Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

damsel in distress, Tag;; Aodhan
evangeline riot
 Posted: 20 Oct 2017, 03:18 AM

I'm not helpless,
I don't need saving.
Evan took in a deep breath through her nose as she walked through the courtyard toward the castle. She was trying to keep her temper in check, trying to keep her cool, keep from doing something that she wouldn't necessarily regret, but that Oswald may frown at her for. She didn't really consider the teachers here, didn't fear their repercussions or punishments, she'd been in detention quite a few times in the past and hadn't batted an eye. In fact, she used that time to study up for her next few lessons.

Since moving into the mansion with Cobblepot and his hoard of orphans she'd grown oddly fond of the man and found herself (occasionally) second guessing whether or not to do things that might reflect badly on him and the group as a whole. Generally though her temper got the better of her and she ended up fixing her problems on her own, something Julien often praised her for, which was sort of annoying in its own right. She wasn't a dog after all.

“Mudblooood! You're not running away are you?” The voice called from behind her. Tightening her hold on her books which she clutched against her chest with one arm the other dropped to her side. Her fingers itched for her wand. She wanted to shove it down the girl's throat, no magic, just good a good old fashioned choking. As it were she shook her head a bit to herself as she picked up her pace though at a muttered spell behind her she ducked as a jet of red light shot past her right side, just over her head. It was followed by cackling.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stay the fuck away from me?” The blonde bit back though still didn't go for her wand as her hand tightened into a fist at her side. The tension was so strong that she could feel the bite of her nails in her palm as she stared down the taller dark haired Slytherin girl and her two friends who began making 'ooooo!' noises.

aodhan lynch | WORDS | NOTES
PM
^
aodhan lynch
 Posted: 20 Oct 2017, 04:59 AM

N/A

Content Restricted
This content is viewable to age-verified viewers only.

Please see this page for more information.

PM
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 20 Oct 2017, 05:26 AM

I'm not helpless,
I don't need saving.
Evan was tensed, her mind flip flopping between turning and walking away and pulling out her wand to charm or jinx one of the girls before her. This sort of thing just kept seeming t repeat itself. You'd think after years of this back and forth, both girls ending up in the hospital wing for various reasons, that the stupid bitch would just call it quits. Yet here she was. Nails digging into her palm her brows furrowed slightly when she heard a call from behind her and she couldn't lie, she was prepared to defend herself if this guy ended up being that stupid Durmstrang boyfriend of the dark haired Slytherin girl. Something was familiar about the tone, the way the word was shouted, it reminded her of-

Aodhan.

The little blonde's expression went from angry to shocked, and then a little confused. When he began on his rant at the Slytherin, the Hufflepuff seemed to grow more tense by the second but for reasons which were irrational and absolutely stupid. Not that she realized it quite yet. The dark haired girl seemed to be shocked when the curly haired teen began to shout and cuss at her though she covered up it quickly, turning her nose up a little, “Merlin Mudblood, call off your mangy dog.” She spat looking offended.

“He's not my anything.” Evan grumbled back though it didn't seem as if the Slytherin paid any attention.

The Slytherin turned her attention to the two lackeys who stood beside her, “Come on girls, I don't want to get fleas.” She spat, though she seemed to be keeping a wary eye on the boy who now stood before their target. She was less frightened of his abilities with a wand and moreso worried about him trying to bite or scratch at her. Who knew what something like him was capable of.

As they turned and left Evan turned her icy gaze from the backs of the stupid Slytherin trio and over to Aodhan, gritting her teeth a bit, “Thanks a lot.” She snapped with irritation, “What the bloody hell was that!?” She questioned him with a growl in her tone as she pressed her book against her chest, crossing both arms over it and quite literally glaring at the younger boy.

aodhan lynch | WORDS | NOTES
PM
^
aodhan lynch
 Posted: 31 Oct 2017, 06:34 PM

N/A

Said I'll always be a friend, took an oath I'ma stick it out til the end.

Aodhan was used to the dog taunts, they didn't really bother him anymore. At least, not that he let people see. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared them down, glare unwavering. Whatever, he would be their punching bag if it saved Evan the trouble and heartache. It only took a few moments before the girls turned and left.

Finally, his demeanor softened as he turned back to Evan. Most though of Aodhan as wild and uncaring, sometimes aggressive or cruel. That was merely a facade he let people believe. Truthfully, he was sweet and caring towards those close enough to him. He had a rather protective nature.

What he wasn't expecting was that Evan would be angry at him for it. He narrowed his eyes at her and scoffed. "You're welcome" He responded sarcastically. She didn't seem all that grateful. "You're seriously mad at me for sticking up for you?" He rolled his eyes. "Unbelievable."

evangeline riot
PM
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 6 Nov 2017, 04:37 AM

I'm not helpless,
I don't need saving.
Evan didn't like seeing her ally taunted or jabbed at, no one should be harassed for things they couldn't control. Aodhan, even if they weren't the best of mates, was considered pack in her mind, like an honorary Junkyard Dog and she'd defend him until the ends of time. While it happened to be true that she expected the same from him, she didn't need him jumping to her rescue whenever she was poked or prodded by idiots. She could handle her own battles, stick up for herself, plus now that he'd stepped in she could already hear the rumours of the orphan mudblood hooking up with the big bad wolf. Merlin, what had he done?

As he turned toward her his stance shifted, the puffed chest and tensed shoulders seemed to melt away into something softer, something friendlier and more easily approached. Unfortunately Evan wasn't in a thankful mood and his kindness met a brick wall. Crossing her arms over her chest she just sort of glowered up at him and then decided to avoid looking at him at all. When he posed his question she just sounded a vocal huff which was a show of irritation for the most part before finally speaking, “I didn't need you to jump in and save me, didn't need saving at all. I was handling it.” She stated back to him finally turning her crystalline gaze up to his darker one. As he rolled his eyes at her she tried very hard to fight the urge to stick her tongue out at him and instead rolled her eyes right back, “I appreciate the sentiment, but could you not?” Yeah, not very grateful at all, “What're you doing here anyway?”

aodhan lynch | WORDS | She's kind of a stubborn ass.
PM
^
aodhan lynch
 Posted: 31 Jan 2018, 08:21 PM

N/A

SAID I'LL ALWAYS BE A FRIEND, TOOK AN OATH I'MA STICK IT OUT TIL THE END.

Aodhan was taken aback, hands in his pockets, he leaned back a little. The Durmstrang student's eyes widened a bit in a mixture of surprise and bewilderment at her blatant ungratefulness. "Okay." He stated, nodding at her. "Duly noted." It was moments like this that made the young wolf remember why he kept the majority of the near population at an arms length.

She continued, and Aodhan nodded. "Absolutely. I can not." He knew what she was getting at, but she was being so terrible about it that he didn't even want to stick around. He was so used to people treating him terribly that he didn't have any tolerance for it when it came from his friends. Though there were some exceptions like Anna, because they never meant the bad things they said to eachother.

He didn't want to stick around, so he didn't. Deciding silently that he would go find and make out with Rogue, he turned and began to walk away, with his hands in his pockets. Her question went unanswered, but he hadn't been listening when she had asked it.

PM
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 9 Feb 2018, 04:10 PM

I'm not helpless,
I don't need saving.
When he slid his hands in his pockets and leaned away from her Evan almost felt bad, almost. She really wasn't handling this whole thing all that well, though in general her life was sort of chaotic and it sort of made her more irritable and less likely to think things out before acting. It really was a terrible mixture. His simple 'okay' and then the 'duly noted' afterward really did prove to made her stomach sort of twist, the familiar feeling of guilt rising up and she just sighed a little under her breath, a hand lifting to run through her hair slightly.

He turned and began to walk away and that guilt began to gnaw at her insides, he didn't deserve her snapping at him like that, he really was just trying to help and had succeeded, “Aodhan, wait.” She started as she moved to follow after him and then went as far as to very nearly cut him off mid step. Something she sort of just did without thinking about it, probably a ballsy move considering he was quite a bit larger than her and probably could have bowled her over pretty easily if he wasn't careful. The whole 'sorry' thing wasn't something she did though there were always ways to go around saying that word in particular.

“I shouldn't have snapped at you like that.” She offered, taking a step back now to give them both space. She wasn't about to give him excuses though, he didn't want or need to hear her life story, “I know you were just trying to help.” She added. There was a lot of misdirected agitation radiating from her lately, those stupid girls only making it worse, “Do you have... Classes here today or something?” She wondered at him with a slight head tilt.

aodhan lynch | WORDS | She's sorry?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The ArrowTaking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.