Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

together, Claire/Takumi
sakura sumeragi
 Posted: 21 Mar 2018, 03:43 AM

N/A

no stranger to the dark

It may be easier to make friends now, but the place she would always feel most at home was going to be wherever her big brother was. At least while she was at Beauxbatons. Every chance she got, Sakura would try to keep close to Takumi but with the three-year gap between them that was getting harder and harder, leaving her feeling more and more lonely. Yes she had friends outside her brother but he still remained the easiest to speak to out of everyone she knew at school. It was natural to stick close to people like that wasn't it?

The common room wasn't crowded; that was good. Large crowd, even those she found herself around most days, were a struggle for Sakura. Especially when she had been alone in the Elite dorms. But the lack of company was good, making it easy for her to quietly slip around the edge of the room and settle down near a window to read over one of her textbooks.

Outside, the sky was clear and blue unlike a few days prior when it had been pouring down. That was probably one reason why there were so few students in the common room right now. Many of them tried to avoid study and it was a perfect day for doing so, or at least practicing outside. But the 4th year had never been particularly good at classes outside; the worst being her flying class. Heights were fine... but flying wasn't. That wasn't the sort of thing she wanted to do herself.

Rubbing the tiredness out of her eye Sakura's focus was again on the Potions book in her lap. With a class later that week with a test of sorts (the specifics hadn't been said) she wanted to make sure that she had everything she needed to know. Potions was one of the classes she was doing best in after all. But just as she was about to turn the page, she heard someone come into the common room and she jumped a little with her attention on the entrance.

"O-oh! Big Brother Takumi." Her body would visably relax as she sunk back into the spot where she was sitting. "Sorry I-I didn't see you there hehe"

Takumi Sumeragi | Hopefully this works as a stater for the cutes!
PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 21 Mar 2018, 05:41 AM

The whole internship scheme had been feeling less and less of a good idea as the weeks had gone by. So much homework had to be assigned to make up for the lost month of time. At least Takumi didn't have it as bad as the seventh years who were also studying for NEWTs. He already had had a taste with studying for OWLs last year.

But just because there were no huge tests coming up didn't mean it was time to shirk anything though. With classes done for the day, Takumi had returned back to the dorms to put his bags back, and get a little bit of studying time in before Quidditch practice happened in a few hours. Sometimes he still couldn't believe he had made it as the Elite seeker, but he'd been performing well.

But his projectory was interrupted as he heard a quiet meek voice he knew from anywhere call out to him, "Sakura!" God had he actually talked to her outside of short greetings in the past few days? He had been so busy, "I didn't see you there either. " He was weirdly glad Elise was absent. Anytime he was in her vicinity, the little blonde kept on trying to rope him into playing games, with big puppy dog eyes. (he didn't really hold it against her cause she was a kid, but the identity of her father did put a bad taste in his mouth he did not want to deal with, and also he knew it was unfair for the kid to deal with that) .

As he sat down beside her he looked over at her Potions book, "Oh god I remember that potion, I made it boil over and fill the room with steam...not my proudest moment. " he snorted at the memory, "But you're really good at potions so you should be fine...and really you don't need to worry much about anything till next year, with OWLs."

sakura sumeragi THE SOFT BABIES.
PM
^
sakura sumeragi
 Posted: 23 Mar 2018, 11:01 PM

N/A

no stranger to the dark

He hadn't expected to find her here... that was completely fair. No one liked being indoors all the time and she was no exception; it was just a good chance to refresh for the next week. So she'd taken that chance. Of course Takumi had been outside though, he was the Elite Seeker now. He had to practice plenty to be able to keep his spot. Big Sister Hinoka would be proud. She always was the one who loved the sky best and now Takumi could join her. They were both so high above and flying so high; there was a lot Sakura had to do in order to catch up.

A small laugh would escape her as she'd re-position herself slightly. "I don't want to make a habit of being really loud. Th-that's more like Elise than m-me hehe." Although she was really quite glad that her brother didn't hold her heritage against her friend, Sakura was almost certain that it bothered Takumi. He had been one of the people to take their father's passing the hardest and knowing she was best friends with the daughter of his killer.... she had come to terms with it but her biggest fear was her brother getting mad at her for befriending his daughter.

"oh no! Does that mean.... I might.... o-oh no...." Her mind was flashing to the worst possible outcomes; the Potions classroom covered in liquid, steam everywhere and the Professor angry with her. All of which she wouldn't be able to deal with particularly well. But hearing the reassurance come from Takumi's mouth made her body relax again as she smiled up at him. "Th-that makes me feel a lot better. I r-really hope I don't mess this all up...."

Softy closing the book, she placed it in her lap and looked back up at the older boy. "Do you have any pop quizzes coming up B-big Brother? M-Maybe I can help...?"

Takumi Sumeragi | Cute beans ; ;
PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 26 Mar 2018, 07:18 AM

Takumi laughed at that, "Well you've always been the quiet one in the family. Maybe thats why you're my favorite sibling." He was always never sure how much he was joking when he told Sakura that. It was wrong to have a favorite sibling sure, but he also...well when he spent time with Ryoma or Hinoka or Aqua he always felt a little stressed out for one reason or another. But Sakura was a kindred spirit.

Oh god he shouldn't have said anything, he held his hands out, cringing as he shook his head, "Sakura no, please, please know you're going to do fine," he put his hands on her shoulders, "and honestly even if you don't? It's not the end of the world." It was strange, whenever someone told him mistakes didn't matter much, he always thought it was just talking, but he was always quick to spit the same thing back at his little sister.

He laughed though and sat back in the plush common room chair he had taken next to her, "Wellll...if it was a pop quiz I wouldn't know about it would I? But we're doing nonverbal spells right now in Defense Agains the Dark Arts. Its driving me up a wall. We have to do a nonverbal test in front of everyone next week, and the idea of it makes me want to puke. Not sure how you can help me with that, since I doubt you can do nonverbal magic either." He definitly appreciated the offer though

sakura sumeragi
PM
^
sakura sumeragi
 Posted: 19 May 2018, 02:01 AM

N/A

no stranger to the dark

A smile and giggle was what her brother would get in return for his comment, both because she was happy over the words and embarrassed by them. "You're really kind. I hope everyone knows that too...." It was no exaggeration; Sakura wanted everyone else to know how strong and kind her brother was, just as she firmly believed it. She really was excited to see him achieve great things, just like their father.

"R-really?" Not the end of the world.... was it really? She felt like the weakest link of all the Sumeragis, meaning she had to show that she too could achieve the greatest heights if she worked hard. It was why she studied so hard to reach her dream of becoming a healer. Seeing smiles on others faces, on her family's faces as they expressed how proud they were. "It does look complex but... the steps are simple. If you just stick closely to the recipe and take your time there w-wouldn't be much room for mistakes..."

Her arms wrapped around her textbook, hugging it close to her chest as the sound of Takumi's laughter filled her ears, soon accompanied by her own giggles. "That's true isn't it?" Nonverbal magic.... that was so much more advanced than what she was learning in Defense Against The Dark Arts. But then he was several years older and most of the Fourth Years didn't have too much interest in that branch of magic yet.

"Well... I can't help with the subject but.... y-you can always practice in front of me? That way you won't be as n-nervous when it's time."

Takumi Sumeragi | Cute beans ; ;
PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 21 May 2018, 04:00 AM

Takumi found himself grimacing "I.... I'm not that kind. Not to everyone." There were so many people he'd been rude to, important people too. "I always make sure you see the best side of me. I gotta be a good example for someone at least." Sakura was the quickest at making him feel shame over who he was, because he really wanted to be the best brother for her...though she already had a good example for an older brother, its just his name was Ryoma.

"Yeah see? The key is just to follow the recipe. Don't get things mixed up, always be precise with your measurements...and besides I've seen people with much worse skills then you have. Have you ever turned something into literal sludge? I've seen that happen." The laugh he gave out was a bit hollow. That Arya girl certainly was something.

He looked back at her...as much as he'd love her offer, "Sakura don't you have people you'd rather spend time with then me? Don't people tease you for spending too much time with me?" Thats how it'd been with him and Hinoka...though maybe it was worse for boys to do that with their older sister? Who knew. "You don't have to help me with things, unless you really want to."

sakura sumeragi Ahhhhh this is so cute!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.