Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

I'll Fight for What I Love
raeya roth
 Posted: 26 Mar 2018, 11:51 PM

EASTER BREAK

I don't care about an argument, I'll still be here tomorrow. . For you

The late morning sun blared directly into the blind-drawn windows of Raeya's bedroom, rousing her gently from her sleep. Eyes fluttering open, she stretched a little and felt movement next to her, seemingly in response to her movement. Rae wasn't a romantic person by any means, but waking up next to EJ put a small smile on her face every time. The purple -haired girl rolled towards the movement and scooted closer. The sun caused her to squint as her eyes adjusted so she buried her face into the closest part of him she could find and found her face met with the firmness of his back. It seemed that no matter how cuddly they were when they laid down, they turned their backs to eachother when they fell asleep. They had always been the type of couple that needed a bit of space.

Yawning, she slipped a hand in between his arm and his side to wrap one arm around him while she tucked the other arm up under the nearest pillow . She didn't know if he had been awake before this or if she had woken him, but he stirred and she nuzzled her face into his shoulderblade. "Hey. ." She greeted softly. The Ravenclaw was quiet for now, but as she was coming fully back to consciousness, questions began to form in her mind. Rae had woken up for a few moments in the middle of the night to EJ mumbling something in his sleep. It was quiet, and she had only gotten a little bit, but she understood that he had been talking about his mother. She could only remember him sleep talking once before, and he had mentioned her then too. He'd only mentioned her in passing before but the way he spoke about her, even if very briefly, told Raeya that she was important to him.

EJ was difficult, especially when it came to talking, but she'd been thinking more and more about his mother. If she was important to him, well then she wanted to know her. It was clear now that EJ was awake. Reaching up with the arm that had rested around him, she ran her fingers gently through his messy hair. "You were talking in your sleep last night." She stated, tone soft and sleepy.

BY MITZI
Elliott Hamato
PMEmail
^
Elliott Hamato
 Posted: 14 Apr 2018, 03:43 PM

It had been a rather restless night. Graduation was upon them, drawing closer with every passing week, and it legitimately terrified EJ. He’d been so ready to get out - so ready to be an adult and to be able to make his own decisions. He wanted his birth name back and he wanted to go travel the world and he wanted… but how? He had no fortune left to him. Most money that he was able to make went to doting on Rae or converting to muggle currency so that he could pay for his mother’s needs.

Sighing, he felt Rae shift behind him. A moment or two later, she wiggled up close to him, wrapping an arm around his waist and pressing her nose against his back. “‘ey,” he said back, his voice lacking the thickness of what he usually sounded like when he had just woken up. Hopefully, she wouldn’t notice. He’d only been awake for maybe half an hour, but she worried when he woke up much earlier than she did. They both worried about a lot of things.

A soft grin appeared on his lips as she started playing with his hair. He was due to get it cut soon… but she seemed to like it just a bit longer than he normally wore it. Maybe he could keep it this length for a little while. She said that he had been talking in his sleep last night and EJ shifted so that he was laying on his back, able to look at the purple haired girl. “Yeah?” he said, blinking in the sunlight. “Wot were I sayin’?”

--- raeya roth

PM
^
raeya roth
 Posted: 16 Apr 2018, 03:13 AM

I DON'T CARE ABOUT AN ARGUMENT, I'LL STILL BE HERE TOMORROW. . FOR YOU

Rae had noticed EJ moving around a considerable amount the night before, but she wasn't sleeping much more peacefully. Truly, they had a lot to worry about and Raeya was no closer to figuring out what she wanted to do in life than she was in third year. Even so, she was grateful that her night terrors had been her father using legilimency to screw with her head, as messed up as that thought was. Now, she no longer woke up screaming and sleepwalked. She didn't know if she had ever sleepwalked during a night where EJ slept over. She hoped not, and if she had, he'd never mentioned it.

EJ's sleep talking had been a cute muttering under his breath at first, and he didn't ever get that much louder. He seemed worried though, and that concerned her. He greeted her and his voice was off, at least for first thing in the morning, but she decided not to say anything this time. At least, she wouldn't mention it yet. He started to roll over to his back and she shifted just slightly to accommodate his change of position. She laid against him for now, her feet and legs coming up to lay on and under his legs as she tucked herself up against him. Her head remained on the pillow, but it was hard to look at him while she talked, so she propped it up with her arm folded under it. Their heads were close together and when he turned his head to look at her, expecting her to tell him what he had said, she closed the bit of space between them and kissed him.

It was meant to be innocent and quick, but she let her lips linger unmoving for a few seconds before she pulled away and gave him a soft smile. EJ was difficult, so she'd taken a kiss for good measure in case this went poorly. "You were. .. Talking about your Mum. Well, I think you were more talking to her." She corrected herself. "Something about taking care of her. . ." She hesitated before and after the last bit, it was clearly something he worried and cared about and she didn't want to go about it the wrong way. It worried her that he never talked about his mom, but that she heard about her in this context. Was his mom okay?

Raeya shifted once more and looked up at his face. "Tell me about her. I never hear you talk about her when you know I'm listening." She observed out loud.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture

HOS Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning Taking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.