you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

It's a beautiful day ain't it?, Open
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 30 Jun 2018, 08:29 PM

'Cause I got the wind in my
hair, and a gleam in my eyes.
Merida agreed to show her how, and Rapunzel started beaming. She’d always wanted to ride a Hippogryph, and now it seemed like she’d finally get that chance. She giggled, nodding enthusiastically. ”Of course I’m excited! It’s not often I get to ride a Hippogryph!” It was a rare opportunity in her presently boring life, and it was one she was going to take. Well… boring-ish. With recent events, not so much, but before said events boring was the accurate description.

Rapunzel was in a good mood after the news of getting taught how to ride a Hippogryph, so she eagerly skipped over to them in pure excitement. This was brand new for her, and she loved new things!! New and exciting!! Merida introduced them and Rapunzel giggled again, bouncing on her toes and waving to the Hippogryph. ”Hi!!” When Merida started speaking, she turned to face her, listening intently and nodding her head. ”Okay, noted! Become relaxed and familiar.” She gave a nod of her head, facing back to the Hippogryphs and waiting for Merida before she moved anywhere near them.

Outfit | merida o'dunbroch | Notes: She’s excited.
PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 7 Jul 2018, 07:37 PM

N/A

I love being outside in a day like this
It made Merida real happy to see how happy and excited Rapunzel was. There was a good chance that it'd be a process to reach to the riding part, but she was certain that they were going to manage it. After all Rapunzel was incredible with all sorts of magical beings and Merida saw no reason to believe that this would be any different. She did have to admit that she did have a level of bias when it came to students like Rapunzel, so eager to be helpful and so possitive. Not to mention so talented in the course. She gave the girl a warm smile at her words too. "I'm happy to hear that. And I'm excited too if I want to be honest." she loved teaching and she loved it even more when people where as excited as Rapunzel was about what she could teach them.

Seeing the girl practically skipping with excitement next to her she beamed happily and felt so good that she almost started skipping along with her. Rapunzel's happiness and eagerness had put her in the most amazing mood too. When Rapunzel greeted the hippogrips they assessed her and Merida gave a warm smile when they seemed perfectly content with the new arrival. That was something that took effort, but she couldn't say that she was very surprised. Rapunzel obviously meant well and was respectful and she was a natural at this, so...

She nodded at the girls repeating of the comments she had made and looked around. "Wanna approach one of them together?" she asked.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 16 Jul 2018, 11:46 PM

'Cause I got the wind in my
hair, and a gleam in my eyes.
”I’m excited, too! It’ll be a new adventure, and I love adventures!” Rapunzel was giddy, more than a little excited at getting to learn something new. New experiences were always fun for her, and she also enjoyed learning new things, no matter what that thing may be. Merida’s warm smile was returned with a bright one by Rapunzel, genuinely happy to be learning something brand new for her.

The Hippogryphs seemed to accept her. At least, when she greeted them they didn’t seem put off or against her in any way. Rapunzel assumed that was a good sign, so she smiled warmly. She looked at Merida when she spoke, nodding her head and straightening her posture. ”Sure! That’d be great.” With the knowledge that they’d approach together, Rapunzel looked back to the Hippogryphs, beginning to approach one of them in a calm and non-threatening movement, smiling and at some point lifting her hand towards them, but not touching them.

merida o'dunbroch | Notes: Pls accept her, Gryphs.
PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 19 Jul 2018, 03:44 PM

N/A

I love being outside in a day like this
Merida couldn't help but let out a small well meaning laugh when Rapunzel mentioned that it would be an adventure and that she loved adventures. She was thrilled to see how happy the girl was. Seeing her happiness and her excitement reminded Merida herself a bit. "Yes!! It's totally an adventure. I'm so excited!! I'm not sure if I've told you that, but it was actually the first time that a hippogriph allowed me to go for a flight with them that care of magical creatures became my most favorite course. After that I just knew I had to do something related to it." it had been a wonderful point in her life really and she was forever grateful for it. Which was another reason why she was so excited to be sharing this with Rapunzel, or any other of her students really, but especially with Rapunzel and students that'd be as happy and excited about the fact.

When they reached the hippogrips she smiled seeing how they were calm around the girl and as they approached together she ensured that everything run smoothly which it did, which made her very happy. When Rapunzel lifted her hand towards the hippogriph that they had approached, but without completing the action of petting them the great being looked at her hand for a few moments before doing anything. Merida did prepare herself but there weren't any problems. The creature gently touched Punz's hand with it's beak and it relaxed. "She proclaimed you ok. I think she remembers you from the classes too. If you give her a small bow and she returns it everything will be fine. They're very proud creatures you see." she looked at the great creature who was inspecting what Rapunzel had brought with her and she seemed satisfied with that as well. "If you give her some food along with the pet on her beek once she's bowed back it's gonna be the beginning of a good frienship." she added.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.