you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Heart, Cynthia, Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
cera siddall
 Posted: 3 Feb 2017, 09:42 AM

@cynthia heart & Cera

I dont have many in depth ideas right now but I definitely think that Cera and Cynthia would be fun together. Theyre both fifth year Slytherins (room mates?) And th ey are both prideful. Cynthia is probably the kind of girl that Ceras father would want her to hang out with (being pureblood and all) so I feel she might make an effort. Sort of. At the same time.. Its hard to tell if they would become actual friends or not. We could smush them together and see what happens. Cera only transferred to Hogwarts a month ago so she is super bitter and super new.
^
cynthia heart
 Posted: 4 Feb 2017, 12:11 AM

@cera siddall

They might be fun! Cynthia is really pregnant currently LOL. Also, she's a 7th year. She's actually due March 20th.
PMAIM
^
cera siddall
 Posted: 4 Feb 2017, 02:44 PM

@cynthia heart My bad. I misread on that-- lord. Cera "why are you PREGNANT U LOOK LIKE A BEACHED WHALE" Siddall.
^
cynthia heart
 Posted: 5 Feb 2017, 01:18 AM

@cera siddall
That could be fun, although Cera might get punched in the face. Lol.
PMAIM
^
angela marshall
 Posted: 7 Feb 2017, 02:59 AM

N/A

Angela and @cynthia heart -

I could see these two being friends, though I'm not entirely sure how close they would be? It could just be a casual thing or they could be closer friends..they do have some similarities in that they tend to lash out and seek powerful positions to cover up more deep seated insecurities. They are both Slytherin 7th years which means that they've probably known each other for a good while..but yeah, I'm not sure how close they'd be. What do you think? I do think I like the idea of them being on good terms at least (because Angela needs at least a couple of people on here that she's on good terms with since she'll probably be bullying the rest of them lol), but yeah, probably best if we work out specifics before we jump into anything XD
PM
^
cynthia heart
 Posted: 7 Feb 2017, 03:31 AM

@angela marshall Cynthia gave birth yesterday! So we could do a past thread or wait 6 weeks. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Sorry!
PMAIM
^
bruce wayne
 Posted: 16 Apr 2018, 11:05 AM

cynthia heart and Bruce I think these two would be fun to interact. They'd have a very interesting dynamic i believe.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture

HOS Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning Taking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.