you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

When the world is losing all control. . ., Teen Titans, Go!
raeya roth
 Posted: 4 Oct 2016, 09:39 AM

Garfield "Gar" Mark Logan
OPEN - 16-17 - Friend/ Love Interest - Vegetarian - Metamorph

FOR: Raeya Roth
Garfield is no other than the infamous, green Beast Boy. He is the clown, or trickster of the group. At times, it seems that it is impossible for him to be serious. He will do anything for a laugh. He's a bit sharp-tongued but very insecure. He's rather lazy and would always prefer to go with the flow. His personality is in a lot of ways, exactly the opposite of Raeya's, but they get eachother and help to pull eachother away from the more extremes of their personality. With Beast Boy, Raven can lighten up and she can also bring a lot of structure into his life. They both are very insecure, which helps them to better understand eachother's thought processes. He is prone to spontaneous and sometimes short romantic infatuations, though in canon, his romantic interest in Raven seemed to stick. Ideally, I would love for a fellow BBRae shipper to bring him to life. I love this duo, Raven has had such a dark past and Beast Boy had always seemed to be a light in her life in canon. I have no FC suggestion and the name doesn't have to stay exactly the same if you don't like.
m e !

MORE TITANS TO COME!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.