you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Attano, Corvo, Corvo from Dishonoured
Corvo Attano
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 02:20 AM

oswald cobblepot
Hey hey. Oz would have most definitely heard about Jessamine's death, and while its been a few months since it happened now, I'm sure he would still want to check up on Corvo. He puts on a brave face at work because well he has too, but in all honesty Corvo isn't doing that great. Although if the Minister of Magic calls Corvo to his office it might freak him out a little and when he does arrive he will be a bit on edge, however when Oswald shares his good intentions that Corco will relax.

As for Vanessa, I don't really have any ideas for her at the moment, but am happy for them to know each other even if it's only vaguely. I'm sure Corvo would feel conflicted if he met her child, especially how raw the death of Jessamine and their unborn daughter is.

lucan itzel
Corvo himself is a legilimens and occulemns, so Lucan's seer ability won't phase him at all. He knows what its like be different, especially since he is a muggle-born Slytherin. And yes, Jessamine was very wise and often kept Corvo grounded, so I'm sure the three of them would have interacted previously. I can definitely see these events bring Corvo and Lucan closer together, especially since in the game it is Jessamine's death that triggers The Outsider to choose Corvo in the first place. Maybe they go out for a drink or something?

--

I just want to warn both of you that my posting rate is quite slow at the moment. I'm also half way through my honours year at uni and made the dumbass decision to write on three sites so I'm quite busy and stressed. Writing and gaming is my downtime.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
vanesa morado
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 01:25 PM

Corvo Attano & Oz

Oooo you're right, I didn't think about that! Yeah, he'd probably have jumped on the chance to console him for ~publicity reasons. Corvo definitely got an extravagant gift basket in the office and probably a visit too. (And Oz hoped media mediums were watching)

I'd def be down to thread them, and nbd as far as posting time goes! I'm working and taing a summer class rn so I get it.
PM
^
lucan itzel
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 02:54 PM

Corvo Attano & LUCAN.

Yeah sounds like a plan! I'll go ahead and get something up for them when when I get off work. Don't worry about having to post a whole lot because I understand the struggles of being on multiple sites as well as school and I use rp'ing as downtown to relax and not worry about RL things.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.