you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

can't stop the feeling!, tag: punz/dessy!
mani phanthittra
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 12:20 PM

N/A

i got this feeling inside my bones

it goes electric-wavy when i turn it on!

Mani took to doing her homework out on the Hogwarts grounds nowadays. She hated being in her dorm, and much as she liked her quick visits to Beauxbatons (to look at cute guys for her clubs), she couldn't imagine navigating that cavernous place and finding a good place to do her homework. She had been doing her work in the Room of Requirement, but it got lonely, hiding away in one location with no air or sunshine or breezes or people.

Mani set up a little area underneath a tree by the Quidditch pitch to do her work in the chill, wearing a heavy parka and pulling the hood around her face in the November chill. It wasn't snowing or raining yet, but Mani was a warm-blooded soul, and the outside was getting a bit too bitter for her. She'd taken a blanket off of her bed to lay on the dew-soaked grass, and had her History of Magic work spread out around her. She had three different books near her, because dang it, she was going to write the best essay on the Goblin Wars that she could!

And she would keep this essay, unlike all the ones that her classmates flushed down the toilet, on her person at all time. She was starting to resemble a pack mule, taking a half-dozen outfits, her schoolwork, her valuables, and herself to all her classes. It made the mockery even worse from some circles, but whenever she was in a class with non-Hogwarts students, they all seemed to regard her with a mixture of pity and confusion. Well, that's who she was now. Mani Phanthittra, Venus of the Senshi, child star, refugee of the Slytherin dorm. She sighed, staring up into the icy blue sky.

She hated doing schoolwork so much. She glanced over at the Quidditch pitch, where Gryffindor was practicing. They looked like they were having fun. Of course they were, they weren't doing History of Magic work!

for @rapunzel gothel

i hope this is enough for a starter dear <3

&
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: Nov 6 2016, 06:44 PM

@mani phanthittra
Do they already know each other, or just now met? Outfit
Rapunzel skipped across the grounds, running a hand through her wavy blonde hair. The grounds were one of her favorite places to be - always so pretty and full of people. As Rapunzel walked along, she lifted up a hand to wave to some people she recognized, giving a friendly smile when they waved back. She didn’t really know why she was out here, or what she planned on doing, but she was out here anyway to… figure that out. She’s sure it wouldn’t be too hard to find something to do.

She headed to the Quidditch pitch, deciding that maybe she could watch them practice a bit if anybody was out. Sure enough, the Gryffindor team were out practicing, and she smiled and stood on the edge of the field to watch them for a little bit, giving a wave if any of them noticed her. She moved her gaze around the field, noticing from a distance what looked like a girl sitting underneath a tree. From far away, the person looked female, but she couldn’t exactly tell with the heavy hood over said person’s head.

She began walking over in that direction, and on getting closer, she noticed that it was indeed a ‘she’ and she was sitting on a blanket. She had a bunch of work spread around her, but Rapunzel couldn’t tell of what. She also had three different books, and Rapunzel gave a smile as she walked closer, noticing her staring at the sky. ”Hello.” she said warmly. ”Mind if I sit?”

PMEmail
^
mani phanthittra
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 03:45 PM

N/A

Mani's eyes darted up immediately when she heard the sweet 'hello'. She recognized the girl from sight, seeing her in Music Club - Rapunzel Gothel, the peppy blonde who always seemed so happy to be anywhere. Well, at least it was a friendly face and a friendly set of words. Mani smiled at her, patting a spot next to her on the blanket. "Of course you can! It gets a bit boring out here, doing History of Magic by yourself." Mani didn't mention that she hated the course, just in case Rapunzel actually liked it. Somehow.

Mani tried to remember more about the girl sitting next to her with the books from club. She really needed to branch out more from her group of Sailor Scouts, but sometimes that was difficult, given how much of a target was on her back. She knew that Ender hung out with her, but Ender would hang out with just about anyone if he could make them do something stupid. She had a very beautiful voice, and Mani appreciated her bubbly nature, especially in dealing with someone as strict and demanding as Professor Purin and her graceful student teacher Michiru Kaioh. Maybe she liked to read?

No point in just wondering, though. "I think we're in the same Music Club! You look very familiar to me. I'm Mani Phanthittra, fifth year Slytherin. I just had to get some fresh air, the castle gets so strangling sometimes, you know?" She ran her fingers through her hair, knowing that she needed to re-bleach it. That was going to be fun to try and do in the castle. She'd have to check her hair dye bottle to make sure the girls didn't put hair removal cream in it, or make her accidentally dye her hair orange or something. She really needed to go talk to the Head of Slytherin again... but what would he say at this point? He was a really great guy but she understood why he couldn't do anything without proof.

for @rapunzel gothel

i'm going with mani recognizing her but not knowing her, let me know if that works

&

PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: Nov 16 2016, 01:44 AM

@mani phanthittra
Sounds perfect! And ‘Punz could totes help her re-dye her hair because she’s trustworthy? Outfit
When the other girl gave a pat of the blanket telling Rapunzel to sit, the blonde gave a smile and moved to take a seat next to her. Smoothing out the blanket from underneath her and then crossing her legs Indian style. She lifted the golden necklace around her neck with the ‘R’, fiddling with it and turning it around in her hand as she smiled at the other girl, who confirmed she was indeed doing History of Magic homework. ”Oh, I hate History of Magic.” The girl piped up. ”It’s my most terrible subject. So hard to understand and pay attention to.” She said again, dropping the necklace back against her chest.

She definitely recognized the girl. Was she from a club, maybe? Or maybe just a girl she’s seen around quite a bit. Rapunzel tilted her head, pursing her lips and moving her mouth a bit to the side in a thinking gesture, as if she was in thought. Which, she was, because she was generally trying to think on where she’s seen this girl. Then, she mentioned Music Club, and it all clicked. ”Music club! That’s it!” she said, throwing her hands a bit before smiling and putting her hands back in her lap. ”You looked so familiar, but I just couldn’t picture where! Finally I got it!”

”Rapunzel Gothel, sixth year Hufflepuff. But you can call me ‘Punz, or ‘Punzie or whatever.” Another giggle. ”Yeah, I know. I just love being outside, really. Never got to do it much before I came to Hogwarts. Now I have freedom, and it’s just great!” She saw her hair, and noticed the roots were a different color. She dyed it? ”Oh, you dye your hair?”

PMEmail
^
mani phanthittra
 Posted: Nov 18 2016, 12:34 AM

N/A

"I really don't get it," Mani admitted. "It's all just wars and power struggles. Surely there was some culture going on at the same time, right? I'm more interested in knowing what Bodrick the Bold was wearing at the coronation where his head was chopped off by the Red Interloper." The only reason Mani knew those names was because they apparently had a test on that period of history tomorrow. Mani was not prepared for the test in any way, but she might scrape by with an Adequate if she retained that nonsense about Bodrick.

Thankfully, the girl was in Music Club as well, and Mani's question went over great. The other girl said she looked familiar, and introduced herself as Rapunzel Gothel... or Punz, or Punzie, or whatever Mani wanted to call her. Mani smirked. "I'm Mani Phanthittra. Some of the older girls call me Venus, so if you want to call me that, I'm fine with it." Though it was her special nickname from Serena, she was growing to appreciate the name, if only for the weird irony. The snitch everyone hated, named after the planet of love and jewels. Well, Mani sure loved jewels! "I'm sorry I never really got around to introducing myself to you in class. Half the time you seem to be hanging out with Ender, and the other half of the time... well, people tend to not like me. I didn't want to press anything."

Mani didn't have any time to ask about how Rapunzel didn't go outside much before Hogwarts - that seemed very weird - because she'd picked up on Mani's roots. Mani made a disgusted face, picking at a strand of darkening blonde hair. "Yeah, I bleach it. I haven't really had an opportunity to do so." Mani wasn't sure whether she should admit that her suitemates were complete hellions. "And it's so hard to find someone to help with it. Most people here don't understand hair dye, unless they're Muggleborn. Not a whole lot of those in Slytherin, let me tell you." Mani didn't realize that she sounded a bit like a blood purist snot, but she meant it - there were very, very few Muggleborns in Slytherin, and the ones that were around didn't want to be tainted by association with Mani. It sucked.

for @rapunzel gothel

yaaay

&

PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 05:22 AM

”I don’t really get it, either.” A hand went into her blonde hair to ruffle it just a tad, nodding in agreement as this girl - Mani - explained why she hated it so much. She had to agree with her, though. It didn’t make much sense. ”Right?” Rapunzel said in agreement. ”I wouldn’t mind it so much if it was about culture. I might be able to remember that. But, this other stuff… I dunno. It’s just hard to remember.”

”Oooh, Venus? Why do they call you that?” Rapunzel asked with a head tilt. Sounded like a really cool name. She wanted a cool name. ”I wish I had a cool name like that!” She then giggled and shook her head. ”It’s fine! Ender is one of my good friends, but you could’ve came and talked to me at anytime!” She gave a bright smile. ”I hang out with Michiru sometimes, too.” She then made a slightly scrunched up face. ”Why do people hate you, though? If I may ask.”

”I was never allowed to dye my hair. That’s totally, cool, though!” Mother wouldn’t allow her. One of the many things she wanted to do that Mother never allowed. There was quite a lot of them. ”I’m not Muggle-born - I’m a Pureblood - but I could totally help! I've helped Mother dye her hair once. Shouldn’t be too hard.” Rapunzel gave a smile. She’d love to help, if Mani would let her. She’s helped her Mother before, so bleaching it shouldn’t be any different.

PMEmail
^
mani phanthittra
 Posted: Nov 24 2016, 02:43 PM

N/A

"They don't exactly make it easy to remember, do they?" Mani said with a laugh. "It's all 'this person killed that person' and 'this war happened while this war kept going'... There's not much to hook into if you don't like wars, violent overthrow, or the minutae of royal family trees." Mani couldn't believe people still devoted their lives to maintaining a pure bloodline, just because tracking all that seemed so overwhelmingly boring. (Besides all the gross racism and classism that came with it, obviously.) "Have you made any headway on this Goblin Wars essay? Because if there's something worse than remembering stupid wizard names, it's remembering stupid goblin names. There aren't even last names to go off of."

Rapunzel asked why Mani was called Venus, and Mani paused. "Well, all of the girls who hang out with Serena end up with one of her planet names. I don't know why she settled on Venus for me." It was a rather constant source of confusion for Mani. Venus was the planet of love and metal. Metal, well, Mani did wear a lot of jewelry, but love? Everyone knew she was a bad luck charm for love and that she'd never find anything lasting.

"People hate me because I turned in a family of criminals," Mani said matter-of-factly. "My ex-boyfriend's family kidnapped a bunch of Muggles and that's not right, so I went straight to the police. Some of the purebloods in my house... do not see things that way. It's really charming to know that people value their own status more than the lives of others being ruined." Mani didn't sound bitter at all, and she wasn't. For all the pain she was going through now, with those girls and her house and the fear of being alone, she didn't regret saving those people, and never would. Anyone with a heart would've done the same. Maybe that's why Serena called her Venus - for her heart. "I don't trust the other girls in my house to not, say, replace my hair dye with hair-loss potion."

Rapunzel told Mani she wouldn't mind dying her hair, saying she was never allowed to dye it herself. Mani's eyes widened a bit. "Never?" She couldn't count the number of times she'd dyed her hair for work. "It's so amazing! Every time you change your hair color, I feel like... you know, I have a new me! New fresh start! Obviously not entirely, but it can really help you clear you mind and give you a bit more confidence." Mani laughed. "I don't think you need any more confidence. If Serena knew you, she'd probably call you Sun."

"But I would love for help with that. Bleaching hair can get really complicated for one person... and I like Ender fine, but the guy is not who you go to for that." Truly, if he could be rendered flailing by simply mentioning the name of a certain prefect, Mani did not want him near her hair. "I like my blonde, but do you think adding some teal to it would look good? I like experimenting when I'm not on set. I can set my hair color how I like." Mani stuck out her tongue playfully.

for @rapunzel gothel

mani is pretty blunt about these things, honestly.

&

PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: Nov 30 2016, 12:20 AM

@mani phanthittra
I’ve noticed. XD Outfit
”They really don’t.” Rapunzel laughed along with Mani, smiling at the ground as she picked the grass underneath her. A scrunch of her nose and, ”I definitely do not like war.” A head shake after each word starting with “do”. ”Or violence. Especially violence. Violence is just so… violent.” Great description there. ”It’s not nice and uncalled for.” Ah, much better. ”I don’t think I even started that essay. I had to write the name’s down some where just to remember them!” Writing essays… was not one of her strong suits. She really should ask for help, but the History of Magic Professor was so… intimidating.

”Oh, that’s really cool! Planet name’s… huh. Cute.” A giggle. "People hate me because I turned in a family of criminals," The look on Rapunzel’s face.. her face immediately turned into a mixture of shock and confusion. ”Why would they kidnap a bunch of Muggles?” She asked in confusion, eyebrows furrowing just a bit. ”Good on you for going to the police, though!” A light smile. Another frown at the mention of some Purebloods “not seeing it that way”. Rapunzel didn’t understand it. She was a Pureblood, but never once downgraded someone who wasn’t. Some of her closest friends were even Squibs! It… made no sense.

”Oh. Well. That’s… a good reason to be hesitant.” Hair loss potion? Why would anybody do something so… cruel? Rapunzel didn’t understand why cruelty existed, sometimes. But… it did. And that was that. She couldn’t change it no matter how bad she wanted to. ”Nope. Never.” A head shake. ”Mother never allowed it, sadly.” Rapunzel laughed along with Mani, smiling sweetly. ”That’s good! Except I kind of like me. I don’t know if I want a new one, you know?” "I don't think you need any more confidence. If Serena knew you, she'd probably call you Sun." ”I am pretty confident. About certain things.” She gave a sheepish smile, lifting her shoulders. ”And I know Serena! Why do you think she’d call me ‘Sun’?”

”Yeah, I can’t really picture Ender doing hair. It’s… odd.” Extremely odd. That just wasn’t something she pictured Ender being able to do. The image was… well. Odd. Rapunzel pursed her lips to the side, narrowing her eyes and looking at Mani’s hair. Teal… ”Yeah, I think it’d look good!” Large smile and a bounce. She then happily returned Mani sticking out her tongue by sticking out hers and closing one eye in a bit of a wink. Mani was fun!

PMEmail
^
mani phanthittra
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 10:58 PM

N/A

Well, Rapunzel hadn't even started her Goblin Wars essay. Mani almost wished she'd done the same - all this essay was doing was making her go cross-eyed and hate everything. Rapunzel, thankfully, was as much a fan of History of Magic, and wars, and violence, as her. The way she said it, though, made Mani giggle a bit. Violence really was so... violent. And uncalled for. Mani did think that there were some occasions that... but no. She'd gone the high road in the past, and would continue to go the high road, where violence and bloodshed and manipulation did not lie. "I could really use some help myself with all of this. It's my worst subject by a long shot. At least Professor Cipher makes things interesting in Transfiguration. This class..." Mani shook her head and made a disgusted face.

Rapunzel looked confused when Mani spoke about Ye-Jun's family. Why would they kidnap Muggles? She gave off an air of innocence, one that Mani knew she used to have. She never put much stock into people overly obsessed with their blood purity, until she realized how bad the consequences of that thinking could be. "People really... there are some people who really think wizards are better than Muggles," Mani murmured. "It's grotesque. One of the most intelligent people I know is Muggleborn, and honestly? The Slytherins all assumed I was pureblood, but I'm a halfblood. And I've done more with my life than any of them ever will." Mani shrugged, smiling wistfully. "Honestly, I would've hated myself if I hadn't done something. It was so awful. They just made them slaves." Mani bit her lip.

Rapunzel offered to do her hair, and noted that Mani was right to hesitate. "Your hair is just that blonde?!" Mani exclaimed. "Oh my God, people would kill for that color hair! It's stunning." But Mani still thought Rapunzel was missing out - dying your hair and changing your appearance and messing with your uniform to show originality were some of her favorite pastimes.

"...because you're so bright and peppy!" Mani answered. "You might think you're only confident about a few things, but you know most people don't talk to me? They don't want to piss off the Slytherin Mean Girls." Mani grinned, her coral lipstick reflecting the sun's glare. "You don't seem to care about those things. And that's amazing. Whatever you don't have confidence in, I'm sure we can fix it."

At the mention of Ender doing hair being odd, Mani giggled. "I like Ender a lot, but let's be real. He's good at pissing people off, talking his way out of it, and guitar. I feel like he made Set One purely to spite the world." Mani grinned at Rapunzel's assurance that blonde and teal would look good, and laughed out loud when she returned her stuck-out tongue with a more elaborate face. "You're fun!" Mani sighed looking back at her books. "I don't want to do this anymore. Homework sucks."

for @rapunzel gothel

sorry for the delay I'm the worst

&
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 01:32 AM

It's a brand new day,
don't you see me?
When Mani giggled at the way Rapunzel described “violence”, she giggled along with her. ”I wish I could help, but we’d probably just be sitting here in frustration and confusion the entire time.” She would be no help. She was terrible at it. They would both just be kind of staring in silence trying to figure it out. At the disgusted face she made, Rapunzel gave a nod in agreement. ”I agree a hundred percent completely.”

They moved onto the topic of the Muggle kidnapping, and Rapunzel listened intently with a head tilt, twirling a strand of her blonde hair as she did so. She didn’t understand that. “Wizards are better than Muggles”. That made no sense, because they were all equal. They all had the same blood, skin, and body parts. Whell… sort of, but she didn’t want to think about the different genitalia men and women had. Anyways, MOVING ON, because thinking about that was awkward. ”I think the blood purity thing is stupid. It makes no sense. I mean, all of us are the same! Same body parts, same blood, we all breathe. It shouldn’t matter who’s a Pureblood and who isn’t.” Eyes furrowed in frustration.

”I think you did the right thing. I would’ve done the same.” She’d much rather save lives than save her reputation or how people thought of her. ”Yeap, it’s that blonde.” She said in between giggling. ”Well, thank you, even though your hair is gorgeous, too.” She then explained the reasoning for the ‘Sunshine’ nickname and smiled brightly. ”I’ve been told that before!” Sometimes she gets told she’s too bright and peppy, but she’s been told either way. ”I don’t get why, because I’d totally talk to you. You’re cool.” Another smile. ”Well, thank you!”

”I like Ender, too. I think people judge him before getting to know him.” She replied after Mani’s comment. ”You’re fun, too!” Another giggle. ”Then don’t do it! Let’s do something more fun instead!”

@mani phanthittraOutfit • Notes: Haha, it’s fine!
PMEmail
^
mani phanthittra
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 05:12 PM

N/A

Rapunzel totally understood where Mani was coming from on this. She knew she should be working on as many of her studies as she could - given that the mean girls in her year were giving her a hell of a hard time during her transfiguration class with the absolutely inscrutable Professor Cipher, and her grades had slipped last year anyways due to stress, she was starting to wonder what she was even doing in Hogwarts. She wanted to stay here while Serena and Rei and her friends remained, but what happened when they graduated?

"Exactly," Mani agreed with Rapunzel's assessment of blood purity. There were things far more important than your family and where you came from - your drive, for one, and your ability to succeed. Your personality, and how you treated others. Your capacity for love. She wanted to believe that someday, she'd be rewarded for her actions by the community she loved. At the very least, she wanted to not be shunned and bullied anymore! It wore on her, even though she did what she could to put up as many walls as possible. She wouldn't show weakness, say, in front of Rapunzel. "I can tell you're a good person. At least two of us would've done the right thing." Mani smiled before gushing over her hair - it was natural! Mani couldn't believe it. People paid thousands of dollars for hair that beautiful! She was unsure if she even wanted to tell Rapunzel to mess around with hair dye now. "My hair probably needs a break from all the dyes and chemicals, honestly. I haven't found a good magical way to change hair color. It would be fun to be a Metamorphagus, wouldn't it?"

Mani paused, though, when Rapunzel called her cool. Cool? Mani smiled after a fraction of a second. She really wasn't used to people from her school finding her... pleasant at all, really. "Thank you."

Rapunzel suggested they do something more fun than Mani's schoolwork, and she eagerly shoved the books back into her Betsey Johnson bag, more than ready to move on from the History of Magic work she so loathed. It would come back to bite her, but for now, she wanted to hang out... with a friend. Rapunzel could be a friend now. That was something she needed to hang onto. "I bet there's a bunch of cute boys playing Quidditch right now. Wanna check it out?"

for @rapunzel gothel

CUTE BOYS IS ALWAYS A GOOD WAY TO SPEND THE DAY

&

PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 11:51 PM

It's a brand new day,
don't you see me?
Oh, good, she agreed on the blood purity thing. Rapunzel knew a few people who didn’t quite agree with her that “blood purity doesn’t matter” and were racist. Cera, for one thing. Yes, Cera was a good friend of Rapunzel’s and she cared about the girl, but their differences surrounding blood purity can cause a few… disagreements. And Rapunzel wasn’t known much for starting or being involved in arguments. There were so much more important things to worry about than whether someone was pure-blooded or not. She truly believed that it just did not matter.

Mani said she was a good person, and Rapunzel genuinely smiled. ”I try to be. I feel like there’s not enough “good people” in this world, so I try to make up for that. The world is not as bad as some people say it is.” Like Mother. Rapunzel was told up until she was eleven that the world was “cold, dark and cruel” and if they found the “smallest ray of sunshine they destroyed it”. Since she started school at eleven, she found that Mother… was entirely wrong. Sure, there were some parts about the world that was that bad, but not all of it. As long as she continued spreading sunshine around the places that weren’t “terrible”, everything was fine. Mother was either completely over-reacting, or lying, and Rapunzel believed it was the former (Mother would never lie to her). She wanted to prove to Mother one day that the world (and the people living in it) were not that bad. ”I feel like there would be a lot more people who would’ve done the wrong thing.” said with a frown, before they changed subjects. Good!

Dainty hands went into her hair to run through it when Mani gushed about it, and she couldn’t help but grin. No one’s ever really gushed on her before, so this was all entirely new. But she… kind of loved it, if she was being honest? ”Maybe a short break? Like… for a few months?” A shrug of her shoulders that lingered for a few seconds before they dropped back down. ”Is there a magical way? I’ve never heard of anything about changing hair colors ever.” One hand went up to scratch the elbow of her other arm, before she laughed at her “metamorphmagus” comment. ”It’d be so fun. Always wanted to kind of be a meta, but it just wasn’t meant to be.” A wistful sigh before she giggled again. ”You’re welcome.” A small, confused smile. Why was she thanking her for stating a fact? That was weird.

Mani immediately began shoving books into her bag at her suggestion, and Rapunzel grinned and immediately pushed herself up from the ground, dusting off her pink pants in the process. ”Who doesn’t want to look at cute boys?” Rapunzel said with a grin. Well… lesbians and straight men probably don’t. But everyone else probably does, so it doesn’t matter. ”Speaking of cute boys,” Rapunzel started, grinning as she waited for Mani to stand. ”Is there any boy you have an eye on?”

@mani phanthittraOutfit • Notes: Boy hunting. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif And yaaaaay for canon references.
PMEmail
^
mani phanthittra
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 06:39 PM

N/A

The world wasn't as bad as some people said it was, Rapunzel insisted. She wanted to make up for the badness in the world, which was a charming way of looking at things. Mani didn't want the world to be consumed entirely by darkness, but every good act she committed seemed to lead to a flurry of worse consequences. She could hope that the world became a better place because of her, but how much blowback would she get every time she tried? "The right thing to do can be so hard, but I'm glad you agree. So many people only take the easy road in life. The harder road is so much more rewarding."

"A few months, yeah, to make sure it doesn't get damaged," Mani replied. She played with the ends of her hair, frowning at the split ends. She really could use a cut as well, but her hair was already a bit too short. She needed to grow it out to get healthier hair, but the longer it got, the more unhealthy it looked. What a conundrum. "I haven't either! I wish there was, seriously. I've obviously read about metamorphmagi, which... can you imagine? That would be so scary to me. I wouldn't want to wake up one morning and realize I'd changed everything about myself without meaning to. I know that joke shops sometimes have like, dyes you can't get out, but those are in Exploding Quills and stuff. Not really something I'd put in my hair." Mani pursed her lips. "There is a market for magical beauty products that isn't being met. Can you imagine everlasting nail polish?" Mani leaned back on the blanket with an airy sigh. "If I was any good at potions, I'd try to invent that for sure." Maybe she could ask Ender for some insight. He seemed pretty good at all things potions-related, but he also seemed like he'd laugh in her face and invent something that glued her nails together for shits and giggles.

The two of them began to clean up their little patch, and Mani grinned as she dusted off her pretty pink pants. Were there any guys she had her eye on? Mani blushed a little bit as she, too, stood up, tapping the toe of her high heels to get any dirt off of the heels. Well... "...there is... one guy," Mani admitted. "He goes to Beauxbatons, though, so I don't know if you'd know him." He also kept to himself a lot of the time, and, if rumours were to be believed, was making a good deal of money acting as the trophy boyfriend to an unknown Ministry official. Rumours got stupider and stupider with each passing year, Mani thought to herself. Like someone as quiet and withdrawn as Nagito Komaeda had some secret older male patron. "What about you? And even if no one's caught your eye, I'm sure you've caught someone else's." Mani grinned at her, reapplying some shiny gold lipstick. "Even if I have my eye on someone, doesn't mean I can't take a look." She stuck out her tongue.

for @rapunzel gothel

oh gawd Mani. Mani. child. no. stop.

&

PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 08:31 PM

It's a brand new day,
don't you see me?
”I try to do the right thing no matter how hard it is. It makes me feel good. And I’d rather feel good then feel bad, or feel regret because I didn’t do the right thing.” That’s at least the way Rapunzel saw it. She’d rather do the right thing and deal with whatever consequences follow, then the wrong thing and feel guilty about it for her entire life. Rapunzel didn’t like guilt. She didn’t like watching people go through guilt, and she didn’t like feeling guilt, so she always tried to do whatever option wouldn’t make her feel guilty. Because it was a horrible feeling.

Mani agreed to waiting a few months before dying her hair to make sure it didn’t get damaged. Give it some rest, and then she could go back and dye it again. ”You’d think there would be a magical way to change hair color, since things are supposed to be easier with magic.” A thoughtful expression. ”Guess that just shows wizards can’t do everything and sometimes doing things the Muggle way is just as good.” A smile and a shrug. Rapunzel had the “best of both worlds”. She was taught in a Wizarding school, but Mother also made sure to homeschool in Muggle lessons/classes during the summer, to make sure Rapunzel had the best of both. Because some things one could do that the other couldn’t, and it was good to have both that way you’d be prepared no matter what. Rapunzel, though… she definitely preferred doing things the Muggle way. It was just refreshing doing things herself instead of the use of a wand.

The topic went on to Metamorphmagi, and Rapunzel found herself not only smiling, but laughing, too. ”That would be scary, but it’d also be cool to change your hair anytime you wanted. Want a new color? Change it to pink! Want it shorter? Make it shorter! Then if you didn’t like it, you could just change it back. I feel like that’d be really neat.” A giggle at that thought. God, she’d love to be a Metamorphmagi. The thought of changing anything about her at anytime she wanted just sounded amazing. She could change her hair anytime she wanted and not have to worry about it being permanent. ”I… wouldn’t put anything from a joke shop into anybody's hair. No telling what’s in there and also no telling if it’d damage your hair or not.” Yeah… definitely no.

”Yes!” Rapunzel shouted excitedly about the magical beauty products. ”Yes, I one-hundred percent agree! There’s so much they could do makeup wise with magic, I don’t know they haven’t done anything yet. Especially the ever-lasting nail polish, I need that in my life.” She looked down at her hands, that were nail polish free at the moment because the nail polish had chipped and she had to remove it all. She needed to paint them again. ”Maybe find someone who’s good at potions and have them do it! Because Everlasting Nail Polish would be a gift.” Then they had got up and started cleaning their little area, Rapunzel asking if any guys had caught her eye as they did so. "... There is... one guy," Rapunzel looked up then, grinning at her while waiting for her to finish getting herself together. ”I know a few people in Beauxbatons, so I might. What’s his name?” She asked, sticking her hands into the pockets of the front of her pink jeans. She wanted to know who Mani had a crush on.

Mani then asked the same question back to her, and Rapunzel pushed some hair back while shaking her head. ”No, no eyes on anyone yet. Most of the guys I know are all gay, so it’s not like I’d have a chance anyway.” A shrug as she watched Mani reapply her lipstick. ”And I don’t know about catching anyone’s eye. If I did, they haven’t said anything yet, but I doubt it.” She then held her hands up defensively, laughing. ”I wasn’t saying anything, you can still look! I’m looking with you.” Hands went back into her pockets as she grinned and would start walking.

@mani phanthittraOutfit • Notes: Omg. xD
PMEmail
^
mani phanthittra
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 03:02 PM

N/A

Mani nodded at Rapunzel's assessment. For all she hurt now - from other people's thoughtless actions and the weight of knowing that the world around her hated her for doing the right thing - she would hurt much worse if she'd known what was happening and did nothing. Ye-Jun and his family would still be enslaving Muggles and Squibs, doing who knows what to them outside of just using the Imperius Curse on them. That guilt wouldn't just gnaw on her, it would destroy her. If she hadn't turned them in, she would've turned herself in for them.

"It's odd. You'd think that there'd be ways to change appearance besides drinking a potion that tastes like sludge." Mani made a face. She had drunk Polyjuice Potion before, but not for anything unseemly - she was in a Wizarding stage show where, in one portion of the show, she disguised herself as the female lead to try and steal her love interest. She drank Polyjuice, on stage, live, three nights a week, for seven weeks. The very mention of the word 'Polyjuice' made her want to vomit. (To be fair, she'd gotten the best grade in her class on the Polyjuice essay they were required to write last year.) "And it really is. Like... why is there not an everlasting nail polish?" Mani giggled. She really wanted that to be a reality. That and makeup that would actually change colors. Maybe that did exist...

Punz, however, suggested that they find someone who knew a lot about potions. Mani immediately felt her eyes widen. "Oh my God - I know Ender's good at potions!" she chirped. And she could totally get him to do it. He owed her for making her learn the harmony operatic part for a Muggle song to serenade Kasey Broflovski with. Even if his romantic performance ended up crashing and burning, Mani figured he owed her one. "He totally owes me... at least one. I'm learning some song for him to sing to a prefect. Can you imagine?" She smirked. "If we both went to him and asked him, I bet he'd do it. He likes to act like a jerk, but he's pretty nice." Especially if he was scared of you a bit.

Mani was a bit afraid of this. She knew some guys in Beauxbatons, apparently. Mani felt her cheeks pink just a little, but she wasn't going to act a fool. Punz didn't seem like the type of person who would go blathering to anyone about her affections. "He seems pretty private, so I'm not sure if you'd know him... Nagito Komaeda?" Mani said with a lilting voice. "There's a lot of dumb rumours going around about him. It's sad, that people think they need to make up gross stories because he's not the most sociable person." Surely Punz would know which rumours she was talking about. They were a bit hard to ignore.

Punz herself didn't have anyone she was looking at. Most of the men she knew were gay. Mani shrugged. "Hey, you can learn a lot about men from hanging around men. Even if they won't be interested, it's always nice to have good male friends." She reapplied her lipstick as Rapunzel and her got up. Rapunzel seemed to think she wouldn't catch anyone's eye, which made Mani crinkle her nose in irritation. "Oh please. You're so pretty! I'm sure that plenty of guys are just too blinded by you to say something to you. Or girls, if that's what you're interested in." Mani didn't judge.

for @rapunzel gothel

Mani, master of love

&

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay
Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.