Sexual Orientation

Heterosexual

Career/Schooling

Occupation

Divination Professor

Workplace/School

Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

Class

Ilvermorny school of Witchcraft and Wizardy; Pukwudgie Alumi; Year of 2004 - 2011

Magic

Blood Status

Muggleborn

Wand

Pine, Phoenix Feather, Nine and a half inches, Inflexible

Boggart

Becoming "The Phantom" (A creature created by her subconscious, that constantly tries to trick her into thinking her mentors are manipulating her and causing her to have a split personality.)

Patronus and memory

Thoroughbred Mare (The memory of starting at Ilvermorny and learning about her seer ability. Despite her possibly becoming evil looming over her head, Theresa is still able to cast the patronus charm without any hesitation.)

Dementor-induced memory

The vision of her mother taking her last breath and her father's ear piercing screams.

Mirror of Erised

Her father telling her how proud he is of her, then seeing her mother happy and alive and reaching to embrace her, before seeing herself with a family and free of the Phantom's effects.

Player

Alias

Ace

Timezone

Mountain

Contact

Skype or PM

Other Characters

Rayne

GENERAL

Full Name: Theresa Athena Kore

Name Origin:

• Theresa ~ “Reaper; from Therasia” - Greek
  • Athena ~ “Greek Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy” - Greek
  • Kore ~ “Maiden; Also thought to be a another name for the Goddess Persephone” - Greek

If you could change your first and middle name to anything, what would it be? “I kinda like my name, however it’s very Greek. My parents loved Greek mythology, which probably explains my name.”

Nickname, if any (if so, explain its origin – e.g. who created it?):

• ‘Terra’ - “Basically a shortening of my name. My parents used to call me that and most of my friends used to call me that. I prefer this nickname over most.”
  • ‘Red’ - “Thanks to my red hair. A few of my best friends tend to call me this.”
  • ‘Professor Kore’ - “This is usually what my students call me, but I don’t really like when they call me this. Feels so formal.”

Blood Status:Muggleborn

House:Pukwudgie

Wand:Pine, Phoenix Feather, Nine and a half inches, Inflexible

Patronus:Thoroughbred Mare

Amortentia:”Burning wood, Cirtus and peppermint.”

Birth Date:January 1st, 1992

Place of Birth:Riverside, California

Ethnic Backround:American

Religion:Hellenism

Degree of religious practice (e.g. orthodox, casual, lapsed):Orthodox

Astrological Sign:Capricorn

Describe the area in which s/he lives (big city, town, rural, other):"When I was living with my parents, we lived in an acreage with a lot of space. When I started at Ilvermorny, I was living in the dorms, which was almost nice. I always felt lonely, considering my parents were rarely around during my childhood. Currently, I'm living in an apartment, just near Beauxbaton, in France. It's modest, but homey. I prefer it to living with my parents."

Brief description of home(apartment, house, trailer, etc.): The apartment is small and modest: a simple kitchen leading into the living room and dining area. There is a small balcony as it's on the fourth floor of the building. There are two bedrooms, each a decent size, however one is quite cluttered, being used as a storage space. The master bedroom has an ensuite attached to it, including a shower and a tub. The shower can easily fit two people and the tub is quite deep, but the tub is rarely used.

Home decor (check all that apply):
_x_ Expensive _x_ Inexpensive (there is a balance between the two.)
___ Carefully planned _x_ Comfortable
_x_ Neat (in places) _x_ Cluttered

Does s/he rent or own?"I rent the place, although my father has tried multiple times to buy me the place."

When someone walks in, what's his/her first impression?"I would hope they feel comfortable there and that I do try and keep it clean. Doesn't always work, but I try."

Does s/he live with anyone?"I live alone, unless you consider my two cats as roommates."

What about home makes it a place worth coming home to at the end of the day?"A home isn't always a place. Sometimes it can be a person."

Is this his/her ideal home and location?"I'd really like to move back to the countryside and be able to raise my family on a ranch like I was."

If not, what would s/he prefer?"I could settle for a smaller home, but I'd still like to be in the suburbs if I can't be in the rural area."

Does s/he drive? What kind of car does s/he own, if any? (Make, model, color, age, etc.):"I have a 1957 baby blue mustang, that I bought a few years ago. My dad also let me buy his old 1995 red dodge pickup truck. I prefer my pickup, just because I was always a country girl and my mustang is a classic."

What's your character's prefered means of travel?" I would prefer to drive, but both of my cars are back in America, so I usually walk."

Pets? ___ No _x_ Yes

If yes, what kind and how many? Name(s)?"I have two cats: Aries (A 4 year old orange Tabby)& Theseus (A 10 year old black cat). Theseus has been with me since I started at Ilvermorny. Theseus originally was a stray and I assumed he was abused, because he seems to hate everyone and doesn't really like people. I got Aries as a rescue that I bonded very close to.

How important are they? How well are they treated?"Both of my cats are very well cared for. I love both of them and they are both treated like kings... least I hope they are."

Play musical instrument? __ No _x__ Yes: "I can actually play the lyre quite well. No one actually knows this, because it's kinda embarrassing."

Owns a computer? __ No (why?) _x_ Yes: "I have one at my apartment, but I rarely use it."

Uses computer for business, pleasure, both?"Usually pleasure, because most of my occupation is reading books."

EDUCATION

Lower Education: "I graduated from Ilvermorny in 2011. Before that, I was in a small elementary school, but I didn't feel I fit in there."

Higher Education:"I was an apprentice professor starting in 2011, before I took over as the new Divination professor in 2017. I have been a professor for a little less then a year and I truly enjoy working with my students. It's something I can see myself doing for the rest of my life. "

What’s the best part about school?"The best part of school was learning about magic and being able to control my seer ability. I really enjoyed school, which makes sense why I decided to go back and become a professor."

What were you like in high school? What "clique" did you best fit in with?"I didn't really fit in anywhere. I was kinda a loner and an odd one out. No one really liked me all too much."

List of Subjects and comments:

• Transfiguration:"Transfiguration was very interesting subject, in theory. In theory, however actually having to use said spells, are very time-consuming and incredibly scary sometimes. I found the theory of Transfiguration to be very interesting, but I was often too unsure of myself to actually be able to cast any spells. This subject was not one I got the best grade on, however most of the homework assignments I found were quite easy."
  • Charms:"Charms was a lot of fun. I like to say I found charms incredibly useful and I still use even the smallest ones today. It wasn't exactly an easy class, but I found I excelled in the class."
  • Potions:"Even I have to admit, I am not very good at Potions. I never had the patience for such things, which I didn't really have back in my younger days, but I think if I retook the class, I might do a little better, however my OWL mark may have stayed the same."
  • History of Magic:"By the gods, if there was one class I loathed, it was this one. I couldn't remember any of the dates and everything I studied literally went in one ear and out the other. Doesn't matter what it was, It just happened that way. Annoying as hell and even more annoying when it came to my OWLs, but I just barely made it by with an Acceptable."
  • Defence Against the Dark Arts:"This was actually one of my favourite classes, which is no real surprise. It combined both offence and defence, which I loved to say, helped me with my tae kwon doe, weirdly enough. I enjoyed it quite a bit and probably would have taken the job as the professor, if I wasn't a better candidate for the Divination class."
  • Astronomy:"This was actually another of my favourite classes. I found I excelled at Astronomy, thanks to my father's old teachings and legends he used to tell me about the stars. The myths behind the stars gave me a bit of an advantage, easily being able to map the stars. I also had a very close old crush who used to be obsessed with the stars and I used to listen to him talk very excitedly about all of the nebulas and how many moons Jupiter has."
  • Herbology:"Not particularly the best at Herbology, however it was a fun class. However I always found that replanting Mandrake root reminds me far too much of the blood curdling screams my father had been doing at my mother's passing."
  • Arithmancy:"I've studied this a bit, never taken a class for this, however it has come up in my studies when I took the job as an apprentice, my old mentor had told me it may give me some ideas on how to challenge my students, least those who like Divination."
  • Muggle Studies:"This was a fairly easy class, however I didn't really like it all too much. I found it wasn't all that fun. I had a lot of classmates who tended to snort or roll their eyes at the mention of muggleborns or gap at technology that they were unfamiliar with. I just rather not be treated as weird or different, I just wanna be normal ."
  • Divinations:"This was where I found my calling. My Divination Professor and Mentor, at the time, was flat out fantastic. Best in her field and I felt we really connected. She help me hone my skills and helped me really connect with the seer side, however it opened up another side to myself that I'm not proud of. It's a bit like a split personality, but more sarcasm and grouchy rather then my usual self. She rarely appears, but when she does, She has pushed other friends away from me, because of what she has said, but I deal with what she says and accepted what she does. But anyways, back to the thing, yes Divination is certainly one of my better subjects. With my seer ability, we found at first, I was only able to channel a visiom through touch, whether object or person, I could potently have a vision. It's certainly annoying when I have one and then promptly pass out. "
  • Study of Ancient Runes:"Runes was always fascinating to me. I always enjoyed studying them and I have been known to touch on them on a few of my classes as some runes can be used in Divination. I was ok at runes, however I do enjoy teaching them and researching themmyself in my spare time."
  • Care of Magical Creatures:"Care of Magical Creatures was always interesting to me, however I never did get along that well with hippogriffs. I found they just did not like me for whatever reason. Must have been a past life that I had done something."

CAREER

Current occupation (include length of time, location, job title):Divination Professor of Beauxbaton Academy of Magic in France. Started in 2011 as an apprentice professor until she took on the full time position in 2017.

If no job, where does your money come from?"My father is, well, a bit of a rich man, let's just say that."

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Weight:130 lbs.

Height: 5'7

What is his/her body type (skinny, slim, athletic, curvy, overweight, muscular, etc.)? Skinny, but athletic with enough muscle to be quite filled out and from tae kwon doe training since the age of 12.

How old does s/he look?:"Usually younger than I am."

Eye color? Sky Blue

Does s/he use glasses? Contacts? Hearing aid?Nope

Skin tone (pale, ivory, ruddy, tan, olive, brown, black, etc.): Pale, however she tans quite well in the summer time.

Describe your character’s hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby? Long and smooth with small callouses from her tae kwon do training.

Any prominent features, freckles/moles/scars/tattoos/other distinguishing marks? None

Face shape (round, oval, chubby, thin, long, square, heart-shaped, etc.)? Oval/Heart shaped

How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne?"Smell? Heck if I know." Theresa rarely uses perfume and if she does, it's usually something flowery and cheap.

General health (good, excellent, poor...)? Good

How does s/he dress (mark as many as appropriate):
PRICE:
_x_ Expensive     _x_ Average  
    _x_ Inexpensive   _x_  Cheap

STYLE:
__  Haute Couture  __  Conservative 
_x_  Trendy    __  Eclectic   __  Business 
_x_ Sexy (Only when she really wants to)    __  Gaudy    _x_  Casual 
__ Sloppy

How do you "dress up?""I grew up in a very expensive household, so usually dressing up can mean anything from high heels and a ball gown to flats and a little black dress. My usual dress up however, tends to be a nice t-shirt and jeans."

What do you wear when you go to sleep?"Pjs usually, however in summer, it's almost easier to sleep nude."

Do you wear jeans or sweats more?"I would say both. I usually wear jeans for everyday work and going out, but sweats are for lounging around the house for hours at a time or sleeping."

Does s/he dress to be noticed? Why?"I was forced to dress for others to notice me. Now, I really don't care and rather not draw attention to myself."

Any special jewelry?"A locket with a picture of my mother and father inside."

If so, why is it special?"My mother gave it to me before her death, but I rarely wear it to avoid losing it."

Do you have any piercings? Nope

Tattoos? Nope

Other accessories: Nope

Grooming: ___ Every hair in place, very neat
_x_ Average grooming
__ Clean but sloppy
__ Unkempt

Hairstyle (long, short, crewcut, locs, bangs, side-part etc.): Long with some shorter strands

Natural hair texture (thick, thin, wiry, smooth, wavy, curly, nappy, etc.): average thickness with wavy curls.

Natural hair color: Redhead

How graceful are you? "I can be... Although I have the days where I fall over my own feet."

How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?"Umm, No, definitely not."

SPEECH

Pace (does s/he talk fast, average, slow?):"I think I talk very average, but I can get fast if I am talking about something that I am very passionate about."

Accent or dialect, if any:"I tend to sound very American and most know I'm from America right away."

Voice tone (shrill, high, average, deep, squeaky, hoarse, harsh, authoritative, cultured, etc.): Average

Describe general vocabulary or speech pattern (e.g. educated, precise, pretentious, average, childish, uneducated, vulgar…):Average, tends to be precise, although it can come off playful and sarcastic at times.

Mannerisms/demeanor?
_x_ Cool/confident
___ Volatile/moody
_x_ Nervous/fidgety/shy (at times)
_x_ Other:"It tends to change with my mood."

Typical posture:
___ Stiff and rigid
_x_ Stands straight but not stiffly
_x_ Average, varies with mood
___ Slumped and defeated
___ Slouchy, careless
_x_ Relaxed
___ Other

Gestures: ___ Doesn't gesture much
__ Deliberate and controlled
_x_ Only when excited/upset
_x_ Wildly/weirdly

Common gestures (e.g. nail-biting, hair patting, drumming fingers, clenched fists, hands in pockets, etc.): "I tend to bite my nails when I'm nervous or clench my fists and fingers when I'm angry."

FAMILY OF ORIGIN

Mother's name (include maiden name if known/applicable):Sierra Camille Kore (nee Gordon)

Mother's current status: __ living _x_ deceased

Her age: 33 (at the time of her death) [would be 52]

Mother's occupation, if any: Trophy wife

Describe the mother's relationship with character:"I guess I was fairly close to my mother. I preferred my father over my mother, just because she tried to force me into pretty dresses and being that perfect little girl, which I clearly wasn't. I loved my mother, don't get me wrong, but I spend more time with my father and that is saying a lot. She ended up dying when I was about 9 years old. I still miss her a lot though."

Father's name:Wyatt Thomas Kore

Father's current status: _x_ living ___ deceased

His age:55

Father's occupation, if any:CEO of a muggle corporation in America

Describe the father's relationship with character:"My father and I were closer when I was a child. However he was rarely around when I was growing up. He is a work-alcoholic. After my mother's death, it broke him more and for a long time, I never spoke to him. He tried to buy me things to show his affection and I didn't want him to. I started speaking to him again, only a few years ago and it's been going ok, I suppose. I've been invited to dinner every so often, but with teaching, it's near impossible to get the time to actually go."

What was your parents marriage like? Were they married? Did they remain married?"My parents loved each other very much, or I like to think so. They rarely fought, although to be fair, they rarely spend too much time together. They were married and my father still wears his wedding ring."

Any step-parents, foster parents, or birth parents (if not same as above):None

Any siblings (include age and birth order, i.e. relative to main character):

• N/A: "Kinda sucks. I always wished I had a younger or older sibling."

Nieces/Nephews, if any:None

Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but when somewhere different?"Nope, they always told me where we were going."

ROMANTIC RELATIONS

Sexuality:Straight

Marital Status: Single For now

What do you prefer, relationship or one night stand?Relationship

If unmarried, do you ever want to get married?"Yes, I would like to get married someday, have some kids."

How do you flirt? How do you respond to someone else flirting with you?"I can't really flirt. Never learned how, I suppose..."

Are looks important in a relationship?"Nope."

Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?"No, unless my dad counts, which I highly doubt he does."

What is your idea of the perfect date?"Dinner? I don't really know. I want to get to know the person. I want to be impressed and yet I don't want elaborate. I want simple and easy, something private that means something."

RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS

How in general does s/he react to or is perceived by...

Strangers? Friendly, bubbly, happy-go-lucky, easy going, Tomboy

Friends?Fun-loving, Independent, Lively

Spouse/Lover?N/A

The opposite sex? See Strangers

Children in general?Friendly, Calm, Bubbly, Sisterly/Motherly

Authority (police, IRS, politicians, attorneys, doctors, etc.)? Compliant, easy going

Anyone who challenges him or her? Takes every challenge thrown at her.

Anyone who angers him or her? Fiery like her red hair.

Anyone who asks for help? Always helpful

Person who most misunderstands or misjudges him or her: Usually ignores them.

THE PAST

Home town:Riverside, California

Was his/her childhood happy? Troubled? Dull? (And does the character remember it accurately?) "My childhood was fairly normal for a rich kid, I suppose. if you count out the whole being a seer and being magical normal."

What do you miss most about being a kid?"Having no responsibility, I miss that a lot."

Earliest memory:"My earliest memory was sitting on my father's lap in his study, listening to him read me a story every night. I miss that, you know?"

Saddest memory:"Finding out that my subconscious had created a split personality and having it push almost all of my friends away, bullying them, turning me into a monster."

Happiest memory:"None come to mind at the moment."

Any police record?Nope

First crush or romantic love?"I've had very few crushes or loves, although my father has tried setting me up on dates at one point. None have ended all too well."

Major accidents or traumas?"Finding out I was a monster. That I was pushing my friends away because of this stupid thing in my head. I just wish she would just go the fuck away."

Ever thought of running away?"So many times in my life."

If you had a chance to apologize for something you'd done, what would it be?"I would apologize for creating a split personality; for thinking that all anyone wanted was my seer gift."

What was a memorable birthday for you? "That would probably be my twenth birthday. I saved up enough money and travelled to Australia. I stayed for a few months, travelling all through the amazing country. Spend my birthday suba diving off the coast of the Great Barrier Reef."

What is your favorite childhood memory of the holidays? "Before my mom's death, She and I would make Christmas cookies and sing along to the Christmas carols, playing on the radio. Even my dad stopped working around Christmas to spend time with us..."

When did you realize you were starting to grow up?"When I started paying for my own bills."

When was a time you lost something or someone?"Well, After my mother's death, I feel like I lost both of my parents."

What was your favorite toy? "My favourite toy? Oh gods, I would have to say my old stuffed teddy bear that was given to me by my grandparents. I still have it actually. Plan to hand it down to my kids when I have them."

Who was your best friend when you were growing up? "Her name is Atlanta, and actually We're still best friends to this day. She's a chaser on the American Quidditch Team, so I rarely see her, but she usually crashes on the couch when she's in Europe."

What was the worst injury you've ever received? "Head injury. Afew hairline fractures and I was in a coma for a few days."

How did it happen? "I was driving and suddenly, a vision took over me and well, my car ended up flipping over the barrier and landing in the ditch. Made it out pretty unscathed, other than the coma."

Has anyone or anything you've ever cared about died? How did you feel about it? What happened "Do I really have to fucking answer this?"

Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won? "Been in a few fights. Won more than I've lost, thanks to my tae kwon doe skills. Not that I've been in a fight recently though."

EVERYDAY BEHAVIOUR/HABITS

Finances: (prudent/cautious, average w/some debt, lives paycheck to paycheck, deep in debt, criminal activity, etc.): "Average without any debt, which is nice."

Morning Routine:
"Usually I wake up around 6am. Feed both Theseus and Aries, before showering and eating breakfast, which tends to consist of anything I can find in my house. The only one else who sleeps in bed with me, are the two cats. I don't have many people stay at my place in general. I do tend to be cheerful in the morning, not that I'm a morning person, I just see no point in being grumpy in the morning... I usually start work anywhere from 9am to noon, depending on when my classes are scheduled."

Afternoon/Workday:
"I work as a teacher, so my day tend to be long and tedious. Usually, I'm usually at home by 4, sometimes 5pm. I do enjoy working with kids, however it does happen that some kids do not enjoy the work as much as I would like. I like to think I'm good at my job, but you'd have to ask my students about that question."

Does s/he stop for lunch? Where?
"I really try to avoid stopping for lunch, so that I have enough money to buy food for supper, so I tend to make whatever food I find in the house for lunch... Makes it easier."

Dinner:
"I tend to order in a lot. I usually order whatever I feel like. I usually read when I eat and then clean up afterwards, just to avoid my cats from licking the plate clean..."

Evening:
"I live alone. The most I do is watch Netflix and cuddle with my cats. I do enjoy the solitude, but I would like someone to talk to sometimes... Would be nice to actually have a conversation with someone who will actually talk back in a language I understand..."

Bedtime:
"I don't really go to bed at a consistent time. It's more whenever I'm tired, which can be a early at 10pm and as late as 3am. I'm a bit of an insomniac, but I can pass out if I'm really, really tired. I tend to dream, very vividly sometimes, or I can not dream at all... It really depends on me, I suppose... I have recurring night terrors, but I rather not talk about those if you don't mind.."

Sleep on your back or stomach? Back

What does your character's bed look like whe they wake up? Are the covers off to one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep? "I sleep fairly quietly, then again, I don't really know if I have any habits."

What is one habit of yours that no one knows about? "I can play the lyre, but that's a really weird instrumemt and I rather not advertise, I play a weird instrument."

Skills/Talents: "Other then being able to play the lyre, I am fairly good at tae kwon doe, but doing it for more then enough years."

What is s/he particularly unskilled at? "Does tripping over nothing count?"

Any hobbies (sports, arts, collecting, gaming, etc.): "Reading, Tae Kwon Doe, studying about either greek mythology or divination, practicing my magic..."

What does s/he do too much of? "Probably reading..."

Too little of? "I wouldn't actually know... Spending time with real people?"

Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?"Both are pretty equal."

Would you rather write a paper or give a speech? "Give a speech. I tend to get distracted easily if I have to write something down."

Are you a morning or night person?"I prefer the night, although I tend to be quite cheerful in the morning."

Are you the type of person who liks to be out or at home?"I'm definitely a home body. Parties aren't my style."

How does your character react to tempature changes such as extreme cold or heat?"I hate both to be completely honest. I melt in extreme heat and want to tear my skin off whereas in extreme cold, I can never seem to get warm, but if anything, I prefer the cold over the heat. Can always put on more layers, but you can't exactly walk around nude in public without getting the cops called on you."

What's your character's desk/workspace look like? " It's constantly a mess. I have a near impossible time to finding things sometimes."

Are they neat or messy?"I'm usually neat, unless it's my classroom, than it's a complete mess."

Is your character a good cook? What's their favorite recipe, whether they're good or not?(Microwave mac and cheese counts.) "Honestly, I can only cook like grilled cheese... Other than that, I can't cook all that well. I manage, but I tend to either burn or undercook everything I make."

Do you get a lot of colds? "No, not really."

Name two things on your "bucket list."
- Hike the Appalachian Trail.
-Learn Greek.

Can you multitask well? "Nope, not at all."

Do you like to go fast? "Hell yes."

What do you do when you are bored? "Anything and everything."

DRUGS & ALCOHOL

Describe any personal addictions, e.g. smoking, drinking, drugs, gambling, etc.N/A

How high is your alcohol tolerance? "I'd say about average. I don't drink very often, but I've never gotten drunk either."

What kind of alcohol do you prefer?"Rum & Coke."

What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Are there any people should not do? Why or why not? "I don't do drugs or drink that often, but I don't care if others do. If people want to do it, not like I can stop them."

LIKES/FAVOURITES

Drink:Ginger Ale

Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans: Lemon

Food: Chicken Alferdo

Holiday: Christmas

Book: The Illiad

Flower: Carnation

Music/Song: Side Effects by Dallas Smith

Ice Cream Flavour: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Outfit: "Flannel shirt overtop a white tank top, jean shorts and a pair of converses."

Color: Any Shade of Blue or Green

Film: The Mummy

Television Show: Castle

Sport: Field Hockey

Possession:"My mother's locket."

Motto/Quote: "Never give up."

Mode of Transportation: Driving

Favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Toast

Does s/he like horror movies? Yes

Does s/he prefer the hot or the cold? Cold

What sound do you love? The sound of crackling fire

What's your favorite time of the year? Fall Do you like to sing? Yes

Water or land? Land

Where is your favorite spot? "My favourite spot would have to be my old treehouse."

What's your sweet of choice? White Chocolate

What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? "I'm not actually too sure about that."

PERSONAL BELIEFS

What does s/he most value/prioritize? (family, money, success, religion, etc.):"Definitely Family."

What would he/she be willing to die for?:"I would die for my family or any loyal friends."

On a scale of 1 to 10, how rascist is your character? 1, totally not rascist.

Which of these is your character closest to?

1. Misoginist - Believes males are dominate sex. || 2. Feminist - Believes in equality of sexes. || 3. Misandrist - Believes females are dominate sex. ||

Political party or beliefs, if any: None

Does s/he believe in fate or destiny? Is s/he superstitious? "I do believe in destiny and fate, considering I'm a seer."

Do you think you have a "purpose"? If you do, what is it? If you don't, are you looking for one? "I think everyone has a purpose, whether we know what that purpose is or not, we figure it out, I suppose. I don't exactly know what my purpose is quite yet, but I like to think I'll figure that out..."

What's a stereotype you sometimes find yourself believing, whether you mean to or not? "Fiery Redhead? Totally me..."

Do I believe in luck? Yes

Do I believe in magic? Duh

Do I believe in ghosts? Yes

How about aliens? Who knows?

Is your character supersticious? Yes

Do you believe in love at first sight? No

Do you forgive betrayal? "Depends on the betrayal."

If granted one wish, what would it be? Why? "To see my mother one last time... To be able to talk to her, hug her, tell her how much I miss her..."

What trait do you find most admirable, and how often do you find it? "Chivalry and very very rarely."

What do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people? "Nothing."

Do you think the future is hopeful? Why? "The future is uncertain... Yes, ironic coming from a seer."

Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried? "I think it is ok to cry, just not in front of other people... Well, I don't really know how to answer this question... I hate looking weak when I cry, so I hate doing it in front of people... Last time I cried, I had a mental breakdown and just couldn't handle it anymore. Locked myself in the bathroom of my apartment for a good 2 hours, before I calmed down."

What do you think is wrong with MOST people, overall? "Hypocrites... Everyone preaches about something they might seem passionate about, but not actually following through with that belief."

MENTAL ATTITUDE

Any psychological issues (e.g. phobias, depression, paranoia, narcissism, etc.)? "You mean, other then my split personality, who wants to either drive away everything good in my life by pushing everyone away then no."

Is s/he an optimist or pessimist? Realist

Is s/he cautious, brave, or reckless in his/her approach to life? Brave and Reckless at times

Is s/he generally compassionate, sensitive to others? Or self-involved/selfish/oblivious? Compassionate and sensitive

Character's greatest strength: Outgoing and Action-Oriented.

Character's greatest flaw: Fatal Loyalty; Loyal to a fault. Would die for someone she cares about without a moment's hesitation.

What single event would most throw character's life in complete turmoil? "If Phantom (my split personality) were to end up messing completely with my life...."

What usually causes the problems in her life (romance, finances, friends, colleagues, personality flaws, health, etc.)? "Romance isn't really an option, seeing as everyone I meet, tend to be put off by the killer in my head. Finances don't bother me too much. I don't have many friends and I tend to keep my personal life separate from my work life. The only real issue is Phantom, but I kinda just have to put up with her."

How does s/he react to change? "Adapt and overcome..."

What would s/he most like to change about her-/himself, and why? "I would like to change my outlook. Find a way to get rid of Phantom for me... Actually be a normal person for once in my life."

Daredevil or cautious? Same when alone? Daredevil, both alone and around others.

Greatest fear: "I've already said this before, but I'm terrified Phantom will eventaully cause me to become forever alone.."

Which of the 7 deadly sins does character fight (or give into, willingly or not)?"Probably Wrath..."

Which of the 7 virtues does your character have (or fight against)? "Probably Kindness."

Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert

What does character consider best physical characteristic? "My eyes?"

What does character consider worst physical characteristic? Are these realistic assessments? If not, why not? "My feet. I don't like them."

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? "I'd want to learn Latin... Yes, it's a dead language, but I would really like to learn it."

What helps you relax? "Music and a hot shower."

Do you prefer to be the host of a party or be the guest? "Neither."

Do you feel close to nature? Are you more of a technology-loving person?"I'm more of a nature person... I'm not very good at technology..."

What annoys you more than anything else?"People who underestimate me..."

Do you consider yourself wild or tamed? "Wild, Definitely wild."

Do you consider yourself a welcoming person or indifferent? "Welcoming."

Booksmart or Streetsmart: "Streetsmart."

How character react in a crisis (calm/panic/etc.)? "Surprisingly enough, I tend to be quite calm in a crisis."

Does it bother you when someone hides things from you?"Yes, it does. I actually hate it, to be completely honest."

Are you a social or an antisocial person? "Probably a fairly social person."

Are you good at hiding your feelings? "I can be, but sometimes it just comes out..."

Do you get jealous easily? "I try really hard not to. Doesn't alway work, but I really try."

Can you calm yourself down quickly?"Depends, sometimes yes, sometimes no."

Do you work well in a team? "Yes."

Are you persistent? "Hell yes."

Are you skilled in strategic thinking? "I like to think so."

Are you aggressive? "Sometimes."

How subtle are you? "About as subtle as a nail on a hammer."

Do you lead with your head? "Not always."

How competitive are you? "I am really competitive, like sometimes to the point I don't realize that Phantom is pushing me to win."

What's an aspect of yourself you try to hide from others? "Well, Phantom, I try to hide as much as I can."

How private of a person are you? Why? "I tend to be a fairly private person, just because I rather not mix my personal life and my business life. It always ends up being really really messy and I just don't do messy."

MISCELLANEOUS

Does anyone call you babe? "Anyone who calls me babe tends to end up with my fist colliding with their face.

If your character could time travel, where would they go?? "Definitely Ancient Greece."

If your character’s life was a genre, what would it be? "Definitely Mythology."

Do you have any magical items? Where did you get them? "Well duh. I'm a witch."

If your wand had not chosen you, what wand do you think might have chosen you? "Red Oak, Thunderbird tail feather, Ten and a half, slightly flexible."

How has your life change since becoming a witch?"Oh, it completely changed. Before I was a girl, who didn't understand the visions, who was completely out of control. I was a wild child who just wanted to be noticed more by her father. Now, I'm far more independent and less unsure of myself then I have ever been. I have more confidence now and I feel amazing when I teach my classes and feel I'm doing a greater good."

CONNECTIONS

Basic: Theresa is the canon name. It sounds a lot like Theseus (who is who she is descended from in the actual show series.) Athena is name of a Greek Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy, who's rival is Poseidon. Poseidon is also the father of Theseus, who in the tv series, Theresa is said to be the descendant of. Kore is actually another word for Persephone, which means 'The Maiden' in Greek. Persephone is also the goddess who is Theresa's mentor in the tv series, which I found is fairly interesting as well and a good connection to the canon. I also mentioned Persephone in her app as her mentor, guiding her down her path.

Theresa's patronus is a horse, which represents power, freedom and strength. I think Theresa's independent spirit shows her strength through the horse. I also considered a horse because Poseidon, Theseus's father, was also considered the "Father of horses".

Her wand is also part of how she is today. She's independent and strong master, which is why she works well with the pine wand. She is considered a little mysterious to others, who don't know her that well. I also added what her wand might be:

Personality: For her personality, I would sort of use what they described her as. She is also a Seer here, because Theresa is able to see the future. I've tried to keep her original personality the same, although with a couple minor changes. I see her as almost a Ginny Weasley, [Not exactly, but quite close], in personality and also appearance.

I also mentioned a split personality, which in canon, does happen however it does happen through the course of Season 2. It slowly develops and you can see Terra struggling and often snapping or being very grumpy towards the gods. She just wants to be normal, rather then constantly having to save the gods and the world. She wants her own life back, which is where Phantom developed from. Unlike in the series, Phantom is merely a personality that terra does not like, or a bit of a split personality, rather then an actual being taking over like she is in the series.

I also mentioned Atlanta as Terra's best friend, which is certainly true, seeing as they are the two girls in the series and two main characters. They lean on each other and I really think the redheads need to stick together to the end.

History: Her history is a little confusing at parts [Not too confusing, I hope.] I tried hard, using what I knew about her character from watching Class of the Titans and what I got from Wiki, although her family wasn't much to go on. It's kind of a sad history on my part, but here it goes. Because in the series, Canon Theresa never says anything about her mother. Not too sure why, but that's beside the point. I decided, since she is a seer, maybe 'My' (I'm going with 'my' for now) Theresa saw her mother's death and tried hard to avoid it. Sure, she was devastated, but she had time to give herself a sort of mental block to it. Her mother barely paid attention to her, so it wasn't hard to place a mental block on everything about her mother.

In Canon, there has been much debate on what day Terra's birthday is. Because the first episode was said to have been set on January 1st, and then reasonably a few days later, Theresa had mentioned it was her birthday, Many people suspect it is Janaury 3rd or 4th. I just picked January 3rd and left it at that.

In the second episode, when we first meet Theresa, we find out that she was driving her birthday gift, a red corvette down a long stretch of road, before she had a vision of talons landing on the hood of her car, which she then narrowly misses causing a car accident and Theresa landing on her feet in front of a massive metal gold bird, before being saved by Hermes and his griffens. Because Giant metal birds do not exist, I changed it to hippogriffs and had it that Terra had not escaped the car, but rather slipped into a coma. I see this being the reason for the start manifestation of Phantom, however it is not the complete cause of this. I also changed the reason for the crash, rather her just having a vision and blacking out as the car crashed.

Introduce your shipper here.

FRIENDS

Fill in for friends.

LOVERS

Fill in for lovers.

ENEMIES

Fill in for enemies.

OTHER

Fill in for any other relationships.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
M.
 Posted: May 22 2017, 07:05 PM

N/A

Accepted
Welcome to
Bombarda Maxima!

Aaay!! The connections are looking good now and I was happy to see how seamlessly you worked her classes in school into the current format~ Like I said before this is a pretty thorough bio/survey and I'm glad we got so many details to get a better idea of who Terra is <3

post in the claims board, and then reply to your app when you're done to get your member group changed so you can start posting!
PMEmail
^
James Sullivan
 Posted: May 23 2017, 03:27 PM

N/A

James Sullivan and @Theresa More; OBVIOUSLY SERESA DUH
PMEmail
^
theresa kore
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 12:49 AM

N/A

James Sullivan & Theresa: Well, duh!
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
eddward khouth
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 07:36 PM

N/A

Hi Ace! I see you have the Divination prof at Beaux! We already talked about Edd and Rayne a bit, but I also want Edd to get to know the other professors at Beaux a bit. Edd isn't very sure about Divination - not necessarily because he doesn't believe in it (though he has some doubts) - but because he fears learning it would lend credit to his obsessive fears. So, he's unlikely to be willing to learn anything about divination himself - but Edd likes people and I'm sure they could find other things to discuss.

I don't have any particular ideas about these two, but I think it would be interesting for them to meet sometime. What do you think?

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay
Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.