Add Reply
New Poll

Sunset Shadows, @Theresa Kore/Bestie
James Sullivan
 Posted: 24 May 2017, 05:14 AM

N/A

maybe,
i dreamt you
"God, I'm so nervous. I hate dates. Why did I do this to myself?" Sully growled, looping his belt through his black trousers. He had finally convinced the Beauxbatons DIvinations professor to go out with him, and already he was regretting even asking. Not because he didn't like her or didn't want to go. On the contrary, it was just he was never really good at sitting and talking about himself. Or sitting. Or talking. The image of her blushing and finally saying yes played over in his head again and again, and he was reminded of why he wanted to go. That smile. That laugh. She was a force to be reckoned with, meeting him stride for stride with each witty remark, dirty comment, each flirtatious look. The thing that stuck with him the most was that fiery hair, flowing around her like a fire against the snow. Her blue eyes had gazed into his green, and something flooded over him. It had been alcohol, he'd spilled his drink all over himself after being knocked by Clint as he played with Nox. Buttoning the last button on his purple dress shirt, he smiled at himself in the mirror before turning to his housekeeper and closest friend, Miss Hathaway. "How do i look?" he asked the woman. She gave him an approving grin, "Terrible, wear the light blue one. Also don't make a fool out of yourself." Oh Miss Hathaway, always so demanding.
Sully glanced at his watch. 6:55p.m Five minutes. Five minutes until he once again saw the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen in his life. Five minutes until he saw a coworker that he'd never met before a party, until she had stumbled her way into his estate. He swallowed heavily, glancing down at the crumpled paper in his lap. Lumos Cafe in Paris. 7:00pm. Well, he of course had gotten there early. When he and Theresa had met that fateful night in June, he had come off as arrogant. A playboy (he was). An inconsiderate asshole who just wouldn't leave her alone. He'd be a gentleman one minute, then the next he'd be making a joke about her sitting on his face. Well, it was a good place to sit. But he wanted to see her again, didn't want her to just be a one time fling. Oh god, shut up. You're going to make me puke. Shut up, James. YOU make me want to puke. I don't want to be here. Then shut the fuck up and go away. the tall man sighed heavily, pressing his fingers against his brow to ease the tension there. He'd begged and pleaded to get this date, going to Theresa's classroom everyday after school untill she'd finally said yes. She was the DIvination professor at Beauxbatons, so they worked extremely different hours. But, they had lunch the same time. And every day on his lunch break for the past two weeks, he would sneak over to her classroom to see what was up. And everytime, what he saw surprised him. She would gaze at the crystal ball on her desk, finger sliding along the glass almost longingly. What a strange girl, he would think. But once, he actually saw what she was looking at in that magical ball. Him. Sully. The dashing smile, the rougishly handsome face, that auburn hair. It was most definitely him. But that wasn't even what surprised him. The ball showed what she desired most. And while it was him, it was also her. Him holding her. Touching her. Kissing her.... Sully swallowed heavily and adjusted himself in his chair, foot beginning to tap nervously as the clock ticked down.
Sully glanced up as he heard the door open, but in walked just another muggle. Maybe you got stood up. Well, it was possible. She could have gotten scared, changed her mind. He may have messed up his only shot with her and he'd regret it forever if he did. The waitress came and refilled his cup, the third one of the evening. 6:58pm He stared uninterestedly at the waitress as she winked at him and gently patted his shoulder before she walked away. He mumbled something like a "not my type sweetheart" as she walked by, but his eyes darted back to the door as it opened again, the bell going off like an alarm in his head as he waited to see who came through the door.
James Sullivan
@Theresa Kore, Date Night, let me be your wildest dream
PMEmail
^
theresa kore
 Posted: 24 May 2017, 07:16 PM

N/A

What if it doesn't work out?,
Ah, but what if it does?
”Why me? Theresa sighed as she stood in her bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. She had barely any makeup, except for a simple smear of pink lipgloss across her lips. She straightened out the light blue dress, hoping she wasn’t too overdressed. She knew it was only dinner, but did she have to go? She was never good at dating and she couldn’t even believe she had actually agreed to a date. James Sullivan was someone who Terra never ever thought she would go out with. She released a sigh, pushing down her dress to make sure none of the cat hair got on her dress. All she needed was to look like a mess on this stupid date.

She wasn’t even too sure why she agreed, however she could not help but admit that Sully had been on her mind. The first time he had appeared in her crystal ball, Theresa had nearly dropped the damn thing in surprise. She was not expecting what to see when she touched the damn ball, but she wasn’t gonna deny that she felt some sort attractant towards him. Why or how was beyond her.

She looked at the clock, her eyes widening at the time,”Gods be damned!” She cursed with a growl as she realized it was 6:55 and she was to be at the cafe by 7. She was tempted to cancel on him, just stay in, but she was already ready and she just had to get there.

She had made it in less then two minutes and thank god, she wasn’t late. Theresa did not know what was wrong with her. Too much daydreaming,’ Theresa groaned as that stupid voice in her head chimed in. She growled a few choice words as she entered the cafe. She pulled her jeans jacket closer to her body as she moved inside. Her light blue eyes scanned for a moment before she caught sight of her date sitting at a table. He was looking at her, so she couldn’t back out now. She had been hoping he had decided against it, but it made her stomach twist at the thought that maybe he was actually trying this time. She moved towards him, before slipping into the seat in front of him with a smile.

”I apologize for nearly being late, I’m not usually late, I swear…” Theresa laughed gently, if not a bit awkwardly before she removed her jacket, placing it on the back of the chair behind her.
muse • notes: outfit tags: @ [james sullivan]
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Nagito Komaeda-Ward
 Posted: 24 May 2017, 08:48 PM

theresa kore

Don't matter if I fall from the sky,
These wings are made to fly.
”Why me? Theresa sighed as she stood in her bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. She had barely any makeup, except for a simple smear of pink lipgloss across her lips. She straightened out the light blue dress, hoping she wasn’t too overdressed. She knew it was only dinner, but did she have to go? She was never good at dating and she couldn’t even believe she had actually agreed to a date. James Sullivan was someone who Terra never ever thought she would go out with. She released a sigh, pushing down her dress to make sure none of the cat hair got on her dress. All she needed was to look like a mess on this stupid date.

She wasn’t even too sure why she agreed, however she could not help but admit that Sully had been on her mind. The first time he had appeared in her crystal ball, Theresa had nearly dropped the damn thing in surprise. She was not expecting what to see when she touched the damn ball, but she wasn’t gonna deny that she felt some sort attractant towards him. Why or how was beyond her.

She looked at the clock, her eyes widening at the time,”Gods be damned!” She cursed with a growl as she realized it was 6:55 and she was to be at the cafe by 7. She was tempted to cancel on him, just stay in, but she was already ready and she just had to get there.

She had made it in less then two minutes and thank god, she wasn’t late. Theresa did not know what was wrong with her. Too much daydreaming,’ Theresa groaned as that stupid voice in her head chimed in. She growled a few choice words as she entered the cafe. She pulled her jeans jacket closer to her body as she moved inside. Her light blue eyes scanned for a moment before she caught sight of her date sitting at a table. He was looking at her, so she couldn’t back out now. She had been hoping he had decided against it, but it made her stomach twist at the thought that maybe he was actually trying this time. She moved towards him, before slipping into the seat in front of him with a smile.

”I apologize for nearly being late, I’m not usually late, I swear…” Theresa laughed gently, if not a bit awkwardly before she removed her jacket, placing it on the back of the chair behind her.
PM
^
James Sullivan
 Posted: 24 May 2017, 09:05 PM

N/A

maybe,
i dreamt you
Sully's eyes widened as he watched Theresa walked through the door of the cafe, quickly moving to a standing position as she came to the booth he was sitting at. He sat back down as she sat across from him. His heart skipped a beat as he looked her over. Fuck, she was beautiful. Over the course of several weeks he'd done nothing but think about her. Her wants. Her needs. Her fantasies. What she was like in bed. The voice crept through his mind like fire, and his brows furrowed slightly before he pushed the voice away. He shook his head as he looked at Terra, a small smile playing on his face as he listened to her speak. God he could listen to her talk for hours. But, at this moment in time, he really was hungry. The waiter came over several minutes later, watching Theresa with a gaze that could only be he was undressing her with his eyes. He was a handsome young man, maybe no younger than twenty-three. And Sully, well Sully was not that great. He was good looking, yes. BUt he was also a beast, covered in scars and marks and he must look a hell of a sight with such a beautiful woman. It honestly was a beauty and the beast moment. "Alright, bub. How about you take our order back instead of undressing my girl with your eyes? That's my job." Sully growled at the man as he started to flirt with Terra in front of him, basically completely ignoring he was even there. The waiter jumped slightly before apologizing and backing off. He snorted a laugh as the man almost ran back to the kitchen, tossing his notepad into the back before he went to hide in the break room. You outta follow him and break his pretty little face. How about I break your pretty little shot glass collection when we get back home? No. Then please stop. Sully blushed and turned back to Theresa, reaching back behind him to gently scratch at his neck. "Sorry."

Sully smiled lightly, chuckling as he spoke, "and then Oscar decided he was going to try and heal it himself! Gave himself a pig nose!" They had been talking for about an hour, and time was flying by. They'd talked about his life, why he'd chosen to go into the medical field after leaving the Ministry, leaving out the key fact that his partner had been murdered, and about how he had lost his mother in a car crash, again leaving out the fact that she too was murdered. But, all in all, he'd say they were having a pretty good night. He'd gotten her laughing, smiling, and he discovered that it was something he really enjoyed. That smile on her face, the soft laugh, the way she almost snorted when she thought something was really funny. Sully took a deep swig of his tea, setting it back down before leaning forward, resting his arms on the table. Those observant green eyes stared at her iintriguingly, watching as she smiled and laughed, and a light smirk played at his lips. That american accent was foreign to him, but hearing her speak sent electric current running through his blood, and each time she said his name it was like hd been zapped. "So, Theresa. What made you decide to move to France? .
James Sullivan
@Theresa Kore, Date Night, Sully called her "his girl"
PMEmail
^
theresa kore
 Posted: 25 May 2017, 03:46 AM

N/A

Ah, but what if it does?
Theresa was never one who thought of herself as beautiful. She may have considered herself as pretty, but beautiful, not a chance. Most of the dates she had, was usually because of her father’s money, others just trying to get into her pants. Neither of which was a way to Terra. She really hoped this guy wasn’t gonna use her and dump her. That’s all she needed. She wasn’t gonna let herself to be used by a guy, not now, not ever.

Theresa had barely noticed the waiter as he moved towards them, pushing back her red waves as she watched Sully. Her brow furrowed, eyes widening as he spoke. She was stunned, surprised by the fact that he had not only defended her, but called her his girl. What was even more surprising was that Theresa was not angry with Sully. She didn’t mind the idea of Sully’s girl.

Wait, what the hell was she thinking? She was not his. She belonged to no one. She could feel Phantom shift below the surface, but she shoved her aside. She could not help but raise a brow as he said that was his job to undress her with his eyes. Her head tilted as she heard Sully laugh, watching as the man disappeared into the kitchen. She waited until he was gone, her head turning back to Sully,”Thank you for defending me, but you don’t need to. I can defend myself…”

Theresa could not help but laugh as he finished telling a story about little Oscar, who Terra had always felt fond of the boy. She chuckled with a shake of her head,”He’s certainly quite a child…” She chuckled gently with a soft sigh. She was having fun, a lot more fun then she was expecting. She hadn’t even noticed the time flying by. She shifted in her seat, moving to pick up her coffee. She was grateful that the coffee was good, helping her stay awake. She had been extremely busy these last few weeks and Theresa just hoped she wouldn’t sleep in on Sully.

Theresa placed her cup down, smiling as she pushed herself further into her seat. She looked to Sully as he spoke, smiling gently with a gentle laugh,”That’s a long story… Long story short, I moved because I applied for the job at Beauxbaton. I started at Beauxbaton in 2011 and just been here since then…” She smiled gently with a shrug of her shoulders,”My father never approved of me moving so far away, but I didn’t honestly need his permission.”
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
James Sullivan
 Posted: 25 May 2017, 04:07 PM

N/A

maybe,
i dreamt you
Sully smiled, sighing contentedly as he listened to her speak. Its been a long time since hed had such fun with someone, yet alone a lady, but wayching as the redhead spoke about moving to Paris, and how her dad had disapproved, he couldnt help but laugh. Well, I wouldnt be surprised. If Sully moved, his housekeeper wouldnt be very happy. Though shed most likely come with him. She didnt object to you calling her your girl. Yeah I noticed that. a smile crossed his chiseled face and be shook his head. "That was completely unacceptable. He should be fired. Its not the first time it happened with him either. Its a reoccurence." He sighed, scrubbing a hand across his stubbled face. He waved his hand for the manager, and the manager rushed over to refill his cup. Sully almost snorted a laugh, "Maria, no honey youre fine. You're not in trouble." He reassured the woman, who was shaking like a leaf. "Okay, sir. I tried to tell him to knock it off." Sully shook his head as he took a deep sip of his tea. He sighed, leaning back in his chair. "Maria could you please send Sebastian to me? Its about time we have a talk. Sorry Terra, this will only take a minute." Sully stood, moving to follow Maria to the back. He stood just in the doorway of the kitchen, still where Theresa could see him, but barely hear him. The flirtatious waiter appeared a moment later, a smug smirk on his face. Sully glared at the man, crossing his arms across his chest. "What?" The man asked, giving him a shrug. "Youre lucky I know your mother. I could have had you arressted for the last stunt you pulled." He of course was referring to the fact that hed cornered Maria once all the customers had left and wouldnt leave her alone. But, hadnt fired him since shed insisted she was fine and she didn't want him to get in trouble. "You're fired."

Now, Sully had not yet told Theresa that he owned the cafe she had chosen for their date. It was obvious now as he pointed to the door, watching as the man stomped away. Sully followed close behind, watching him as he moved to sit next to Theresa. "I didnt need this job anyway. Fuck you and your whore!" The man yelled at him as they got close to Theresa. The man went to grab Theresa by the hair. Now, Sully had stopped a ways away to make sure Maria was alright, but as he heard the man start yelling, and go for Theresa, a growl left him. In a moment he was in front of Theresa, his strong hand darting out and grabbing thr man by the wrist. "I told you not to touch her." Sully growled, twisting the man and pinning his arm behind his back. He walked him to the door, pushing it open with his foot before he shoved the man out into the rain. "If I ever see you near my cafe again I will have you arrested." He growled, and shut the door behind him. His voice had changed, something different in his eyes as he sat back down across from Terra, but it quickly disappaited into something softer, almost loving. A blush stole across his face, and he shoved his hands through his auburn hair. "Sorry you had to see that. Hes been causing trouble for a while. Are you alright?" He asked, reaching across the table to gently take her hand in his strong one, an apologetic smile on his face as his green eyes gazed into her blue. Sully swallowed heavily, his white teeth biting gently into his bottom lip. He was amazed at how fast he got angry at the thought of Sebastian touching her, of anyone touching her. The thought startled even him, someone who had never been one for feelings. But, she was different, something about her made him want to defend her, make her smile, make sure no one ever hurt her. "What made you decide Divination?" He asked,quick to change the subject.
James Sullivan
@Theresa Kore, She is his girl ayyy
PMEmail
^
theresa kore
 Posted: 26 May 2017, 03:14 AM

N/A

Ah, but what if it does?
Theresa smiled as he laughed, pushing back a strand of hair from her face. Honestly, her father was the least of her worries. Don’t get Theresa wrong, she loved her father dearly, but he had no right to tell her what she could or could not do with her life. He hadn’t been much of a father since her mother’s death, so what right did he have to tell her, an adult at the time, what to do? Absolutely none.

Theresa frowned as Sully spoke about the waiter, raising a brow as she watched him. Her head tilted as she watched the woman rush towards Sully as he waved her over. She could see the woman was shaking and she almost could not help the urge to comfort the older woman. She swallowed back the urge, moving to pick up her water as she listened. Her brow furrowed as he stood, excusing himself with who Terra had assumed with the manager, Maria. She leaned back in her chair, watching closely.

Her eyes studied every movement and gestures from the three. She raised a brow, watching the man, Sebastian stomp away with Sully following. Theresa flinched as Sebastian yelled, feeling Phantom below the surface as he called her a whore. She didn’t even realize he had gone for her, only feeling a slight breeze as she watched Sully grab the man’s hand twisting it behind the man’s back before escorting him out. Theresa shivered slightly, watching the door as Sully returned. She shivered again as Sully took a seat, before smiling gently to Sully, noting the change in his face,”Yeah, I’m alright, just wasn’t expecting him to do that…” She moved to take a sip of water, calming herself from Phantom, who was quite determined to make an appearance, thanks to that man.

Theresa laughed gently before rubbing the back of her neck gently as she smiled sheepishly,”I’m a seer, ever since I was a child. Divination was one of my best subjects when I was in school, so I felt if I was to ever teach a subject, Divination would be the best for myself.” She smiled before looking to Sully,”So you own this place, right?” She smiled gently before motioning to the door,”Makes the most sense, considering what just happened…”
muse • notes: outfit tags: James Sullivan
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
James Sullivan
 Posted: 26 May 2017, 04:44 PM

N/A

maybe,
i dreamt you
Sully sat back in his chair as their food arrived, listening intently as Theresa told him about how she was a seer. His grandma had been a seer, it was a fascinating thing to see people who were one with the devine. "That is extremely interesting. And you knew this from a young age? My grandma was a seer so I always find the subject of Divination to be extremely interesting." he said simply, taking a bite of his lemon chicken. A smile graced across his chiselled face as he swallowed, sighing softly as he watched her. That fiery hair was a beacon in the dark of his night, the one shining thing in his life at this moment. He could barely keep himself from leaning over to kiss her right there, his green eyes dropping to her lips as he watched her talk. It was an interesting thing, sitting across from the most beautiful woman in the world. He'd sat across from many women. Celebrities. Models. Reality tv stars. But none of their beauty added up or even came close to the woman sitting across from him.

His eyes lifted from glancing down at his food, his eyes catching Theresa's as he stopped mid chew as she mentioned him owning the place. He swallowed, wiping his mouth with his napkin before he set the napkin down next to him. "Uh.. yeah. I do. I own this cafe, the restaurant down the street, and a club in the heart of France. I also own several businesses in the states." he admitted almost sheepishly as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I have a lot of money. I hope you don't think I'm some rich playboy or that I am just going to play you then walk away. That's not who I am." he assured her, reaching across the table to gently take her hand. "I would never do that to you. I hope you know that."
James Sullivan
@Theresa Kore
PMEmail
^
theresa kore
 Posted: 29 May 2017, 05:50 AM

N/A

Ah, but what if it does?
Theresa smiled, pushing back a lock of red hair as he spoke, his intense green eyes staring at her,”Since I was about 4 years of age… I didn’t quite understand what I was seeing, until I started at Ilvermorny. All I knew was I could see the future. I thought I was crazy, not that I ever spoke about it to anyone… Both of my parents were muggles, so I couldn’t exactly talk to them about it, without coming off as a little kid’s imagination…” She smiled as the waiter brought their food, humming softly as she thanked him before moving to take a bite of her food.

She watched as he stopped eating to confirm what she had thought. Her head tilted as she watched him, surprised by his almost humble response. She was used to the bragging, those cocky bastards who seemed to think the world revolved around them. Sully was different, managing to surprise her.

She chuckled gently with a shake of her head,”I don’t… Least not until you mentioned it. I don’t care about money. The only reason I don’t date often is because my father is a rich man. Many seem to think by charming my father, they can get to me…” She shook her head gently before looking to Sully,”Long as you don’t mind that I’m a muggleborn, considering your status…” She raised a brow as his hand touched hers, shivering slightly with a soft smile.

”I believe you…” Theresa pushed back another strand of hair as she continued eating. She left her hand under his, not really wanting to move it. ”You surprised me…” Theresa spoke up as she finished her food, before leaning back in her chair,”You are different from what I was expecting… That’s a good thing… Many dates I’ve been on, have ended in disaster…”
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
James Sullivan
 Posted: 1 Sep 2017, 03:44 PM

N/A

maybe,
i dreamt you
Sully smiled softly as he looked across to Theresa. He was enjoying himself immensely. Well, at least for the most part. The little debacle from earlier was frustrating and bad for business, not that it mattered. He wouldn't worry much about it, but instead focused contently in on what the woman in front of him was saying. She didn't care about money, which he loved. She was beautiful, her red hair spilling around her shoulders as he watched her speak. His gaze drifted to her lips and he swallowed heavily, and couldn't help but think to himself that he'd like to kiss her. It had been a long time since he'd actually had a good conversation. He squeezed her hand lightly in his large one, before releasing it and leaning back into his seat. "Well I'm glad I exceeded your expectations. This is something that people always find interesting about me. Even though I'm a millionaire, and a pureblood, I don't flaunt my status. It's just a word. I don't force people to do my bidding, I don't go throwing my money around." Sully shrugged as he moved clasped his hands in his lap. He flashed a bright smile, letting his gaze slip over her before his eyes fluttered back up. You like what you see, don't you, Sullyboy? Yes I do. If you would not fuck this up for me that'd be super duper since you're a piece of shit. Shut the hell up.

Sully moved to stand as one of the waitresses approached with the check, putting a forty dollars on the board and handing it back, giving her a light hug. "How's Charlie? Good? If he needs anything you let me know, okay? He's almost five now, he's almost a man." he chuckled, squeezing her shoulder as the woman smiled and laughed at him. He nodded to her, looking over his shoulder to Theresa. "Come on, there's something I want to show you." he called over his shoulder before pushing his way into the back of the kitchen.

Sully wasn't sure if she would follow, but he'd always wanted to share his store with others. As he made his way in he nodded to the kitchen staff who yelled hellos with excitement as he walked in. He held the door open for Theresa, moving further into the kitchen. The kitchen soon opened up into a large outdoor area full of tables, and each table was filled with a different kind of race or creature. There were lamps lining the perimiter, and large flower bushes concealed the area from prying eyes. "Like I said, everyone is welcome. I don't turn people away. Everyone deserves a fair chance, don't you think?" he said quietly as he leaned down towards Theresa with a glint in his eye. He really hoped she was enjoying herself, it was the first time in a long time that he'd actually been on a date, and it was going swimmingly. At least he hoped. Sully bit his lip, waiting anxiously for a response. "What do you think? Do you like it?

James Sullivan
@Amber/Theresa Kore
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The ArrowTaking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.