Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Excite!, Tagged: Clem
ty ericson
 Posted: 19 Mar 2018, 06:42 PM

N/A

I'm Tigger! That's T-I-Double G-ER!
Lunch! Ty liked lunch. Even though he wasn't allowed to go to the other schools (he saw his housemates and other people go in and out of the portal out on the grounds), he got to see people from other schools at lunch! It was much easier to talk to them too, because passing periods were meant for him to get to class as fast as possible without being underfoot.

He didn't have to sit at the Gryffindor table at lunch either. He could sit wherever! Which meant meeting people. The Beauxbatons students sounded really cool, speaking French, but he didn't really know too much French outside of "thank you." Which made talking to some of them really hard. But oooh there was someone all in red. Not red like him. It was only on his tie and his patch in any case. No, they were all in red.

Ty walked through the hall down the table to across from where the person all in red was sitting, and sat down. "Hi!" he said with a grin.

CODED BY ELECTRIC OF SHINE

~*~*~
Tagged: clementine hutchinson
Notes: A wild Ty has appeared! Let's see what happens.
Outfit: -his school uniform, probably-
PM
^
clementine hutchinson
 Posted: 25 Mar 2018, 10:42 PM

N/A

But no, I'm not leaving, even though I'm bleeding. Even though this nightmare makes me wish I was dreaming. Even though I hate it, I'm gonna take it until I win.

Lunch. The time where being anti-social and trying to avoid all humans is significantly harder. Clementine filled her tray up with food, turning around and eyeing the tables for a place that was empty. Lunch was the only time where you could sit at any table for any of the schools. The only time you could sit with friends. Clementine didn’t really have any friends, so she didn’t really have anyone to sit with. So instead she looked for the first empty table, moving over and sitting down to isolate herself from everybody else. Once she was situated, she adjusted the ball cap on top of her head (she knew it was technically breaking dress code, she just didn’t care), picking up her glass to take a sip first.

And was met with a very bouncy boy taking the seat across from her.

She blinked several times, eying the boy as she continued taking her sip. Going by the clothing, he wasn’t a Durm. Closer inspection told her he was from Hogwarts. He was also young, younger than she was. She put the glass down, lifting her head and moving her gaze around to observe the area. He didn’t have friends or anything he could sit with? There were plenty of open spots, why did he pick this one in particular? She looked down, eyes meeting the boy’s. ”Hello.” She spoke simply, observing the boy again. ”Can I… help you?”

Tag: ty ericson | School Uniform | Notes: Beeb.
PMEmail
^
ty ericson
 Posted: 27 Mar 2018, 08:59 PM

N/A

I'm Tigger! That's T-I-Double G-ER!
Oh no, was she waiting for other people? Oh gosh, Ty didn't want to be a bother. He just wanted to talk to someone from another school. He didn't get to go through the portals like the others did. He only had Hogwarts, and would only really have Hogwarts for like, years. Years was a long time!

"Yeah!" He was curious. Sometimes a little too curious. Hence why he just couldn't do potions sometimes: he couldn't wrap his brain around how some potions managed to work with just so little.

Ooh but he hadn't asked anything of the girl across from him. His bad, his bad. "My name's Ty. What school are you from??" She wasn't a Beauxbatons, they were blues. Lots of blues. And Hogwarts was a lot of black with the other colors...but he couldn't remember what the reds were.

CODED BY ELECTRIC OF SHINE

~*~*~
Tagged: clementine hutchinson
Notes: this child i cant
Outfit: -his uniform...which i still need to make-
PM
^
clementine hutchinson
 Posted: 14 Apr 2018, 08:10 PM

N/A

But no, I'm not leaving, even though I'm bleeding. Even though this nightmare makes me wish I was dreaming. Even though I hate it, I'm gonna take it until I win.

The kid was really enthusiastic. Not that Clementine had a problem with enthusiasm, he was just… really enthusiastic. It kind of reminded her of Duck, in a way, a past childhood friend of hers, and it made her expression significantly soften. She couldn’t be mean to the kid, no matter how hard she might try. His enthusiastic “yeah!” had her raising an eyebrow, staring at him for a few moments and waiting for him to specify what she could help him with. Because that's… kind of the question she had asked, but he didn’t tell her anything else. Just “yeah”.

Ah, there it was. ”Clementine.” She introduced herself, making her voice softer than when the kid had first showed up at her table. Her eating was still paused, waiting to see what he wanted before she started putting food in her mouth again. Oh, he… wanted to know what school she was from. That was it? He definitely had to be a first year. ”Durmstrang.” A hand pulled at the top of the uniform shirt, tugging at it with two fingers. ”You can recognize it with the uniform. All red. That’s the Durmstrang color.” Her hand dropped, her head making a simple motion towards his uniform. ”You’re Hogwarts. That’s what the blacks are. And the blues are Beauxbatons.” She moved her gaze back down to the food, resuming back to eating if that was all the kid wanted. Not that she knew for certain, but she was hungry.

Tag: ty ericson | School Uniform | Notes: She is very not talkative, just bear with her. xD
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture

HOS Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning Taking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.