at him, her expression read as one unimpressed though didn't wait for his response before continuing, “Pretty sure you're going to win Worst Charm Cast Ever In the History of Magic, or at least be in the running.” She muttered.

From where she'd been standing when he cast it that second time she could see his stance was all wrong and he almost seemed timid about the whole thing. Charms needed a firm hand but they also needed a sort of fluidity, like working with water, loose but in control. He was just... Doing it all wrong. Then again she might have been a tad bit judgey and defensive considering charms was her forte and something she was rather passionate about (in secret of course). She realized that she might have come off a bit harsh and reeled back a bit, replacing her almost cold expression with something more amused, “Want some help? Not like I have anything going on right now anyway.” She offered. The sassy tone was still present though watered down quite a bit. Her abrasive attitude didn't always work out well, especially with people she didn't know, and while generally she wouldn't care she actually genuinely wanted to help him. If only because he was absolutely slaughtering the execution of the spell and it made her shudder inwardly.

bruce wayne | WORDS | So it begins >3
PM
^
bruce wayne
 Posted: 2 Jan 2018, 08:28 PM

N/A

...but the sky is empty
 and orion walks by and doesn't speak
Bruce was trying to cast this charm and he didn't seem to have much luck with it. He had managed some charms when he had been dueling, but now that he was actively thinking about things it was worse than usual and he didn't seem able to cast this particular one and he was getting rather frstrated about it too. He hated it when he couldn't do things properly and with charms this seemed to be the case more often than not. He had to try very hard and practice a lot to end up having a rather average result overall.

All in all he had to admit that it felt like he was hitting a wall and he was starting to feel that he wouldn't be able to pass his exam this year, not if this spell was tested anyway. When he heard Evangeline's voice he looked up and looked at her in a rather perplexed way not able to understand what she meant by her question. Was this some joke on his advance? It felt like it was, it must had been right? He wasn't sure. Was there a ceremony that he was actually supposed to be attending? No he didn't think. He frowned slightly trying to figure out what she meant by her question. While they were at the same school and lived in the same house, at least for the small bit that Bruce had been here anyway, he was more like aware of her existance than knowing her per se. She hadn't seeked to have a conversation with him really and he had returned the favor.

Her next words cemented the fact that this really was a joke on his expence which made his expression become even more serious. "What a charming thing to say. Are you trying out for some worse conversation starter competition, cause you're doing ok but I doubt you'd win with that" he replied to her. Social graces weren't very much his thing and the fact that he was doing miserably, and mocked with it for that matter, made him quite unhappy.

When she offered to help him he looked at her with a questioning expression, feeling aprehensive of her offer. "Why would you want to help me?" he asked

378 for evangeline riot, this should be amusing http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif ��
PM
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 2 Jan 2018, 08:52 PM

N/A

You're the sinking ship,
that I could not let go.
As the slightly younger teen turned toward her fully she took in his expression and the way he held himself with interest. There was tension in his shoulders, tension was a precursor to a negative reaction in most cases. She couldn't recall ever hearing Bruce yell or snap at anyone though, again, she hadn't spent much time with him. When she was here at the mansion she admittedly spent way too much time with Ed, more than the time she spent with the other 'kids' in the house. She could say one hundred percent that whatever she was expecting his reaction to be, it wasn't what came out of his mouth, the way he worded things and that tone it made her brow quirk up with interest.

“Oh Bruce, you've got way more fire than anyone around here gives you credit for.” She smirked a bit, was that a veiled compliment? Maybe it was a touch impressed. She was expecting maybe something awkward or bashful, maybe some embarrassment, though he met her sassy lines with more of his own. That worry that perhaps she offended him or caused some sort of irreparable damage faded away swiftly and was replaced with a honed interest in the Ravenclaw before her, “To answer your question, no,” She pushed off her lean on the door frame and stepped into the room casually, “I already won the medal in my category.” She added almost absently as she moved to the other side of the room to look over his things with interest. You could learn a lot about a person by really paying attention to their possessions.

When he posed his question her back was to him though her lips turned up a little bit in a genuine smile. He was cautious, that was a good thing, a wise move around someone like her- not that he'd know much about her upbringing or anything. The smile turned into a smirk once more by the time she turned to face him, “You want the honest answer or do you want me to lie to you?” She wondered, “I could be helping you because I just love people and kindness and puppies and rainbows.” She offered, “Or it could be because it physically hurts to watch you butcher a charm like that over and over again. Which sounds more likely?” She turned her crystalline gaze on his, reminding herself to keep her stance relaxed and the tension from her shoulders. Maybe if she appeared to be more open he'd relax a little too.

bruce wayne | WORDS | The sass can't be stopped.
PM
^
bruce wayne
 Posted: 2 Jan 2018, 09:50 PM

N/A

...but the sky is empty
Bruce didn't yell really, partly cause he didn't often feel like yelling and partly cause most of the times that he did he also felt that he wouldn't be able to stop yelling in the forseeable future and he didn't like that prospect very much. Besides he prefered to keep to himself and yelling for an extended period of time wouldn't exactly help in that direction. Snapping was something that was more possible, though frankly with him not having yelled in years that wasn't much of a surprise, but didn't happen often either.

Something in her reaction made him feel a sense of pride inside. He couldn't exactly read her expression, but it would seem that he really had her attention and given that it would seem she liked spending a lot of time with Ed and not as much with the younger residents of this place, or at least not with Bruce himself, but he was the new kid here, that made him feel strange and a sense of pride inside of him. He didn't often seek the attention of other people, but something about this case was different. Maybe cause this had been one of the wittiest responses he had ever given to a person... and the fact that he had done so while frustrated with academic failure was something that baffled him in itself.

When she said that he had more fire than what people gave him credit for he tilted his head. Was this a complement? Were people in this house really discuss him and whether or not he had enough... fire? He scratched the back of his head raising one of his eyebrows "Thank you?" he said, no hint of sarcasm in his voice, but honestly asking if he should be thanking her for what she said. When she mentioned having won a medal in her own category he snorted. "And for those that are keeping score, Evangeline 2, Bruce 1." he said, a hint of humor(?) into his tone.

As she moved along and started looking at the things that he had in his room he kept his eyes on her, though he didn't have anything particurlarly fragile around, at least not visible. He did have some pictures of him with his parents, but he kept those hidden, partly cause he didn't want to keep answeting questions about them and partly cause they were a constant reminder of what he had caused and sometimes he couldn't handle it. What there was an abundance of was books. Textbooks were side by side with advanced books on technomagic, potions, defense against the dark arts and ancient runes that he had bought from stores, along with note books, and works of fiction and mythology, and next to them quiditch schematics and a more recent adition among them being a book on dueling strategy, all of them organized in a quite haphazard way, that did make sense to Bruce but didn't seem to resonate with anyone else that had been in his room that far.

There were few decorative things in the room, most of them also doubling as items that he could use for courses, like a model of the solar system, or quiditch related items. And of course his broom was within grabbing distance from his bed in case he decided that he had had enough and he wanted to fly.

When she replied to his question he looked at her bewildered. "I'll go with the second one. Unless part of your class is gonna be making a rainbow out of glitter and sunshine." he replied to her.

601 for evangeline riot, can't decide if this is cute or hilarious. Probably both ��
PM
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 2 Jan 2018, 10:38 PM

N/A

You're the sinking ship,
that I could not let go.
Evan didn't yell either, she seemed to lean more toward snapping and venom laced remarks than anything. She couldn't recall the last time she'd actually yelled at someone out of anger. Even her run ins with Julien hadn't gotten her riled up enough and that Durmstrang sassbucket knew how to push all of her buttons in just the right way to have her seething. She remembered yelling at one of the Junkyard Dogs once but again that was years ago and he was putting the lives of 'her kids' in danger by pulling stupid stunts.

He should have been proud, really and truly, it took a decent amount of work to impress her or to take her off guard and he'd managed. Not that she thought she was a big deal or anything, in fact she rather liked to lay low and avoid social interactions at all costs if given the chance. She could be sociable with enough mental prep time though most of her conversations ended in the other party getting their feathers ruffled or feelings hurt it seemed like something that was hard to avoid. She was kind of working on it if that meant anything to anyone? 'Nice' wasn't something she was use to and kindness was just as far off but dealing with the kids here had sort of pushed her toward attempting to be less snappy and blunt on the rare occasion she realized she was doing it.

When he question!thanked her she grinned a bit more at him and gave him a nod, “You're oh-so very welcome Mr. Wayne.” She muttered with a half bow before making her way around the room. She was just about to pick up a technomagic book when he spoke her name and for a split second her shoulders tensed and she fell still. Rolling her shoulders to get the tightness out of them she shook her head, “It's Evan. The only one who calls me Evangeline is Oswald, and I only let that slide because he's putting a roof over my head.” She muttered back to him without looking in his direction.

With that out of the way she allowed herself to hear the slight lilt in his tone which said he was being... What? Playful? Something else she didn't expect from the quiet lone wolf. She glanced over her shoulder at him, that grin back on her lips, “Better get use to second place, it's going to be your new home from now on.” She joked back lightly. Continuing her stroll she took in the books upon books stacked one on top of another. The order didn't make sense to her though she didn't question it. Honestly, again, she was impressed. Mr. Tall blonde and handsome over there happened to be a bookworm. If she had her walls up high as she usually did in the public eye she probably would have poked fun at him to keep up appearances though when it was just the two of them here she didn't bother, “Do a lot of reading in your spare time?” She wondered. She wouldn't admit it but most of her time was spent studying as well.

The quidditch items were interesting, she had considered applying for the Hufflepuff team though always found a reason not to go out for it. By the time she'd finished her rounds and turned back to him he looked a little confused. Had he been taking her seriously with that whole rainbow and puppies thing? Why was she getting flashbacks to dealing with Ed and his weird misunderstandings of phrases and sarcasm? At least she had experience she supposed, “I mean, if you want to rainbow glitter sunshine your room I'm down. Not my thing and I'll probably never come back in here if you do, but hey, you do you.” She flashed him an amused smile to show she was joking, “Why are you trying to figure out a stunning charm anyway? Going to kick some ass?” She wondered with a slight head tilt.

bruce wayne | WORDS | Awww, she's being kind of nice...ish.
PM
^
bruce wayne
 Posted: 3 Jan 2018, 09:13 PM

N/A

...but the sky is empty
Bruce could understand the pain that social interactions could be. Usually they were rather difficult to accomplish and he wasn't often good at the first impressions thing. He found it odd that there had been something less awkward with Evangeline, which would probably mean that he'd make things awkward soon enough. Sure they shared the same roof, but he hadn't talked to all the people he had been sharing the same dorm with, or at least common room with, since his freshman year. And he was living under the same roof with Evangeline for a lesser period of time.

He slightly shook his head at her reaction to his question/thanking her and he rolled his eyes in a prentend hopelesness, while he couldn't hide a small smile. "Evan then." he responded to her when she corrected him about the way he called her. He couldn't understand why not Evangeline though... but he didn't want to create tension as a result of something so trivial. Didn't seem to matter really, many people had quirks over how they were called. Besides if it was something more than a quirk she could potentially reply to him and then ask something about him that went deeper than the surface and despite his not being his usual self today aparently it didn't mean that he was prepared to start talking about the deeper and more painful things about himself. Joking about glitter and conversation starters and the like were better topics of discussion, right?

He frowned slightly as she mentioned that he should get used to second place still observing her as she went through his things and he blassed his good sense for having the set of photographs hidden out of sight. He figured she'd probably ask and he didn't want to talk about it. "Don't get too comfortable with your victory, we've got time." he replied to her comment about second place, half joking half serious about it.

His mood picked up again when she asked about reading. "Yes. I love reading actually, I think I'd abolish sleeping and eating in its favor if I could be sustained by it... I'm better at replacing some interactions with it, though these days I don't seem to be as successful in it as I used to be. The replacement I mean. Not that I complain, though some times I might..." he trailed off, trying to get his head back in order and he shrugged. He was blabbing and he probably didn't make much sense to her either. He gave another shrug.

When she mentioned that she wouldn't come back to the room in the case of a sunshine and glitter rainbow he looked at her a bit confused for a few moments deciding that she was probably joking. Maybe he could try it to see if she trully did or if he misunderstood. Her question about the stunning charm made him smile. "Kinda yeah... Well... you see I've kinda hadthis random orientation/first meeting though it was random really with a dueling club member, you know the one in Drumstang, and seeing how charms isn't my strong suit figure i'd do some practice before i end up embarassing myself next practice." he said trying to explain his choice. "That probably makes little sense" he added, stumbling upon his own words.

554 for evangeline riot, awkward Bruce is awkward ��
PM
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 3 Jan 2018, 11:13 PM

N/A

You're the sinking ship,
that I could not let go.
It seemed like that was something they shared, the whole not great first impression thing. She had noticed that he was quick to roll with her snarky remarks at first though and it didn't seem to bother him or ruffle any feathers. That was probably a good sign- or it meant he was just as off kilter as she was, either way it would make for some interesting time together. She knew most of the kids in the house, or knew of them, though spent very little time with them when she could avoid it. There were a few that got special attention, that she'd taken under her wing, though others like Klar and Asuka she seemed to avoid like the plague especially on days when she was feeling a bit more snarly than usual.

She glanced up at him after her half-bow and noted the beginnings of a smile on his lips, “Oh, so he can smile. I thought your face was set in a permanent line all the time.” She continued to joke a bit. She wasn't poking fun at him, honest, she just found it amusing and it had to mean she wasn't completely botching this whole thing- at least not yet. She gave him a nod of her head when he made the right decision and called her Evan. Evangeline was so... Holy and Godly and good. She was none of those things, good included, that much had been proven when she attacked that stupid Slytherin girl because Julien got all up in her head.

She pushed those thoughts away though, she didn't want to think about them, about what she'd done or how far over the line she'd jumped at what seemed now like so very little provocation. Although she didn't know much about the teen behind her she assumed that he had his fair share of demons as she did her own though like him she didn't feel like opening up about them. She wasn't really the caring and sharing type, she'd listen sure, though when it came to actually speaking about her own experiences there were walls upon walls which kept it all hidden away. She tilted her head to the side to glance back at him when he spoke again and her lips turned up in a grin, “Do we now? Planning on spending more time with me Bruce?” She wondered back with a wink. No she wasn't trying to fluster him, though if that was the outcome she wouldn't have been put off by it, she knew that she could be charming when she wanted to be. There was a reason she'd only been arrested once in her many years on the street.

It seemed like she opened the chatty floodgates with her question about the books. The way he worded things when he spoke said a lot about his intelligence level and perhaps hinted at a high class upbringing, she wondered if before this he was a cushy housepet though wasn't going to ask. If she didn't ask him touchy things, maybe he'd do the same, they could get to know each other but still keep each other at arms length. That was kind of what she did with everyone, “You use books to ignore people? Is that what you're trying to say?” She wondered. That was something she hadn't tried before.

No she was being completely serious. If he decorated his room in sunshine and glittery rainbows she most definitely wouldn't re-enter, it wasn't that she couldn't appreciate the cheerful vibe she just... Definitely didn't want to be surrounded by it. Hopefully he wasn't going to go down that route though, it would be a shame to have to ignore him for the rest of their time together under this roof. He was cute and what little she'd seen of his smile made her almost feel like smiling back, which was weird for her, generally smiling wasn't a thing she did. Smirking and grinning, sure, but genuine smiling? Noooo. Plus he was smart and brooding and mysterious. There was a lot she could see herself missing if they stopped talking, even this early on.

She was thankfully distracted by all of this weird mental stuff going on, “Well you're in luck because I'm in the Dueling Club and charms is pretty much my best class.” She noted, “So, we're going to get you into ship shape before the next meet, you're pretty much family now that you're here-” She motioned to the room though meant the house in general, “and I don't want you embarrassing me.” Yeah cause that's the only reason why she was willing to go out of her way to help him

bruce wayne | WORDS | sorrynotsorry for possibly making him blush
PM
^
bruce wayne
 Posted: 5 Jan 2018, 12:28 PM

N/A

...but the sky is empty
There was something oddly ... easy about this, though Bruce didn't quite undersand what it was. A sort of understanding there. It was difficult to explain and Bruce wasn't sure that he wanted to start trying to do that, because if he did he'd also start thinking that he feared letting people too close cause, if nothing else, something could happen to them. But this wasn't letting someone too close it was talking with someone that you shared a house with, it was the least one could do, right? Maybe?

When she mentioned that he could smile he nodded. "Well if I smiled all the time there would be nothing noteworthy about me actually smiling, would there be now?" he teased.

This was good. He could be relaxed with another person and, at least for the moment, he didn't have to think of the walls he hiimself had bult around him. They were still there alright, but that didn't mean that they would have to be in the way? Wouldn't that be against the use of a wall? he wondered, but decided to ignore that thought, or at least try to, in favor of actually talking to another human beeing (one he had to share a home with at that).

Her question about whether he was planning to spend more time with her, even more than her words the way in which she asked, made him blush. "I didn't mean... ehm... well, I mean we live in the same house and go to the same school. So, yeah? Kinda. If you want to." he said, scratching the back of his head, completelly awkward about this. He was certain at this point that he had completely botched it. I am really not good at this kind of thing he thought to himself. "I didn't mean that I one wouldn't... I'm sorry, I kinda suck at this. You wouldn't happen to have a fast paced course on how to act like a human being around people you haven't talked to much before?" he added.

When she asked about if he used books to ignore people it was something he was more comfortable talking about. "Well I don't read in order to ignore people, but it's an added bonus I have to admit. Or that sometimes people will just leave you be when you're reading. Sometimes..." he elaborated.

When she mentioned that she dueled as well and that charms was her best class and that she'd help him he nodded with a faint smile. He even chuckled when she mentioned that she wouldn't want him embarassing her next meet. That sounded like something he could say if he offered to help someone with a class.

452 for evangeline riot, I love them so much <3 ��
PM
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 5 Jan 2018, 01:18 PM

N/A

You're the sinking ship,
that I could not let go.
It was best just not to question it, not to wonder why, or pay too much attention to it. Evan was terrible for over thinking things, for looking too much into it and then becoming anxious and paranoid about whatever she was questioning. She still did it sometimes though had gotten to the point where she could block those thoughts out and just live in the moment. She was a firm believer that things happened for a reason, so it had to be fate in a way that he was working on a charm that she could help him with just when she was walking by his door. She didn't know the why of it yet, but she was sure that would reveal itself eventually.

“You know what?” She wondered as she turned to face him. She leaned back a bit on his desk, using it as a rest of sorts as she set her gaze on him, “I totally agree with that. That's pretty much the reason I don't smile too, well that and smiling too much would ruin my rep.” She shrugged, it was hard to intimidate people if you were smiling all the time. Smiling generally reassured people that you were open and easy to talk to, two things she definitely was no- well, she could be easy to talk to once she knew the person but that was beside the point.

It was lucky timing that she happened to be facing him when she saw his cheeks flush red. As he stumbled over his words her nose scrunched in amusement, she was going to just let him run out of steam before she tossed him a life preserver to help him get out of this rambling nervous hole he was digging himself. When he added the 'if you want to' at the end she flashed him an easy grin, “Yeah, I think I would.” She nodded back at him. He seemed to be worrying about the same things she did though as he continued she waved a hand at him, “You don't want me giving you tips on how to act around people.” She started, “That thing I just did, putting you on the spot like that and making you uncomfortable, I do that kind of thing a lot. End up building a ton of walls up to keep people at arms length so I don't have to be put into awkward situations.” She realized she was talking an awful lot and shook her head a little, “I'm not a good social role model.” She summarized.

He seemed to relax again when they started talking about books, maybe she'd just have to keep their conversation about learning and spell work, then they wouldn't have to get awkward- if she could keep herself from putting him on the spot like that again, “I'll have to try that some time.” Honestly she was pretty good at ignoring people on her own without the aid of props, but she was always ready to try new things if it meant less people would talk to her.

“Alright so it's settled, I'll help you with your stupefy charm and you help me by not making me look bad. Deal?” She questioned him as she took a step forward, “Alright so try casting it again, I need to try and figure out what you're doing wrong.” She noted. Tugging her wand from her belt loop she held it at the ready just in case something backfired.

bruce wayne | WORDS | I know riiiight!? <3
PM
^
bruce wayne
 Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 09:50 PM

N/A

...but the sky is empty
He shook his head when she mentioned that smiling too much would ruin her rep whatever that rep might be anyway. He was realizing more and more that he didn't know much about this girl and, as such, he wasn't 100% sure on what to expect from her. Which he didn't like very much as an idea, and he shrugged as his mind decided it was time to overthink about everything even by his own standards, which really did say something. "How would smiling damage your reputation?" he asked, taking this too literaly most probably. Which wouldn't be a surprise really, but that wasn't something that he'd have to deal with right here and right now, it was an issue for another time, really..

When she said that she would like that and smiled at him he looked at her with more than a bit of a surprise into his eyes, as if asking really? with his expression. It was more towards that being his actual thought and it showing into his face, than him manipulating his expression to make show his question, but that didn'r diminiss the message that would probably get across. "Well, that's good then. I mean... yeah, it should be interesting." he said towards her, awkwardly. As she went on about how he shouldn't be asking her for advice for how to deal with people he blinked and shrugged a bit, but didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say in response to what she was saying towards him, which wasn't a big shocker really. As she added that she wasn't a good social role model he smirked suddenly "Trully? Here I was thinking that between you and me we could charm the world." he teased.

"Well it works, at least with some people. Others can't help being annoying whatever it is that you'd doing." he said towards her. And yet others would chose to torment someone just cause he exists he thought to himself but didn't add it, cause then she'd probably ask him what he meant and he didn't feel like telling her... he hadn't told any of the other kids how Ed had found him the first time they came across each other. He didn't want them to know how badly he had been beaten up that day... then they'd start asking questions.. and while probably some of them might had heard something about the issues he could have with other people at school he prefered to keep it out of the topics of conversation if he was able.

The change of topic made him smile, since it meant that they could get into working on that spell once more. He nodded at her and focused his attention on the magic, casting the spell once more with the same disastrous results. His pronounciation was good, but his gesture was all wrong and he lacked the proper concentration on the target, in this case a dummy he had found somewhere and nobody had been using so he had borrowed for this practice session.

511 for evangeline riot, <3 <3 ��
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The ArrowTaking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.