admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Is there something I should do?, Tag Brayden
loki laufeyson
 Posted: 5 Jun 2018, 03:48 PM

show me a hero
Loki didn't like hospitals. However he had come to check on a member of his department that had gotten sick and admitted here for a few days. He was concerned after all. It wasn't something that he usually did for people but he cared for those in his department.

After having seen her he had left her with her family but he did want to check with the doctors to make sure that there wasn't anything that he'd need to do or look out for when she'd be back at work. According to what he already knew she'd be back within the next week and there wasn't something that the staff here couldn't handle but still.

He was supposed to find some Mr Maddox and he was on his way to find the man. After that he'd be outta here. He really didn't like hospitals.

brayden maddox

and i will write you a tragedy
love, libby
PM
^
brayden maddox
 Posted: 11 Jun 2018, 06:19 AM

N/A

Are you satisfied with your care?
Brayden's favorite part of being a healer was the fact that he got to tell people when they could leave. It meant that everyone had done what was needed, and nothing more had gone wrong between someone coming in and someone leaving.

The healer had just finished telling someone just that-although it was still going to be a few days til they could officially leave-and letting their family start visiting hours. He had just gotten a cup of coffee when his pager (one of the few things of muggle tech that could tolerate the magic atmosphere) went off. Apparently someone was looking for him.

Brayden got another cup of coffee, and went back to his office, where the person in question was waiting. "Hello. I am Brayden Maddox. I would shake your hand but..." he gestured with the extra cup of coffee he was carrying. "Coffee, Mr...?"

CODED BY ELECTRIC OF SHINE

~*~*~
Tagged: loki laufeyson
Notes: ahh ive been wanting to thread with loki
Outfit: -marshmallow has few outfits v_v-
PM
^
loki laufeyson
 Posted: 12 Jun 2018, 08:30 PM

show me a hero
When a man showed up having a cup of what smelled like coffee in each hand and introduced himself as Brayden Maddox Loki gave him a smile. It was a kneejerk reaction really, trying to be charming with everyone around him. "OH, good, you're just the man I wanted to see. he said towards him. "Thank you, I'll take that offer. And it's Laufeyson." he added taking one of the coffees from Brayden's hand. Then, smirking a bit mischievously, he offered him his hand cause now they could greet each other. It was the little things that kept him upbeat in a hospital.

"I was told to speak with you for a miss Smith. Room 112? She's my employee you see and I wanted to see if there's something that I'd need to be doing or looking out for once she's outta here." he informed him. Maybe it was a bit rushed, but he was sure that Brayden had a lot of work to do, and Loki himself... didn't see the reason to stick around for more than what he needed to do.

brayden maddox

and i will write you a tragedy
love, libby
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.