Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Everybody Gets Their Way, Open!!!
Nagito Komaeda
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 03:48 PM

Things have changed for me and that’s okay

OUTFIT: Click Here
Nagito wasn't sure he was ready for this whatsoever.

His chest ached. Brayden had made sure his cancer was fended back from stage 3 where it had been hovering, so it probably wasn't that... no, he was sure it wasn't. It was too high, and made his breath nearly halt in his chest. This was premium, unleaded, grade-A anxiety.

And honestly, what didn't he have to be anxious about? He was going back to school after being gone for almost two entire months. His homework, that Miss Liddell and Sakura had sent him to do in the hospital to catch up with Jenny's help, weighed down his satchel as he walked up to the first portal, strap pressing tight to his chest - no wonder it hurt... he hoped he'd done everything right.

More than that... what would it be like? People probably still thought he killed people - he wouldn't be surprised at all, given his reputation before... would his friends even believe in him? Sure, Sakura seemed excited enough to come visit him in the hospital, but... everyone else... He couldn't help but be scared, could he? Even if logically he knew they probably would still be fine, he couldn't help but feel that numbing sensation spreading through him, the voice in the back of his head taunting that they'd all hate him - or worse, had entirely forgotten about him.

He steeled himself. Whether they had or not... he needed to just stay as focused as he could, right? He had to graduate. That was the current goal. Two more months - he could do that.

He took a deep breath, hiding his right hand in the pocket of his jacket, and stepped through the portal to Beauxbatons.

PM
^
alfred jones
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 09:48 PM

"I just need a little bit of magic!"
Alfred was spending a lot more time at Beauxbatons as of late, now that he and Bern were officially back together. Of course Bern came and met him about as often at Durmstrang, but this happened to be one of those times that Alfred came to visit Bern. Man, this would be a little more difficult once Alfred graduated..but they'd get to that when it came to it. It wasn't like Bern would be the first student to date someone who'd already graduated.

..cue a student dating someone who'd graduated quite a while ago stepping through a portal into the Beauxbatons gardens. "Whoa, Nagito Komaeda? I mean..I'm glad you're finally free after all that shit they pulled. Not that I really know you all that well, but I knew something smelled sour from the moment I heard what happened." ..he just hadn't expected to be as sour as it actually was. He wasn't surprised that things were being shaken up.

..oh right, Nagito was probably wondered why some random dude he'd never even met was greeting him like this. "Oh..name's Alfred F. Jones by the way. Just on the way back to Durmstrang. Came here to visit my boyfriend." Hopefully that answered a few questions that Nagito might have for him. It wasn't all that uncommon for students from different schools to be spotted at other schools, but..hey, it seemed like a good thing to tack on.

What Alfred didn't stop to consider was the fact that Nagito might know his name. He was, after all, running for European Minister. But the fact that people might recognize his name even though they'd never met him? That he wasn't quite used to yet. Despite unintentionally doing that to someone else..
by UmbrellaRain from BTN and GS.

PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: May 4 2017, 08:02 PM

You can count on me,
like one two three, I’ll be there.
Nagito was coming home.

To say Rapunzel missed him was an understatement. She wanted to visit him while he was in Azkaban, really, but it was hard for her to do that with her Mother. But he was okay, he was alive, and he was coming home, and if the large group behind Rapunzel was any indication, she wasn’t the only one who missed him. Maybe she should rethink this decision. Maybe tackling him upon meeting wasn’t such a good idea, since he kinda sorta just got out of the hospital. But the girl was excited, and happy to see him back and well, so she never thought twice about it. It was also a total coincidence that they happened to be in the Gardens when he arrived.

They were just walking around, looking for Nagito so they could welcome him back. It was a coincidence they got here exactly as he got here. But when Rapunzel saw the familiar top of Nagito’s head, she started bouncing immediately. ”That’s him, that’s him!” She bounced before whipping to the group behind her. ”Okay, you remember the drill, wait for my signal.” Without thinking twice, or even any sort of warning, she turned back around and pointed. ”Now!” And with speed she didn’t even know she had, she ran sprinting across the Gardens. ”Nagiiiii!” She called out, arms spread out wide and Nagito would’ve had like three seconds to try and prepare. Oh yeah, she was coming in for an attack. Immediate contact as she ran into him with full force (hopefully Nagito would be able to keep himself steady to not fall on the ground), arms wrapping around and tackling him in an immediate hug. She didn't’ even notice Alfred was there. She was too busy running towards her friend. ”Nagi, you’re back!!” She called with a grin, squeezing her friend in a hug maybe a bit too tightly before she realized Alfred was there.

The rest of the group would run after. Or… maybe not. Either way, they’d show up, and after all of that she’d finally pull away to turn to Alfred. ”Oh! Sorry! Didn’t realize you were there!” She got too excited. Way too excited. ”Hi!” A wave before she turned around and tackled Nagito in another hug again.

@Nagito Komaeda & @alfred jones & open! • Outfit • notes: I’m sorry, Nagi. xD
PMEmail
^
Nagito Komaeda
 Posted: May 9 2017, 12:26 PM

Beauxbatons came into view with a blast of warm air. The sun was high in the sky as blue as their uniforms, and a strong spring-like scent hung in the air. Nagito paused at the start of the portal for a second, entirely stone faced beyond his eyes widening in interest to take it all in. He felt the low excitement in his chest at the sudden change in weather, but his face was honestly too tired to react like it should have.

In fact, it only changed as Alfred called his name. His grimaced slightly, shrinking away to the opposite direction and starting to brace himself for a punch. He wasn't sure why that was his immediate instinct - but it was only fixed as Alfred went on. He... wasn't mad or anything like that? He'd never even met him. But apparently, Alfred knew something was up with it as soon as he'd heard. Was... that the general feeling here?...

He straightened up, offering his left hand with a conscious effort at a smile. His right hand tucked further into the strap of his bag in an attempt to hide it. "Nice to meet you, Alfred, are you... uh, the minister of Europe elections, you put in a thing for the intro speeches next weekend, right?" He figured he may as well be proper about this - networking was important, right?

He didn't even have the time to brace himself when he heard his name called from behind him. In a similar panic, his head whipped around his shoulder - to see the familiar blonde hair of Punz as she immediately came to tackle him. He would have hit the ground - if it weren't for the fact he immediately fell against Alfred, seeing stars.

Even so, Nagito got himself to smile genuinely, arms going around Punz to hug her back tightly, his left arm forcing his right into place to not seem strange. He saw more people coming up from behind as well - oh wow, this was... a group. Of his friends. And they were all excited to see him?

Wow.

"Hey, Punz," He breathed out, relaxing finally in her grip during the second hug. "I'm so glad to see you!" He paused, glancing behind him to Alfred. Oh geeze - how rude of him! "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall into you, are you okay-?"

PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: May 13 2017, 01:45 AM

N/A

" />

“HURRY UP YOU SLOWPOKE, WE’RE GONNA MISS IT!”

Takumi had known his little sister for well…now fourteen years. He literally used to hear her scream as a baby in the next room. And yet he’d never had her pierce his eardrums as much as she did right now.

“Sakura chill the fuck out,” Takumi said, as his sister physically dragged him across the campus, “He will still be there.”

“Onii-sama you didn’t SEE him.”

Takumi laughed, “I’ll take your word for it…but if Azkaban didn’t kill him, Rapunzel sure isn’t going to either.”

The word felt strange against his tongue. Nagito had been to prison, to Azkaban, one of the most high security prisons on the planet. It hadn’t really set in, until now. Everyone knew he was gone, but it wasn’t until the aftermath had to be dealt with that it really got into Takumi’s head…Nagito had been in PRISON.

And in the beginning Takumi had been perfectly fine with that. And that still made his stomach crawl.

But Sakura was quick to interrupt him from his thoughts, “Oh no we missed it! Onii-sama, come on!”

Takumi wasn’t exactly going to rush over after he saw the big pile of people now drowning his cousin in affection, though his sister was quick to join it. They even made him fall on some poor sap behind him.

Takumi walked over rather slowly, just in time to see his sister, wrap her arms around Nagito’s now almost TOO thin waist.

He pat him on the back, “Hey Nagito…its uhh…its good to see you among the living.” What else was there to say? He almost felt like these people being so joyous had to be..exausting.

But yet again the screaming banshee that replaced his sister, was quick to interrupt as she grabbed Nagito’s hand, “Is that…is that a ring???”

Nagito Komaeda rapunzel gothel alfred jones I'M WEIRDLY EMOTIONAL ABOUT USING THIS GIF FINALLY?????
PM
^
alfred jones
 Posted: May 17 2017, 11:48 AM

"I just need a little bit of magic!"
He wasn't expecting to become a sudden part of a welcoming brigade for Nagito, though he wasn't exactly complaining. It would have been nice if Bern was along for the ride though, seeing as it was due to Bern that Alfred became interested in what happened to Nagito in the first place. Things seemed a little weird from the get go, but Bern went to school with the guy. It was the reason why they started their podcast. It threw Alfred off guard when Nagito recognized his name..though his owlish blink of surprise slowly turned into a grin as he remembered that yes, he was a well known name now too.

"Yup, I figure it's worth a shot. Even if I don't get elected, it'll at least force Europe to listen to the youth vote more than they might otherwise. How're you hold-" He was about to ask how Nagito was holding up after everything when Nagito came falling toward him. Alfred was somehow able to keep his balance, though only barely. He was caught off guard for the second time in minutes as he wondered at why Nagito literally fell at him..and then his eyes settled on Rapunzel and he beamed. Just about everyone knew Miss Sunshine, it seemed like.

Including Nagito. Huh, he hadn't known that. Alfred waved his hand when Nagito started to apologize to him. He wasn't holding it against Nagito, nor was he holding it against Rapunzel. "Hey Punz! Didn't know you two knew each other. And hey, don't worry about it." It wasn't like Alfred wouldn't have done the same thing in Rapunzel's shoes. He simply didn't know Nagito well enough to be that overly excited to see him. But if his brother or Bern or one of his close friends were in Nagito's place? They'd probably end up tackled to the ground in excitement.

There were two other arrivals, Alfred smiled and nodded to both of them in greeting. He didn't know them that well, and was just about to say something else when he heard an excited scream coming from one of the newest arrivals. His eyes followed her gaze..a ring? Whoa. A ring like that could only mean one thing as far as he knew..and holy crap he was one of the first to find out
by UmbrellaRain from BTN and GS.
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 10:00 PM

You can count on me,
like one two three, I’ll be there.
Rapunzel had ran in a full on sprint towards him, and she didn’t think twice about maybe not tackling him before she already did. It’s a good thing Alfred was already standing there, because he stopped the two from falling straight to the ground after the tackle. She threw an apologetic smile towards Alfred, mouthing a “sorry” at the unexpected little shove towards him because she had ran to tackle Nagito in a hug just as Nagito returned her hug. She was just so excited that he was back, that’s all!

”Yeah, Nagito’s one of my close friends!” Rapunzel responded back to Alfred with a light giggle, letting go of Nagito so he’d be able to move freely without her clinging on him. ”I’m glad to see you too, Nagi!” A bounce right before she had went for a second hug, letting him go finally when two more people showed up, causing Rapunzel to wave frantically at them both. The other girl hugged Nagito’s waist, while the other boy simply gave him an awkward little pat, causing Rapunzel to giggle a bit.

Suddenly there was a scream, and Rapunzel’s eyes widened as she jumped about five feet, before looking down to where the source of the screaming was coming from. Why was she - oh. It was a ring. Oh. It wasn’t just any ring. ”You’re getting married?!” Rapunzel blurted out with a happy squeal and jumping up and down. ”Oh my god! When did he propose? How? Obviously you said yes, but when is the wedding?!” She had to try so hard to stop herself from hugging him again, instead resorting to bouncing up and down with clasped hands. ”Oh my god, that’s so exciting and so perfect, AND I HAVE TO BE A BRIDESMAID, that’s an order.” She was losing control.

@Nagito Komaeda & @alfred jones & Takumi Sumeragi & open! • Outfit • notes: I’m sorry, Nagi. xD
PMEmail
^
Nagito Komaeda
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 01:37 PM

Nagito was just glad Alfred seemed okay with everything. He still felt bad, but - honestly, he didn't have the energy to feel too bad for too much longer, at least. He nodded an appreciative smile - Alfred was going good in the world, and better yet was being a good person too. That helped this a lot.

Punz gave him a second hug, knocking the wind out of him a second time - and was almost immediately joined by Sakura, who'd somehow sneaked up on him in all the chaos. He gave a breathless laugh, hugging them both with one arm each. Takumi was here too, he saw - he patted him on the back, mumbling words of reassurance.

He hadn't expected this much support. Even if it was only a few people, it still felt like an entire legion. He'd genuinely never seen this many people so happy to see him in his entire life - if he could have told himself a few years ago he'd have all this... he would have laughed in his own face and assumed it was some cruel joke.

But it wasn't. Everyone was sincerely glad he was alive, and here, and with them. It was like a dream he'd never fully realized he had. He smiled and looked between them all. "It's good to be back-"

He winced at the shriek, starting to stumble away slightly before Sakura grabbed his hand. Is that a ring?!

His face reddened as everyone joined in - Alfred looked dumbstruck, and Punz blurted out that he was getting married, and a whole plethora of questions. He gave an embarrassed laugh, tucking his right hand under his arm but keeping his left up for them to admire. "First... It was, before the trial, he met me in the ministry and proposed - he knew I hadn't done anything, so..." He felt the need to clarify there, as that could sound terrible otherwise. "We- we haven't decided a date?" He forced a smile - he was still nervous about all this. This was his security blanket, of course, it had been for months, but... did Jensen even still want him? Maybe they'd just break up... he didn't want to get everyone's hopes up... But did he really want to cause a scene already? "A-ah- uhm - yes, obviously, of course you would be," He replied, trying to ignore the light dots of sweat beading his forehead and the little sparks entering his field of vision. "-I'm excited too." That was an easy enough ending, right? Even if his voice was a little less present than it had been a moment ago.

RIP my son
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay
Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- OHaV HOS The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.