New Poll

staff wants, for dumstrang
morticia addams
 Posted: 5 Jul 2018, 09:39 PM

N/A

Jafar Vizier

Dark Arts Professor/Deputy Headmaster

ABOUT

Jafar is the dark arts theory and history professor for Durmstrang. He has been in the posiiton for twenty-ish years, starting when he was in his late twenties when it was still the "Dark Arts" position and stayed in it after the integration; with great reluctance. He likely did not like being told how to teach his favored subject.

He likely was not thrilled when Gomez took over, though I imagine he and Morticia got along at least slightly. Perhaps they went to school together and were a few years apart from each other, or even in the same year. When Morticia took over as the Headmistress of Durmstrang she likely asked him to be her deputy headmaster.

Ben Kingsley is highly recommended for the face claim, but if you can think of someone else who is better suited and can convince me otherwise I will accept it. I would also find it amusing if he was also a parseltongue due to his his snake scepter in canon. Perhaps he and Tish have conversations in Parseltongue all the time. Personality and his history/connections are completely open and if you have any questions I can be found through site PM or discord at liith#2077.

Ben Kingsley - Durm Alum - 40's/50's

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.