Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

past spotlights
Root Admin
 Posted: 1 Nov 2016, 04:21 PM

N/A

SUMMER 2016

SPOTLIGHT FEMALE // Edna Mode & Yasmin Amar tied for Female!
Edna is played by Graced and Yasmin is played by Annie.

SPOTLIGHT MALE // Venceslas Morado played by Special K.
Runners-up: Phoenix Wright and Tadashi Hamada.

SPOTLIGHT DUO // Andrea Tremaine & Vanesa Morado played by M and Dannie.
Runners-up: Elizabeth Layeni & Gilen Montagne.

SPOTLIGHT THREAD // "Lettuce In, It's Cold Out" featuring Vanesa & Venceslas Morado,
played by Dannie & Special K. Runner-up: You Really Got a Hold On Me.

SPOTLIGHT MEMBER // Dannie, plays Esmeralda Gringoire
and Vanesa Morado. Runner-up: Nara.

PMEmail
^
Root Admin
 Posted: 19 Jan 2017, 08:09 PM

N/A

AUTUMN 2016

SPOTLIGHT FEMALE // Rapunzel Gothel played by Dessy. Relatively new to Bombarda, Dessy and her little ball of sunshine have really made a mark both IC and OOC, and we're all excited to see where Rapunzel goes from here during her final two years at Hogwarts and beyond!

SPOTLIGHT MALE // IT'S A TIE! Miles Edgeworth played by Data and Phoenix Wright played by Sigyn. Don't let that double gif fool you, this isn't the duo category! These two had to deck it out in a tiebreaker poll to see who would come out on top and still managed to be evenly matched when the dust settled. But who knows, maybe down the line we'll see them in one category down - then I can recycle this gif!

SPOTLIGHT DUO // Nicholas Wilde & Judith Harris played by Kyros and Cat. The beloved canon duo from Zootopia have really made a lot of progress with their plot in countless threads with a good back and forth. If you blink you've missed it! With that being said, this is one pair to watch as things progress. Who knows where they're going to end up!

SPOTLIGHT THREAD // "Hiro Hamada's Kitchen Nightmare" featuring Hiro and Tadashi Hamada, played by Nara & Axt. As you can probably guess between the gif and the HORRIBLE thread title, this is where the Hamada brothers are parted in death, to follow their canon story line of a stroke of bad luck, an inferno, and a tearful goodbye. But don't lose hope! Be sure to keep an eye out for Tadashi's account turning a ghostly shade of silver very soon ;3

SPOTLIGHT MEMBER // Penny plays Alice Liddell, Frantiska Dusev, Jasper Maksimov, Melinda Dresden, Nagito Komaeda. It would have been very hard to smash all of them into a gif so I hope she's okay with the shiny lucky penny as her placeholder! Speaking of all those characters, there's a reason Penny is our spotlighted member! Her characters are beautifully crafted with attention to detail and clever spins on their canon to bring them into this universe - which is always something we love to see! On top of that knack for her own creations, she's always willing and able to lend a helping hand to other members and incoming guests in the cbox. She's an absolute gem and we're lucky to have her! Congratulations to Penny and all the other members nominated for this award and the others - I could write nice things about every single one of you, given the chance! Be on the lookout for more nominations and polls during the Winter season - you could see your kiddos in these spaces too! =D

PMEmail
^
Root Admin
 Posted: 22 Apr 2017, 02:08 PM

N/A

WINTER 2016

SPOTLIGHT FEMALE // Anna Arendelle played by Zee! "Anna is the cutest little cutie I'm tickled pink that she and Rapunzel now share this distinction because they're my favorite besties who are actually cousins I love them!"

SPOTLIGHT MALE // IGomez Addams played by Data! "I know he's been nominated twice already but Goddamnit I love him too much." Yeah basically that XD He's fantastic.

SPOTLIGHT DUO // Jensen Ward & Nagito Komaeda (Jenito) played by Lars & Penny! "Easily one of the most talked about pairings on the site, these two have had quite the whirlwind romance! I know we're in for many more feels from the warden of Azkaban and his young lover, the squib at Beauxbatons!"

SPOTLIGHT THREAD // Bang Bang Two Shots Fired with Edward Nygma and Nagito Komaeda, played by Sigyn and Penny! "While looking for Jensen at the Ministry, Nagito accidentally runs into everyone's favourite fractured personality, Ed! A brief conversation later, Ed's gotten all sorts of ideas of how Nagi's going to help him with a very specific problem."

SPOTLIGHT MEMBER //Lars plays Bernard Vincent, Daniel Berman, Ender Cartman, Jensen Ward, Mani Phanthittra, and Rachael Purin. "Zi is fucking incredible, a great friend who has gotten a few of us (or at least me) through a lot these past few months, and zi pays SO MUCH attention to little details and pops in little quirks and ideas and ugh okay bae you kill me again"...."so welcoming when I first came here, and all of zyr characters are great and wonderful, and they're the only person I know who can do so many posts in such a short amount of time, like some sort of SuperLars, bravo Lars on being you"..."omg such lovely plots seem to overflow from their wonderful mind and they're such a fun, lovable presence to talk to online I've only gotten to RP with Ender and Mani so far, but they perf. <3" .

PMEmail
^
Root Admin
 Posted: 31 Jul 2017, 05:20 PM

N/A

SPRING 2017

SPOTLIGHT FEMALE // Celeste Ludenberg played by Claire! "Okay listen she's really well written and already doing so much????? Like??????? I would be lying if I said I wasn't proud /shot--I've read some of her threads with the akzaban madness and she's written soooo welll. Like, the research on what would push Ed's buttons, and the hospital thread I have going with her now, and I think that's amazing!"

SPOTLIGHT MALE // Brayden Maddox played by Graced! "MY SWEET SWEET HUGGABLE BALLOON MAN" That just about covers it! XD Brayden is such a sweet round cinnamon roll and we're so glad Graced decided to bring him on to Bomb! We're lucky to have such a pur character onsite =D

SPOTLIGHT DUO // Lance Ramirez & Keith Kogane (Klance) played by Shiny & Moni "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH THEY KISSED OH MY GOD and I want to watch Voltron entirely to see these two"

SPOTLIGHT THREAD // Where My Demons Hide with Edward Nygma and Harleen Quinzel, played by Sigyn and Kitten! "After his arrest, Edward Nygma is incarcerated at Arkham Asylum for treatment; however, he resists medical and therapeutic help at every turn. In an effort to get past his walls, he becomes the test subject for a new treatment: Verituserum Therapy. Dr. Harleen Quinzel oversees the treatment. "

SPOTLIGHT MEMBER // Dannie plays Vanesa Morado and Oswald Cobblepot. "For stepping up and helping me and M out when we needed it most, I am unendingly grateful for that. It means I can step away a bit and not feel guilty about not getting round to apps or whatever, and actually means I can focus on events which is much more fun and nicely stress-relieving, haha. And then on top of that she's just a wonderful person and has been there for me in too many ways to count over these last few months while I've been stressed to high heavens and has just been a really fantastic friend."

PMEmail
^
Root Admin
 Posted: 1 Nov 2017, 02:06 PM

N/A

SUMMER 2017

SPOTLIGHT FEMALE // Mavis Vermillion played by Nara! "It seems only fitting that our new MoE should get a nomination for this! Nara's Mavis did fantastically well in the election of course, and I can't wait to see her in the role itself now. We've seen flickers of her fiery temper in the challenges so far while she's been standing up for herself and for others, and I'm just fascinated to see how she'll handle all this new responsibility!"

SPOTLIGHT MALE // Gomez Addams played by Data! "Yes. The wonderful Headmaster of Durmstrang is getting my [nom] for male OTM. I swear the school wouldn't be the same if anyone else was in charge, not to mention how wonderfully enthusiastic and pretty much insane he is. I've had hilarious conversations with Data and pretty much everyone about how it would be a bad idea to give Colress any kind of weapon.... Gomez encouraging the blowing up of the school and Njola just thinking that those two could do no wrong. Mr Addams, never change."

SPOTLIGHT DUO // Edward Nygma & Oswald Cobblepot played by Sigyn & Dannie "...these two are hilarious. Their threads and dynamic is so well written, I love them both and reading their threads is always interesting."

SPOTLIGHT THREAD // Stray with Tobias Valeri and Kyler Weylyn, played by Moni & Kyros! "This thread was so much fun to read! I love revelation threads <3 In summary, this is Tobias telling Kyler about the fact that he's a werewolf, how it happened, about the murder that happened when he turned. Kyler of course is supportive big bro pack leader that he is and it's just a really sweet okay I'm not crying you're crying T^T"

SPOTLIGHT MEMBER // Nara plays Grover Drake, Hiro Hamada, Mavis Vermillion, Njola Tyrkneskr, Serena Tsukino, and Yoshi Garrett. "My nomination is for Nara! She's shone brightly ever since she joined our family way back when, and has always consistently had characters that brought a smile to our face or a tear to our eye. But this season she showed gravitas and determination with how well not only Mavis did - but SHE did as her player in taking her gracefully through every challenge thrown at her in the election plot! From beginning to end it was a whirlwind and every step of the way I found myself impressed by the way she handled things both OOC and ICly! I'm super excited to see where Mavis goes from here and know with Nara at the controls it'll be a delight to read!"

PMEmail
^
Kyros
 Posted: 9 Feb 2018, 11:18 PM

AUTUMN 2017

SPOTLIGHT FEMALE // Rayne Soquili played by Ace! "She's a lovely teacher and I completely love her dynamic with my boy Bruce. She cares a lot about her students and she's very helpful while also plagued by her own demons."

SPOTLIGHT MALE // Jim Hawkins played by Eranda! "I'm just really thoroughly impressed with how fantastic this personification is, and of one of my favorite Disney characters of all time to boot! Eranda really took Jim's concept and depicted him in a way that I had not ever thought of seeing, and I think it's just really great."

SPOTLIGHT DUO // Raeya Roth and Elliott Hamato played by Tay and Kyros "I love these two darlings. Their threads are very dynamic and they have amazing chemistry, the prefect and the rebel. it works and I love them honestly so much. I have no other words to describe how much I love them. "

SPOTLIGHT THREAD // Just a Perfect Day with edward nygma and oswald cobblepot, played by Sigyn and Dannie! In a universe where Edward Nygma has put the entire isle of Britain under a dome of puzzles and technomagic oddities, there are plenty of plots to thwart his reign. He never would have expected the person who takes him down to be none other than his lover, Oswald Cobblepot. -- "I hadn't seen this thread until Kit came running into my DMs on Disc asking me about it, and I don't regret it at all. Pretty much all of us in the resistance and otherwise waited on baited breath for tags in this thread to uncover the mystery,a nd now we just have a lot of Angst:tm: which is always fun too!"

SPOTLIGHT MEMBER // Eranda plays Jim Hawkins and Bruce Wayne "One of our newest members, Eranda already feels like an integral part of Bombarda! I get so excited to see her pop into the cbox and she is fantastic at plotting and threading with everyone. Her plots are fantastic too from super cute to horrible angst and everything in between and I love her characters so much. Also we finished a whole thread together in two days which has to be some sort of record!"

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.