admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

what comes around goes around, Takumi / Claire
Hiro Hamada
 Posted: 11 Jul 2017, 02:50 AM

What am I supposed to do when my world crumbles
A ton had happened in his fifth year. That was the year where he'd dealt with his brother's fiery death. Actually Hiro was still trying to struggle through that reality. But now he wasn't dwelling on it anymore. For some reason a meeting with another Elite kid younger than him had really rubbed him the wrong way. Whoever that was made him want to work harder at everything, get his grades back up in an effort not to lose to him. Oh sure it was the end of the year but that didn't mean that final exams were over. Yet.

Now in the dorm, Hiro was sitting on the floor surrounded by an entire nest of books. Finals were coming up and sure he might've dropped technomagic (which he was already considering picking up again next year) but if he wanted to get a high mark, he needed to study. Hard. All these books were just catchup for what he'd failed to do that entire year.

What could he say? 2017 had been tough.

In front of him were at least three completed essays, now the Elite was scribbling as much down as possible on his DADA assignment. That was possibly one of his worst subjects despite his love of against-the-rules dueling and Hiro was determined to ace this subject as well. In finals if nothing else. Surely hard work would pay off.

When he heard a single footstep, it caused him to jump three feet in the air and throw his pen across the room. (why a pen and not a quill? it was just what he felt comfortable with) Hiro's eyes would widen as he watched the pen fly toward the direction which the footstep had come from before hitting a nearby wall, leaving a very large penmark.

"Crap not again." He would mutter under his breath before leaning back to face the new entrant. Although he had a pretty good idea on who it might be, he didn't want to jump to conclusions. Last time he'd done that... well he didn't want to go there. "Yo. How's it going?"

Takumi Sumeragi | hopefully this works!
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 1 Aug 2017, 02:04 AM

Takumi had also been a busy bee that evening, working on his own assignments, though in the library instead. He had been working less and less in the dorms, mostly because it seemed almost impossible to not butt heads with Yuri Plisetsky. He honestly didn’t mind, it had been a habit he’d gotten into anyway when he was in the boys dorm, where people tended to be more rowdier.

After a few hours of work he’d returned to his dorm, just in time to see Hiro’s pen fly out and hit the wall. He snorted. “Here, I’ll get something to clean that with, you look like you’re pretty busy.”

He clamored through his things, for a second, looking for the magical wipes that got rid of all stains with one swipe, that he never used ever. But he knew they had to be around somewhere. Takumi was honestly always eager to help out Hiro. He didn’t know him very well thanks to being an Elite transfer, while he had always been one. But he liked Hiro. They shared some things in common…shared heritage…among other things.

Takumi sometimes wondered what it would have been like if his dad had returned as a ghost, like Hiro’s brother did. He understood that the life of a ghost was well…permanent. His father would have had to watch him grow old and die, for one thing. So he didn’t really wish his father had come back, even if he would have loved to be able to talk to him like Hiro could to Tadashi.

Ah there were the wipes! As he went over to the ink spot to begin cleaning it, he found a question he knew he shouldn’tbe asking, coming out of his mouth, “With the year winding down…is Tadashi able to come home with you? Or is he stuck here?” He grimaced, regretting the words the second they came out of his mouth

Hiro Hamada SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG
PM
^
Hiro Hamada
 Posted: 3 Sep 2017, 04:23 AM

What am I supposed to do when my world crumbles
That snort. Just hearing that was enough to flush Hiro's face with embarrassment. Dealing with the unexpected was - granted - not one of his strong points. At all. There had been very few times when he'd dealt with such things gracefully. Just like when the pen had flown across the room. Hiro could still remember the time when he had been surprised in the middle of potions and spilled it down his shirt. Well to say the least he had stayed away from those kids after that but the point remained. Surprise = nono for Hiro.

"Thanks." He let out a sigh and got up from where he was sitting, walking over to the impact point. "Ugh the teachers are going to chew me out about this again." Clearing his throat, he put on a high-pitched voice in an attempt to imitate one of their female teachers. "Control yourself Hiro. The walls aren't going to attack you"

Then there was the subject he knew was coming. But it wasn't.... it didn't hurt as much as it had at the start of the year. Hiro didn't feel the need to get defensive and change the subject, he didn't really want to avoid it anymore. Actually it felt good to talk about his brother, especially with Takumi. It was easier chatting with his roommate about these things than anyone else and honestly? Hiro was glad that he'd transferred when he did. Not that he would ever admit that.

"I....actually I'm not sure. It never occurred to me to ask him about it. We haven't talked that much this year mainly... well because of me. I haven't been too nice these past few months. It's a real downer." Oh... that's right. He had to put up with all that didn't he? Looking up, Hiro looked straight at the other boy and spoke as sincerely as possible.

"Look... Takumi I should probably apologize. I'm not too great at them - apologies - but I was a real jerk. I can't apologize to everyone for what I did but you've had to put up with me more than anyone else." Unconsciously he let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of his head, which was a nervous habit of his. "So thanks I guess."
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 4 Jan 2018, 06:18 PM

Takumi let out a laugh, “No no its fine, you’re fine. I can tell its like dead quiet in here, and you were probably just alittle startled, that’s all. But I’ll get that cleaned up, I know they get really finicky about the room being perfect, when we check out for the year.” Takumi remembered the mad rush last year amon the boys to rid the room of every sign of life before formally moving out of it for the year…all the things they uncovered, discarded food that turned out to be the source of smells they’d been complaining about for months. It was probably about time to do the same here.

Takumi was glad when he asked his question, and Hiro seemed at least….not angry with his response, but he focused on wiping the stain away as opposed to looking Hiro in the eyes. ”…that’s a shame you don’t talk to him more… I totally understand why its hard though…” And Takumi did agree, Hiro had been a downer but…its not like that was anything shocking. Death of those you loved, changed you. Takumi knew that the little happy boy he once was completely broke the moment he heard about his father’s death.

He turned around, facing Hiro, “Really there’s no need to apologize. Even with your brother around, I know it must be hard. And I imagine its even worse because of that because people assume that him being a ghost means you didn’t really lose him…But God knows I acted much worse then you when my dad died. I almost got thrown out during that time,” Takumi let out a nervous laugh, “People who think you need to grovel and apologize don’t really understand. They should be the ones apologizing for not giving you space.”

Hiro Hamada I literally have no excuse for this taking four months...and we should probably move this to past now xD
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.