admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

ballroom blitz, tag › evan
rei ikari
 Posted: 18 Jan 2018, 04:59 AM

N/A

It was the beginning of a new dance session in the dance club. They had just finished with an session on tap and the teacher that was running it in lieu of a student head had promised something different for this round of dances. Considering there were only four students in the club and they were all female this would prove interesting depending on what type of dance the teacher had chosen.

Rei was there early doing some stretching to get herself limbered up and waited for the rest of the club to appear. She liked to keep limber and it passed the time and helped to wake her up. Saturday was her long day on the weekends; she had dance in the morning and a few hours break for lunch then dueling in the evening and then straight to bed. It didn't leave much free time. Especially now that she was head of the Dueling club; she used what little free time she had studying up on the new spell to be learned that week.

She looked around as the professor came in and gave a soft smile as the other students started to trickle in and she stood up to lean against the wall.

"Morning folks! I know we just finished a segment so today I wanted to get us started on a new unit. Since we're in a ballroom why not learn ballroom dancing. I want D'ancanto paired with Phanthittra and Ikari with Riot. I will dance with myself and I will teach you all how to do ballroom dancing. As you're all female I will let you decide which one of you will lead and which one will follow." thanks!

PM
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 23 Jan 2018, 01:19 PM

I want to warn you
it'll turn into a ballroom blitz.
Evan had been running behind and seemed to manage to just get into the room on time. There weren't a ton of people here which wasn't a surprise, really. The only reason she was in dance was to keep moving, keep agile since there wasn't a whole lot of fire escape climbing and rooftop running to do here. Ever since she'd been brought in by Oz she had found she had less and less time to go into London and see her muggle friends in the Junkyard Dogs. She knew image was a big deal for him and surely her running around in ripped jeans and a hoodie with a bunch of street kids wouldn't look good. With her time with them severed it also meant she couldn't go running about climbing and jumping off things either. So this was as good a pastime as any to keep her moving about and nimble.

She had just began to settle in the room and begin to stretch out when she heard mention of ballroom dancing. Really. Ballroom dancing? When was she ever going to have to dance around in a big floofy dress looking like an idiot? She knew that occasionally Oz had to go to fancy functions and stuff though even in that case it wasn't ballroom dancing. Who did that any more.

Her feathers were rather ruffled when she was called to pair up with Rei and gave her a side eye. It hadn't yet crossed her mind that ballroom and ballroom-type stuff usually meant that you had to be pressed up against another person. That was most definitely one of the things she hated most. Physical contact with people she liked and knew was hard enough already, being all close to someone she barely talked to was way, way worse. Still she took in a breath and tried not to act like a total bitch- at least that's how she was going to go into this whole thing mentally anyway, “Sooo...” She trailed off after she stepped closer to the taller teen, “How're we doing this?” Fingers crossed they wouldn't have to hold onto each other like star crossed lovers cause she really wasn't down for that.

rei ikari | WORDS | I think she's trying to be not awful.
PM
^
rei ikari
 Posted: 1 Feb 2018, 11:15 PM

N/A

Rei looked at her partner for this segment of dance and she looked... absolutely thrilled with it. She thought she recognized Evan from dueling club, but she wasn't sure. Despite being the head of the club Rei hadn't had the chance to meet every member yet. Though the name was familiar to her at least. If she recalled they were also in different years and different schools so that was another reason why they were not as close as they could have been.

Rei knew that formal dancing was still a thing; and that the ballroom had changed from the time when the dancing was first introduced, and she could only hope the teacher didn't force them to wear the full on old time dresses. That would be insane for today's day and age. Though she idly wondered if the teacher would make the "males" wear suits.

Rei watched her new partner and could tell just by her body language she wasn't very pleased with it and she sighed. This was going to be a fun segment. The Japanese teen looked at her new partner and eyed her; If you're comfortable with it I wouldn't mind playing the male half of this pairing and leading in the dances. thanks!

evangeline riot
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.