admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Open Your Eyes, Tag: Klarion
agatha prenderghast
 Posted: May 31 2017, 04:04 AM

i paced around
for hours on empty. i jumped at the slightest of sounds. and i couldn't stand the person inside me. i turned all the mirrors around.
Being in the Boys Dormitory seemed utterly, inherently wrong to Aggie as she silently and oh-so-slowly padded down the hallway towards where she knew her fiance slept. That's right, fiance. So it didn't matter that she was in a boys sleeping quarters because she wasn't doing anything bad. Not that the young girl even necessarily knew what bad you could do around boys. Just that whatever it was, it was bad and evil and she shouldn't do it.

But if she was looking for Klarion, that made it okay, right?

Still wrapped in the blanket from her bed(it was cold in the dungeons), she dragged it and herself towards her Klarion, quietly slipping into the dark room and softly stepping across the floor and towards his bed. Aggie had a habit of rising with the sun, and despite the lack of ability to see the sunlight so far underground, back home or even in these new living quarters, her internal clock was still working.

She watched the rise and fall of his chest for a few moments, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. Surly he had many things to do, and would be grateful if she helped him wake up early to get the most out of the day, right? And she could be soft and gentle about it, like a future wife should, and it would be wonderful and he might even smile at her. It'd been forever since someone had smiled at her.

She reached one of her cold hands out from the massive comforter wrapped around her shoulder and draping across the floor, before flicking his cheek. "Klarion Bleak, it's time to wake up."

PM
^
klarion bleak
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 02:30 PM

Klarion had always been a fitful sleeper, even in his childhood, but it had only worsened as he grew older. He consciously avoided sleep now, going a week or more before giving up and succumbing to rest and nightmares that would come with it.

Despite how unpleasant sleeping was for him, however, he was a grumpy riser. The less sleep he got, the sooner he would have to repeat the process.

Not that Agatha knew that, but to be completely honest it didn't much matter to him whose icy hands had flicked his cheek.

He awoke quickly, suddenly, the edges of dreams blurring themselves into reality. He'd long learned to keep his wand locked away when he slept for this very reason, after he'd nearly seriously hurt Clopin, unable to tell the difference between reality and nightmares for a few moments as he awoke.

He sat up in bed quickly, the blanket falling from his shirtless form as he blinked sleep from his eyes, muscles tensed as he searched for a threat only to find a very small little girl.

"Agatha?! What. Are you. Doing."

agatha prenderghast
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.