you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I actually do care, Loki Laufeyson / Vanesa Morado
vanesa morado
 Posted: 17 May 2018, 07:11 PM

She gave him nothin more than a nod in response to his approval. Of course, Vanesa was serious about this - she did need the job and if she weren't her pride would have gotten in the way of any backing down. It had lost her opportunities before but she had moved on.

"Yes, actually."

She offered a shrug, "With your many years, of superior experience in education, and probably with children. Do you have any parenting advice?"

This was obivous flattery at this point, Vanesa careful to keep any hint of sarcasm out of her tone - though if he paid enough attention, he would know. After all, she didn't care for such advice from other parents. She was curious to see how he would take this invitation.

loki laufeyson
PM
^
loki laufeyson
 Posted: 18 May 2018, 10:31 AM

When Vanessa mentioned that there was something in particular that she wanted to ask he looked at her with curiosity and waited intently. It was probably the most progress they had done since she walked into his office... That first day of her working with the department. The question itself and what Loki thought was a hinge of irony into her voice made him smile. Now that was interesting and he looked at her with the most interest he had looked at her since she had started working with him.

Well cudos miss Morado. You've got my undivided attention. he complimented her. I'd say kids are supposed to learn as much as they can and probably be left to do as much with their own skills. I did and well I've done very well with myself if I may say so. after all it wasn't like he had had family support behind him. On the contrary. His father had his research destroyed, consistently put him down, and cost him four years (and part of his sanity though he wouldn't admit as much) by locking him up and having him tortured.

Others could had thought Vanessa's question to be sarcastic and manipulative as such deeming her as an issue for the department. Loki thought exactly that for the first part but instead he reached the conclusion that she was an asset.

vanesa morado

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.