Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

dropping in unannounced, Tag! Hook!
Marceline Abadeer
 Posted: May 17 2017, 04:09 PM

N/A

Marceline
It had been roughly six days since Marceline's week long stint at Hogwarts had finished. She'd managed to get quite a lot done, only had eight kids have to go to the hospital wing, so that was a success. Since then she'd been working on tracking down an elusive wizard who was wanted for turning a school bus full of muggle children into doves, she had an inkling he wan an animagus, though had yet to find anything concrete. Regardless she was working, working, working and then suddenly hit a wall. She found herself unable to concentrate, to really focus on anything because these incessant memories kept flickering through her mind. She'd be on a complete roll and then zone of in the middle of scribbling something down and then there he was, grinning at her with his pretty face and his stupid teacher robes. Honestly it was getting to the point where she was rather fed up.

There was only one solution.

Pushing herself up Marceline moved from her study in one of her many, many safehouses, and reached for her wand. Closing her eyes she muttered under her breath and like a flash found herself outside the Hogwarts grounds. Making her way toward the castle she found a familiar pair of eyes on her and turned her crystal clear gaze to a large oak where Hambo perched peering down at her, “I was wondering where you've been.” She noted, frowning at the raven who cawed and shuffled his wings. She seemed to pout a little bit at the unheard but heavily implied accusation, “I'm not that predictable, am I?” She wondered. No, there was no way he was waiting here for her because he knew she'd return to see- No. Stupid raven, what did he know? Nothing.

With that done she made her way into the school, teaching robes on despite not actually being here on business. She had already decided she was just going to wander about under the pretense that she was checking in or doing some sort of school... stuff? Really she hadn't put that much thought into it by the time she reached the opened door to James' office. Leaning oh so casually there as he had once done to her she didn't bother clearing her throat or announcing her presence before speaking: “All work and no play makes James a dull boy.” Her tone was almost airy as she let her gaze slide over him. Yeah, she was totally in control here. Nothing weird about her showing up unannounced. She didn't want to see him or anything, she was just... you know... around.

Save me if I become my demons
for james hook// Notes
PM
^
james hook
 Posted: May 29 2017, 11:30 PM

N/A

Always on the run from Captain Hook

Run, run, lost boy

It had been a particularly good for James, but he couldn’t help the thoughts that had been running through his mind. Long ago, when he was younger, he had vowed to never fall for anyone, and James was growing quite afraid that maybe he was doing just that. No, there was no way….

But it had been nearly a week since their last encounter and James thought about Marcie every day, more than he cared to admit. He was interested in her person and he couldn’t wait to get to know her more. But what made him feel this way? Never in his thirty-two years had someone made James nervous…. but it seemed as though Marcie would be the first. Of course, he would never admit that to anyone. And if anyone found out, he’d surely hold a knife to their throat and threaten their life. No, Captain James Hook was known for his playful times, not for this lovey-dovey stuff.

So, James sat in his office quietly, shuffling through papers. His fifth year students had an essay coming up soon, so they were preparing for it. Luckily, all he currently had were plans for their papers – he wasn’t really in the mood. His mind wandered and he thought about his date with Marcie last week.

There was a sound at his door and James jumped, startled by the sudden, unexpected voice. He felt something in his stomach when he recognized it…. what was that fluttering feeling? He had only experienced such a thing once or twice as a kid and he felt confusion wash over him. Then, James looked up and saw Marcie’s face, smiling at him. The feeling grew stronger and James shifted in his seat. ”Well well, look what the Boggart dragged in. Couldn’t get enough, is that so?” James felt the excitement intensify with each passing second. Had she really shown up just to see him? Well, then again, they did have a good night together. But it wasn’t just that night that stuck in James’s mind. In fact, it was everything else that glossed through his brain. He stood up and walked over to the doorway, his eyes immediately locking with Marcie’s. ”Come in, don’t be a stranger. It’s too late for that. Tell me all about your week.” What was he saying?

Marceline Abadeer[Jonsie]

388 words

&

PM
^
Marceline Abadeer
 Posted: May 30 2017, 12:18 AM

N/A

Marceline
Marceline's cold-as-ice gaze took in the jolt which sped through James' frame when she'd spoken. Hah, bet he didn't expect her here! Then again why would he? She wasn't filling in, wasn't here on business, she was here for him. What was wrong with her? Honestly she was starting to annoy herself, this weird focus on this man was something she couldn't explain, she hadn't felt this way before and it was unsettling. Coming here she was nervous. Marceline Abadeer didn't get nervous, not when it came to men at least. She was always in control, always confidant, always leading, she knew what she was doing at all times. Here? Merlin, she was at a loss.

She smirked when he jumped though it flickered away when his cool blue gaze met hers and she felt that stutter within her normally eerily cold heart. His hair fell slightly into his gaze, just a few strands, but it was enough to make her feel like she might swoon. Swoon? What was wrong with her!? Why did she now feel like she needed the support of the door frame to keep her steady? Get over it Marceline. He's just a man. He's like every other man.

As he shifted in his seat and began to speak she quirked a brow a little, forcing herself to lounge, to act normal and unphased. Rolling her eyes a little she shook her head, in those few seconds she scrambled for an answer, for an excuse or something completely cool and collected that she could toss back at him. Merlin, she couldn't think of anything, “You wish.” She settled on with a little amused laugh. When he stood and made his way toward her she felt her stomach tense a little her mind flickering swiftly to the image of him under her, the feeling of his hands on her hips and hers running over his perfect toned abs- Marceline! Focus.

Finally he was standing before her and she found her gaze sliding up to his as he stared into her eyes with an intensity she just couldn't get away from. His words rang in her ears and at first they were just sort of amusing, though that last sentence played in her mind and she held onto it for some reason. Tell me about your week. They sounded like a married couple. An alarm seemed to go off and her mind reeled a little. She was getting in too deep, she was too focused on him, she was falling, falling- She had to get out. She couldn't let him know that she really had come here to see him. That she couldn't get him out of her mind. Somehow this had flipped, she was the toy, the one to be played with and cast aside. She was the lovesick puppy just waiting to be kicked to the curb and forgotten. She was normally so good at this, at keeping her distance, what was it about him... Everything. It was everything.

Suddenly her gaze moved away from him, “I don't really have time to chat.” She muttered finally. Yeah, no, she wasn't going to puppy love him. She wasn't going to be played which is what she was pretty sure was happening here. He was attractive enough to be a playboy, to sleep with practically whomever he flashed that grin and those eyes at, she wasn't another victim. Pushing herself off the doorframe she made a point to brush against him a little as she passed him, “I'm just here for...” She trailed off, searching the room quickly before her gaze settled on the first viable option, “this book which I really need immediately- references for a test I need to create for the Durmstrang fifth years.” She was just sort of making shit up now as she grabbed the book in question, not looking at it until it was in her hands: Herbology Lexicon For The Budding Gardener. What the fuck Marceline, how did this work into DADA at all? Just roll with it, “Yep, this is- this is it. Uh-huh, okay gotta go. Bye.” With that she turned on the heel of her boot and attempted to brush past him swiftly while avoiding eye contact at all costs. Go, go, go!

Save me if I become my demons
for james hook// Notes
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.