you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

burn before you mellow, tag: takumi/claire!
yuri plisetsky
 Posted: May 13 2017, 11:53 AM

N/A

YOU SAY YOU CAN'T STAND THE RESTRICTIONS
Yuri was pissed, pissed, pissed.

This wasn't really a new feeling for him - every single day, there was a new irritation to deal with. He knew that he wasn't the picture of stability, but the constant train of humiliations and stupidities was getting to be a bit much. Today, for instance, he'd managed to screw up one of the most basic charms in existence, Wingardium Leviosa. All he wanted to do was lift up a piece of paper from his desk in his room and put it on his bed, to continue working there. What he actually did was shoot the paper across the room and knock over one of his dormmate's stack of books. Yuri put them all back together, without magic because fuck that noise, and stomped off to the Elites Common Room to sulk.

He hadn't written to Victor in a few weeks, and he didn't want to. Well... he wanted to write to the equivalent of Victor without having to deal with the actual Victor and his perfect life with his perfect fiance and their perfect fucking fluffy dog. Yuri didn't even hate the dog! He was just so mad and the dog was too cute and too happy with its new owners, paired in domestic bliss while Yuri got to deal with the fact that he was a magical washout who flubbed up the Grand Prix and lost the man he -

...Yuri didn't admit the words to himself. Instead, he stared at his potions paper, the cause of all his grief. Literally all he had to do was summarize a chapter on the properties of Essence of Murtlap. That was it. It was easy. But his mental block was so strong that he just stared at the paper before him, the three or four sentences he'd squeezed out looking dumber and dumber by the second.

He could go skating, but skating would just make things worse. People were watching him, everywhere. His stumble at the Grand Prix was a hot topic in the skating community, but not quite as hot a topic as the engagement of the fucking century give me a break, engagement of the century? That was literally something Yuri read in a fanzine and it made him want to barf, scream, and cry all at the same time. He earned some solace occasionally, like at the lake, but more and more it seemed like he couldn't get a moment to himself.

Yuri didn't realize he'd bent the quill in his hand fully in half while he thought. Writing this essay was going to get a lot harder.

Takumi Sumeragi - IT BEGINS

PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: May 13 2017, 02:39 PM

N/A

For once in his life, Takumi actually was in a good mood

A package had arrived that day from a rather surprising source, his sister Hinoka. Takumi had been using his wand to slice the tape open, when Yuri had walked in and had only barely taken notice of the fact the little fairy boy was now ruining the atmosphere as he tended to.

The smell from the box filled the air as it was opened, a mixture of fresh bread with cookie dough scent. “Oh wow melon pan?” he said outloud, as he unwrapped the treats from the cloth that was enchanted to keep them fresh. It was his favorite treat, and he basically never got to eat it except when he went back to Kanazawa. He noticed a note in the bottom of the box and picked it up.

Hey Takumi,

I saw these for sale and thought of you. I know you’ve been having a tough time, especially with OWLS and all. Thought this would cheer you up. I had one they’re really good… you shouldn’t stress too much about exams, you’re much smarter than I am, and I’m super successful so you should be fine. I’m super proud of you, you’ve grown so much from that little boy who almost got expelled for trying to sleep in my bed, because you wee scared. Mama says you still doubt yourself a lot, but you need to stop doing that!

Love,

Hinoka

PS: I should be responsible and tell you to share these with Sakura and Nagito, but I know I’d be pissed if I was told to share stuff with you and Sakura, so they’re all yours. You earned them.

Takumi was in the process of wrapping them back up in the cloth to keep them fresh when he heard the sound of snapping behind him, and remembered Yuri was also in the common room, having…some sort of episode. But what else was new?

Takumi reached for a roll, and broke it into half…wait no fourth…no an eighth, Yuri was a little boy after all. Hinoka told him he didn’t have to share, but if it’d make the pissy little boy stop being pissy for three seconds, it’d be worth it.

“Hey Lily,” he said walking to where the other boy was. That was his name for Yuri, it literally WAS what his name meant after all. “Here, I’m in a generous mood.” He put the hunk of roll on the boy’s desk, “They’re really good.”

yuri plisetsky this is like a Snicker's commercial.
PM
^
yuri plisetsky
 Posted: May 19 2017, 12:48 AM

N/A

YOU SAY YOU CAN'T STAND THE RESTRICTIONS
As if this mental block wasn't bad enough, Yuri was so irritated that the very shift in the breeze floating in the room started to gnaw at his nerves. Someone had come into his common room with something that smelled like Yuuri's hot springs and now he was snapping his quill into three pieces. He wasn't going to use this again anyways. Whoever came in said aloud that it was melon pan. Great. Yuri felt himself bite his lip, narrowing his eyes as he read the same sentence about the itch-relief properties of murtlap over and over again. Every time he got a little whiff of the sweet scent, his brain returned to the hot springs, the feeling of that burning water against his tight muscles, the pork cutlet bowls and the sting of the cool air at the rink and the sparkling white outfit he took from Victor and Yuuri dancing that Eros routine and stirring something deep in his stomach that threatened to swallow him whole -

Yuri wanted that scent to go away.

Of course it didn't go away. That would be too easy. Yuri's life was a series of stupid circumstances designed to remind him that he wasn't ever going to be freed from Yuuri's grasp. It got closer, if anything, and Yuri felt his knuckles go white around his quill.

And that was before whoever the fuck it was decided to call him lily.

Yuuri was the lily. Yuuri was the pretty delicate one with the erotic sensibilities and the soft features and the heart of gold. Yuri was not a lily. In Russian, Yuri just meant "George". Yuri had no idea what George meant, but it sure didn't mean anything that implied the earth-shattering grace of his Yuuri.

Yuuri wasn't his. What was he even thinking.

The man was in a generous mood. It was really good. Yuri looked at the melon bread before him, a pittance of food, glaring as memories came shifting back to him. He used to get melon bread out of the vending machine at the ice rink near Yuuri's hot springs. This wouldn't taste nearly as good.

Also he didn't need this asshole's pity. He was in a generous mood? Well Yuri was in a shitty mood!

He looked over at the other teenager before rolling his eyes. "Thanks for the centimeter of pan. If you call me Lily again, I'll step on your foot with my blades on."

Takumi Sumeragi - he's such a shithead.

PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: May 24 2017, 04:38 AM

N/A

Even before Takumi had become an Elite this semester, he’d heard of Yuri Plisetsky. After all most people were Elites simply for having the talent and capability to do what they did professionally, and to foster that as best as they could, (Takumi wasn’t entirely sure if he wanted to be a professional archer, but it probably wouldn’t be too hard to get opportunities to enter the sport thanks to Beauxbatons). But Yuri was different, he already was performing on a national stage as a figure skater.

He was also well known among the class body for being a little bitch. The tales of his tantrums and exploits had reached his ears through other Elites in his classes, long before he called the Elite dorms his home.

But Yuri certainly lived up to his reputation. Anytime he was in the same room as Takumi, it was like a bull in a china cabinet. A very very tiny bull sure (the top of Yuri’s head rested just below Takumi’s chin) but a dangerous one none the less…and now the horns were pointed right at him.

“I’m not giving you a whole loaf, Yuri.” Takumi said, “Westerners can be rather hit or miss with our food.” Wait was Russia the West or the East? Ah well it was west from Japan, so west enough. Think of it like a sample or something.

Takumi snorted at the threat. It didn’t really phase him…now if it was his hands or…other body parts that’d been threatened he might have squirmed a bit, just out of instinct. “I’d like to see you try. I’d put an arrow in your feet. I’m getting much better at hitting moving targets.” He realized how bad that sounded, and clarified, “Enchanted dummies of course.

yuri plisetsky these two are dumb nerd boys and they give me life.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay
Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- OHaV HOS The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.