you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I See Magic in Your Eyes, A very E-Ray Halloween
raeya roth
 Posted: 3 Nov 2017, 02:46 AM

Every time you call my name I heat up like a burning flame
Halloween Night

Raeya didn't know where EJ was taking her when he pulled her from her Chaperoning duties a mere moments before. She had been working the First Years' Halloween party with Head Girl, Rapunzel Gothel, when he showed up. Although hesitant about leaving Rapunzel on her own and getting into trouble, really, she couldn't say no to him. He was all she had.

Rae had been in the middle of the dance when he approached her, asking her to follow him. After a little hesitation, she agreed and approached Rapunzel to tell her she was leaving. As she had expected, Punz had no problem with it. Raeya didn't know whether she would be back or not, so she didn't say. It wasn't until now, when they were getting further and further from the castle on the grounds that she began to wonder where they were actually going.

"Um. . . EJ. Are we leaving Hogwarts? What if we get caught?" There was a bit of concern in her voice, but she didn't exactly stop. Rather, she hurried her steps to catch up to him and slip her hand into his. With her free hand, she took the bat-eared hood off of her head. EJ turned to her and she smirked a little, stifling a giggle. "Um. . ." She reached out to his face, slowing their steps a lot to wipe at some fake blood on his chin. "You look like my latest victim. . ." A grin crept to her lips, revealing her costume fangs. She hadn't remembered kissing him, but how else would her fake blood have gotten on his face. Elliott Hamato

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Elliott Burton
 Posted: 9 Nov 2017, 03:28 AM

Weeks later, months even, and he could still feel the cold metal in his gut.

He didn’t tell Raeya any of this. He focused so much on anything else around him - Quidditch, half-assing his studies as he typically did, his visits to his mother, being an asshole - so that the cold couldn’t seep back into his bones and catch him off guard in that blood-chilling sort of way.

And so when he approached Rae and asked her to skip out on...whatever the hell this was that she was helping out with, it was to keep his mind from wandering as it was prone to do lately.

Her hand in his, he was tempted to not even answer her questions as he tugged her farther and farther away from Rapunzel and the younger students. “Don't tell me yor worried about copping caught 'avin' some fun wiv me, luv?” he said as he stopped and turned towards her, giving her another quick kiss before pulling away again.

Apparently he’d gotten some of her costume makeup on his face, as she reached to wipe it off she commented about how he looked like her latest victim. “That don't sound 'alf bad, right.”

--- raeya roth

PM
^
raeya roth
 Posted: 3 Dec 2017, 03:56 AM

Every time you call my name I heat up like a burning flame

Rae noticed how much more tense EJ had been since the incident with her father, but so was she. It was understandable, for a near-death traumatic experience to cause strain on a person. That was partially why she found herself unable to say no to leaving with Elliott; even when she realized they were leaving Hogwarts. If it wasn't for her father, none of the events of the summer would have ever happened.

"You're right." She smirked, shaking her head. "I used to be. Not anymore." Raeya pursed her lips then, there were a lot of things left unsaid there. They didn't need to be said out loud they knew they were both thinking them. Her fingers laced with his as they crossed the threshold out of the Howarts campus, tightening her grip on him.

EJ stopped then and gave her another quick kiss and she felt the same fluttering feeling in her core as she always did when they kissed. Cheeks reddening as they pulled away, her joke about him being her victim was really to distract from her heated cheeks. Soft laughter escaped her and she shook her head. "Mm. I guess not, right. A little love bite could be kind of fun." Baring her fangs at him, she turned and stopped in front of him, ducking her head to kiss and nip softly at his throat and neck.

She broke out into a short fit of giggles before pulling her lips away from his skin and looking up at him. Raeya's eyes met his and she smirked. "So, you never told me where you're taking me."

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Elliott Burton
 Posted: 3 Dec 2017, 07:31 PM

Raeya said that she used to be worried about getting caught in the things that EJ was rather known for around the school, but that she wasn’t anymore and it took just about every ounce of the boy’s will to not let his mind wander back to the day he’d almost lost his life to the girl’s father. At least he had a night of fun or just not being on the school grounds planned for them for Halloween.

A grin played on his lips as Raeya’s lips skimmed the surface of his skin, causing the hairs on the back of his neck and arms to stand on end. He tilted his head back, exposing his neck to the girl a bit more as her teeth made contact. When Raeya pulled away, EJ made a rather unsatisfied noise. What guy in his right mind would want that to stop? “I were thinkin' maybe gonna 'ogsmeade. Right. Spot wot there is ter spot. Hell fire, maybe not even go back ter the bloody school til tomorrow durin' the bloomin' day.” His desire to be at the school was quite miniscule. “Wotcher think, luv?”

--- raeya roth

PM
^
raeya roth
 Posted: 5 Dec 2017, 02:41 AM

Every time you call my name I heat up like a burning flame.

Rae exhaled sharply, her hot breath against his skin as she pulled away . Grinning, she looked up at him with hooded eyes. "What have I told you about making that noise?" She was particularly fond of every little grunt and groan, or even moan that he made. Her stomach had fluttered at his sound of dissatisfaction. Rae reached out and touched his forearm before sliding her hand down to lace her fingers with his. A small smile danced on her lips, she could have sworn he had goosebumps and she didn't think it was from the cold.

The Ravenclaw Prefecr buried her face back in his neck, but didn't continue right away with kissing and biting at his neck. "Okay." She said simply, which may have came as a surprise. She was often very hesitant about breaking the rules. "Let's not go back tonight. I have not had a decent night's sleep in a long time." She pulled back a little bit to look up into his eyes. "The bed feels so empty without you." She wondered if he had any plans for housing for the night, but she didn't say anything right away. He'd been the one with the plans tonight and she didn't want to step all over them. They were stopped in their tracks now and Raeya just snuggled closer, wrapping her arms around his torso.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Elliott Burton
 Posted: 13 Dec 2017, 01:17 AM

A light chuckle escaped his lips at Raeya’s words. “That yer luv wen I make it?” he tried. She hadn’t told him that in as many words, but the reactions that he was able to elicit from the girl when he wanted to.

He was pleasantly surprised when she gave in to his suggestion of staying out the whole night. “That were easy,” he said with a rather satisfied grin. She didn’t want to return to the school tonight and EJ had every intention of making that possible for the girl. “Stay a night at the inn, then, yeah? Be right cozy, wouldn’t it?”

As much as he was content to just hold her for the rest of the night, they at least had to relocate before he could fulfill that wish that he was sure they both shared. She was right though. Sleeplessness was common now for him as well, because he had gotten so used to having a warm body to share the bed with as well. “We gotta cop gahn or else we’ll just stand ‘ere all night, i’n it?” he said as he took a step away, tugging on Raeya’s hand as he moved.

--- raeya roth

PM
^
raeya roth
 Posted: 13 Dec 2017, 10:54 PM

Every time you call my name I heat up like a burning flame.

Raeya couldn't help but grin at him as he teased her, she couldn't deny what he was saying was true either. "Mm. . . I think I like it a little too much sometimes." She knew Elliott had probably expected her to resist his idea of staying out all night but with everything that had happened, school just seemed so unimportant. Also, she needed sleep . How else was she going to be able to pass her NEWTS and continue to perform her Prefect duties? "Yeah. . . I don't even care about getting in trouble anymore. Its weird. I just don't have the capacity to worry about all of these arbitrary rules." Truly, she thought it ought to be enough to just be a good person, why did they have to be defined and graded and contained?

Besides, out in the Wizarding World they were usually looked at as adults, both being seventeen. At least enough that they didn't have to hide any physical contact. Rae's brows were furrowed as she was deep in thought. "Will the Inn rent to us for a night?" It was hard to tell, sometimes, whether they would be treated like kids or adults in different social situations. She pouted and whined a little bit, but relented in a moment. "I suppose we might be more comfortable inside. " He began to walk, tugging her hand along with him and she followed along, grabbing onto his wrist with her free hand gently. "Okay, we'll go, but I'm in heels." She blushed a little. "You have to wait up a little." As it was she was running just a little, to the best of her ability in these shoes, just to keep up.

Once she caught up to him a little bit, she brought his hand to her face and kissed the back of it softly, smiling a little bit to herself. She couldn't begin to explain the feeling she got when she touched him; like her heart was full.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Elliott Burton
 Posted: 26 Dec 2017, 05:36 PM

She had a point there, and EJ was wont to agree with the purple-haired girl. She did like the noises he made and he was absolutely the same way when it came to the noises she made. Call it whatever it was, hormones, whatever, but it kept his mind off things and it was something to look forward to whenever they were able to sneak away. Like tonight.

He glanced over at Raeya when she asked if the Inn in Hogsmeade would even rent a room to them for the night. “I don’t spot w not,” he said, his accent a bit thicker than normal. “I’m bloody well seventeen, after all, a damn adult - and I’ve got the coin ter pay for it. Strictly business speakin’, they should. If not, I’m bloody well sure we can finds somewhere else ter go.” How much trouble would they get in for sneaking off to one of the muggle towns nearby to rent a room there? Although, the muggles didn’t see them as adults until they were eighteen.

Raeya complained about her shoes, heels, and said that he would have to wait up a little for her. They headed for the path that was always taken by students to Hogsmeade. It was Halloween! Nobody was going to think it odd that a pair of students were visiting Hogsmeade on this night. There were even some parties going on in the town that EJ had overheard some of the Gryffindors talking about. “‘Ave ‘em off,” he said when Raeya began showing discomfort with her shoes again. “Like yer did at last year’s winter ball. Right.”

--- raeya roth

PM
^
raeya roth
 Posted: 4 Jan 2018, 01:55 AM

Every time you call my name, I heat up like a burning flame.
Halloween Night

Raeya was rather quiet, tilting her head slightly and listening to EJ's reasoning behind being able to rent a room. The purple-haired girl nodded slightly. "Okay." His reassurance seemed to be enough for her. She still trailed a step or two behind him as they continued on, Elliott urging her to ditch her heels as she had done at that dance. But, that space had been declared a dancefloor. This was the ground of the outdoors and she didn't know what kinds of gross and dangerous things may be lying around for her to step on.

Rae's nose scrunched up for a moment as she thought about it. "Mmm. . ." She pursed her lips lightly. "I'll think about it." Trailing behind him a little bit, she began to spark an idea. A way to get out of walking in heels or barefoot. A smirk danced on her lips. "Or. . . ." She slipped her hand from his and placed both hands on his shoulders. "You could carry me." This was the only warning she gave before she gripped his shoulders tightly and leaped onto his back. She did it as gently and gracefully as possible, giggling and wrapping her legs around his waist for grip.

Raeya adjusted her grip with her hands, wrapping her arms aroound him to grip his shirt over his collarbones. The Ravenclaw licked her lips lightly before placing a kiss against the nape of his neck. "That alright, Luv?"

BY MITZI

Elliott Hamato
PMEmail
^
Elliott Burton
 Posted: 7 Jan 2018, 10:47 PM

She didn’t seem too fond of the idea of walking around barefoot, and EJ couldn’t find any fault in his own reasoning. She’d gone barefoot at the dance, what was the difference here? She could just charm the soles of her feet or something. That was a thing, right? Magic was a thing, of course, a foot-sole-enforcer charm was a thing. EJ just didn’t know what it was.

He didn’t quite hear what Raeya had said before she let go of his hand and vaulted onto his back. The quick movement caught EJ by surprise. He was quick to recover, though a jolt of pain shot through his abdomen. “Oof,” he breathed out as Raeya situated herself, locking her legs around his waist by crossing them at the ankles in front of his stomach.

The hair on the back of his neck stood on end as her lips brushed against the back of his neck. “This works just not so bad for me, Rae,” he said after blowing out a breath that he hadn’t realized he’d been holding. “Yer comfy up there, then?” he asked as he continued heading towards Hogsmeade.

--- raeya roth

PM
^
raeya roth
 Posted: 16 Jan 2018, 10:19 PM

Raeya felt Elliott tense up as she leaped onto his back and though he hadn't cried out, she worried that she may have injured him a little. Her gaze and tone softened a little more than normal. "You okay?" She wondered, her lips brushing gently against his skin as she spoke. Naturally, these days she was concerned over every bump or bruise on him. She had almost lost him, and it really wasn't that long ago that he had been stabbed. She couldn't help but bite her lip and run her fingers through his hair, pulling her bead back a little and staring at him. She had felt his hairs stand on end and a smile danced on her lips in response.

Rae couldn't really hear the words he was saying to her, too lost in her own thoughts. "I love you." She blurted, softly as he was still speaking. She blinked slowly then , twice, as she tried to comprehend the fact that she had just said that aloud. . .

". . . Yeah." She whispered, wrapping her arms tighter around him and bringing her head forward to rest her chin on his shoulder. "I'm comfy here." He didn't seem to mind carrying her, though the Inn wasn't exactly close. Her heart was overfull, to the point that her gut was telling her this was too good to be true; that she shouldn't have said that aloud. It was a good thing he wasn't looking at her and couldn't see the fearful tears in her eyes.

Her grip on him tightened as if she was afraid he would vanish from her arms. For the millionth time she was grateful to be out in nature, around things a bit too stable to whip around her with her fickle baby magic.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Elliott Burton
 Posted: 3 Feb 2018, 04:38 PM

She asked if he was okay and EJ didn’t answer her right back. He was focusing on making sure that he was okay before speaking. And really, he wasn’t. Pain had jolted in a radial pattern the minute Raeya had jumped onto his back, but he wasn’t about to tell her that. Just like he never told her about how much flying hurt, how much playing Quidditch hurt. He was a beater. He was used to taking a beating. But swinging that damn club took more core strength than people realized. “I’ll be fine,” he said, jostling her a moment to get her into a more comfortable position for him, ignoring the pain that shot through his core at the movement. “A li’l extra warnin’ next time wouldn’t 'urt none, though, luv, ” he said, then froze as he registered what Raeya had just said.

Well, he didn’t actually freeze. His legs kept moving, carrying the two of them closer and closer to Hogsmeade. But his brain just completely blanked. She loved him. She’d said it. She’d said it just now and he hadn’t even been paying attention enough to actually hear it the moment that it had left her lips. Jesus, he was something else. Got his girl on his back and he wasn’t even listening to what she was saying until a few moments had passed and he’d realized that she’d gotten super quiet. Then she spoke again, saying a simple ‘yeah’ as if to emphasize that she had truly meant that she loved him.

It wasn’t until they had gotten into Hogsmeade that he had carefully let Raeya slid back down onto her own two feet and they walked to the inn. It wasn’t until after they’d been squinted at by the older lady at the receptionist desk because they were two kids that wanted to rent a room for the night. It wasn’t until after they’d gotten into their room, a small but cozy one with a fireplace and a plush bed, that EJ addressed what Raeya had said to him.

“Y’ sure y’ want ter do that, then?”

--- raeya roth

PM
^
raeya roth
 Posted: 23 Feb 2018, 01:05 AM

Though he had said he was fine, Raeya couldn't help but worry about EJ. She dropped it, not wanting to press the issue, but she highly suspected that he was in a bit more pain than he wanted to let her know. He had taken a long moment before answering when she asked if he was okay. That was worrisome.

He went back to joking a bit, pointing out that a warning might have been helpful and she nodded. "Okay. . . . That's fair." She replied softly. After all, he had been stabbed by her father not long enough ago. She was silent for a couple moments before she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his jawbone. "I'm sorry." Her voice softened a little, almost sadly. "Sometimes I forget. . ." She trailed off, not wanting to finish that sentence. It wasn't like not saying it made it any less real, but somehow it made her feel better.

That was about the time that she had dropped the 'L-Bomb' and she noted that while he continued moving at the same, maybe even a faster pace. . . His talking stopped completely. Although she had a million thoughts running through her mind, a million outcomes, she seemed rather calm in the face of it. Rae bit her lip softly and wrapped her arms tighter around him. Resting her chin on his shoulder, she waited. If he didn't look back at her, she might have seemed asleep but her eyes were wide open.

Staring ahead of her, Raeya was really lost in her head. There were a few bad thoughts, a few doubts but mostly she thought about him. A small smile rested on her lips for most of the trip. She loved him; she could put it no other way.

Making it to the Inn, she caught herself as EJ let her slide off of her back and onto her feet. She followed him, remaining fairly quiet while he got them checked in. After all, he hadn't exactly addressed her during the process. He hadn't really done so since she had told him she loved him either, she noted. Rae tried not to think the worst, slipping her hand into his and following just slightly behind him without a word. She was so wrapped up in her mind that she hadn't even caught the receptionist's judgmental looks.

It was when they reached the room that her anxiety spiked as she shut the door behind them. EJ turned to her and spoke and she felt tears well up in her eyes. Biting her lip, she stepped towards him and pressed herself against him. Shaky arms wrapped themselves around his torso and she buried her face into his chest for a moment before she pulled back a little and looked up at EJ. "Yeah. . . I'm sure." She spoke softly. "I love you EJ Burton." (SP?) At this point, she knew his on-record last name was Hamato, but she'd call him whatever he liked.

The purple -haired girl chuckled at herself and pulled back a little bit to wipe at her eyes. "Okay, I'm gonna have to cut it out with this sappy shit." Rae Joked, smirking at her guy.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Elliott Burton
 Posted: 5 Mar 2018, 01:03 AM

Rae pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his waist and EJ breathed out a sigh of relief when she pulled back ever so slightly. Yes, she was sure that this was what she wanted. EJ hadn’t actually ever explained his situation, exactly. She knew that he had been adopted and she knew his birth name, but she knew nothing about his mother, about the curse that he might possess. Was it a legitimate curse? Perhaps not in the eyes of the vast majority of people. But he had seen the damage his mother’s mind was capable of causing, and he wanted nothing to do with any of it. Unfortunately, he didn’t have a choice. He just had to see how his genetics panned out.

A few heavy moments passed in silence but soon Rae laughed softly, not at him but at herself, pulling further away from him and wiping her face. She said she was going to cut it out with the sappy shit and EJ blew out a sigh and then gave Rae a smile. “If yor sure, Rae, then I’m bloody well sure,” he said before adding, “I luv yer too.”

--- raeya roth

PM
^
raeya roth
 Posted: 15 Mar 2018, 07:43 PM

A few moments passed after Raeya confirmed that she loved EJ and had decided to stop spouting mush, but soon he responded. A grin spread wide across her face and she looked down bashfully. "Yeah?" She asked softly, her voice cracking a little bit. It took a lot for her to move past her learned instincts to shut him out, to believe him when he said that he loved her too. Rae bit her lip in a moment of doubt, then looked up and met his gaze with hers. The look in his eyes told her all she needed to know, and that lingering fear she'd had that she'd never be loved seemed to vanish. "You really do?" It was spoken like a question, but for the Ravenclaw it was a confirmation or reassurance. His eyes had told her all she needed to know about them.

Raeya couldn't help but press herself back into him. A smirk dancing on her lips she took a few steps forward, working to press him back into the wall as she moved forward to close the distance. Her hand gripping the fabric of his shirt tightly, the Prefect leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. Instantly, her eyes closed and an odd warm feeling washed over her. . . Like she was home for the first time in her life. Was it crazy that her home was a person and not a place?

Her soft, loving kiss ended and she looked up at Elliott again for a moment. The pair didn't say anything for half a moment, but Rae just couldn't leave him alone. No longer ignoring the dull burning sensation in her core that she normally suppressed, Rae brought their lips back together. There was a new intimacy and passion in the way she kissed him now, a soft whimper escaping against his lips. She could only hope that the raw emotion didn't cause her to break something that couldn't be fixed tonight. After a moment, she broke the kiss and looked up at him again. "So, what are we going to do tonight?" She didn't even realize that she was smirking a little as she spoke.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.