admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Requesting Mailing addresses!!
M.
 Posted: May 15 2017, 01:21 PM

N/A

I mentioned this in the cbox day before yesterday but PLS IF UR COMFORTABLE WITH IT I WOULD LIKE UR MAILING ADDRESS THX! Feel free to PM it to meeeee

Note: THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE! MEMBERS NEW AND OLD AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!
PMEmail
^
M.
 Posted: May 19 2017, 06:11 AM

N/A

Okiedokie bumping this and taking final addresses! I'm gonna list everyone I've gotten one from so far!

Graced
Kitten
Penny
Zee
Dessy
Bri
Ciera

I have Sigyn ! and Dannie's addresses somewhere deep in my Skype archives but I can't search on mobile and my laptop refuses to believe any conversations happened before the day I got the new laptop so XDD if you guys could send yours again if you would like the thing I need addresses for :'3 and the same for everyone else ❤ gonna cut it off by this Sunday night but I may do another round later in the month if more people want to gimme addresses and missed this first round.
PMEmail
^
stanford pines
 Posted: May 19 2017, 06:28 AM

N/A

Since mines a PO box and I'm too lazy to switch to skype rn, I'll just toss it up here!

Kathleen Harland
PO BOX 638
Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba
R0E 1A0
Canada
PM
^
M.
 Posted: May 19 2017, 08:00 PM

N/A

aw heckie yeah
PMEmail
^
Nicholas Wilde
 Posted: May 20 2017, 03:22 AM

I guess my main question is when are things if there are things gonna be sent out? I'm at one address only during the summers, or if you aren't planning on sending mysteries out until midsummer, then it could go to my Alaska address. The curses of not having an actual house!
PM
^
M.
 Posted: May 20 2017, 04:31 AM

N/A

Hoping to get things sent out in the next couple weeks! The first ten peeps I got will go out this week sometime but I have to wait to get more of the thing Bc this was more successful than I expected <3
PMEmail
^
M.
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 01:42 AM

N/A

Hi angels!! Last call for addresses! I'm gonna send them all out at once at the end of this week <3
PMEmail
^
M.
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 03:49 AM

N/A

Okay SO I have:

Graced
Kitten
Penny
Zee
Dessy
Bri
Cierra
K
Sig
Dannie
Jonsie
Kyros
Ace
Perogi

If I left anyone out let me know!! I got loads of messages so it's likely I missed one! Will be mailing things out Thursday probably so if you still wanna gimme your address I can take 4 more peeps!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay
Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.