you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Penny's Want Ads!, Moral Orel and Undertale!
frantiska dusek
 Posted: 20 Sep 2016, 02:47 AM

PENNY'S WANTS

FOR OREL PREISTLEY
CHRISTINA POSABULE
11-13
Lilla Crawford
Beauxbatons/American Transfer?

Orel's best friend and love interest. Christina is a sweet girl from a military family that travels often. She and Orel have been pen pals since she left his town three years ago, but she hasn't heard from him much for a year thanks to his secret of being a wizard. Wouldn't it be cool if they were both hiding the same?

FOR OREL PREISTLEY
CLAY PRIESTLEY
40s
John Hamm
Muggle or Squib
Orel's father. Snarky and depressed, gives good monologues, talks out his ass. Abusive.

FOR FRANTISKA DUSEV
Torianna Dreemurr
30+
???
???
Frisk's adopted mother. Maternal, protective, and an extremely capable witch. She is also Flowey/Asriel's mother.

^
alice liddell
 Posted: 23 Sep 2016, 08:14 AM

PENNY'S WANTS

FOR ALICE LIDDELL
CHARLES HASE
40's
Richard Armitage
Durmstrang/Hogwarts professor

Charles is an incredibly intelligent and charming, though self-centered and rather vindictive, man. He struggles with alcohol use and lost the woman he was hoping to marry at her death bed. He and Alice are not on good terms, but it would be interesting to play them out! He's based on the Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland, though someone like the Mad Hatter would also probably work, or anyone else you have ideas for!

FOR ALICE LIDDELL
BLANCHE COUTURE
70+
Judi Dench
Boarding house owner in France

Alice's 'aunt.' No-nonsense, strict and knows what's best for everyone (or so she feels), is a Seer and incredibly loving in her own special way. Her boarding house is mostly for girls, but takes in anyone without a home or whose family is too far away during the holidays to give them a safe place to dwell. I based her off of the White Queen in my bio, but anyone else you could think of would be just as good!

^
melinda dresden
 Posted: 16 Oct 2016, 05:59 PM

PENNY'S WANTS

FOR MELINDA DRESDEN
CORALINE JONES
11-13
Millie Bobby Brown
From any school, but she'll be made to go to Durm

Melinda's newest 'daughter.' Coraline is cut of a different cloth than most people, both from the level of her intelligence and investigative skills, and her cute determination and imagination. She'd be instrumental in Melinda's life, since Melinda would try to 'break' her to bend to her will - but I don't expect Coraline to do this in any sense of the word!

FOR NAGITO KOMAEDA
HAJIME HINATA
16-17
???
Beauxbatons or Durmstrang Student
Hajime is a genuinely nice guy, if occasionally rather snarky, and incredibly trustworthy. He's almost painfully average - if he's Durm he'll be set 2 or 3, if he's Beaux he'll be in the boy's dorm (and potentially Nagito's roommate?) If Hogwarts were open, he'd be a Hufflepuff He's got great deduction skills in canon, though he's usually led by both Nagito and Chiaki until the very ended. As a potential arc idea: discovery of worth, might have mild amnesia? I consider him different from Spoilers-kun Izuru Kamakura, but you could change that easily if you'd like!

FOR NAGITO KOMAEDA
MONAKA TOWA
12-13
???
Beauxbatons, Girls (May move to Elite later?)
Monaka is an interesting one! She's Nagito's adopted little sister in this canon, the only one to even remotely consider his title of their relationship valid. She's definitely the ringleader of the siblings (all of which are the Warriors of Hope from Absolute Despair Girls), including Nagito, and puts on an air of being sweet and cutesy most of the time. She uses a wheelchair in canon And not to spoil you but she doesn't actually NEED IT. I picture her as being devious in her own right and destined for greatness. She looks up to Junko Enoshima, who in site lore has just passed away this last summer or well, went into hiding, at least. It would also be hilarious if we do like canon and make her turned off from leading her own little mini-cult thanks to Nagito's infinitely creepier obsession with Junko before and after her death.

^
Nagito Komaeda
 Posted: 18 Dec 2016, 06:35 AM

Monaka Towa

• Beauxbatons
  • 16-17
  • Elite

Ultimate Homeroom

This is a want ad for Monaka Towa from Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls! In canon, Monaka is... more than a little nuts, and incredibly dangerous. She's basically the mastermind for what she and the other Warriors of Hope in canon call Paradise, where they plan to kill all the adults in the city (and eventually the world), but Monaka has more plans than that.

On Bomb, Monaka might be a little harder to translate, but the general gists I've been going with are these!

-She's Nagito's younger sister, but the oldest of the group- she's 17, the younger ones range 14-16, all adopted.

-Shes a Beauxbatons Elite and a powerful witch - she might be in for skill with technomagic, charms, arithmancy, wand lore or magical theory? Or she could have bought herself in.

-In canon, she uses a wheelchair she doesn't need because she's faking paralysis- but in this it might be better to just keep her in it, if you'd like that, or find another way to translate it?

-Precocious, at least one step ahead of everyone else around her, but plays up her cuteness level to avoid suspicion. Hates most people, tbh.

If you have any other ideas/suggestions, totally toss them out! Or actually, even if you'd like to make a part of Nagito's family and would like to use a different spirit/have a different idea, I'm super down! I've just been going with Monaka because why not, tbh. The only thing I actually have set in stone/use in any impactful way is that his siblings are all purebloods and blood purists, and can be extremely cruel and even violent to themselves, their brother and everyone else around them - so tbh if you'd like to play some form of bully character and have them be siblings, that would work super well!

BY MITZI
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.