you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Learn to dance in the rain, Evan!
rayne soquili
 Posted: 3 Jan 2018, 10:15 PM

Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.

”Your essays on Dementors is due next Friday. If you require any information in regards to the subject, feel free to speak with me about it…” Rayne was leaning back against her desk, her professor’s robe draped over the back of her chair rather then on her person. Rayne was probably an odd professor, but she never truly cared for such a thing. She looked to the clock, smirking slightly as she realized she still had 15 minutes of class left…

”You are all dismissed…” Rayne flicked her fingers at her students as she moved to sit in her chair, watching her students look amongst each other and eagerly pack their belongings. Her fingers tapped gently against the wood of her desk as she watched her students trickle out.

”Ms. Riot,” Rayne spoke, rising from her seat, watching all of the eyes face the blonde girl, loud whispers exploding in the classroom, which was silenced with a quick look from Rayne before she spoke again,”May I please speak with you in my office?” She moved towards the small door leading off from the classroom into her office.

She knew Evan would follow, however she could hear the small amount of laughter from the other students in regards to her getting into what they assumed was trouble.

evangeline riot
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 4 Jan 2018, 11:26 PM

N/A

Make it on my own but,
I don't wanna grow up we can stay forever young.
Evan was positioned at the back of the class, books closed, looking bored as she picked at the undersides of her nails. While everyone else had parchment, quills and texts before them she seemed to be one of the few who obviously didn't care much for the class they were currently in. This didn't seem to be very different than any other day though honestly. She studied her ass off days in advance when she knew what the lessons were going to be and then when and if she was called upon in class it seemed as though she just magically knew things without trying. It seemed to baffle and annoy quite a few of her peers, it impressed some others, she didn't really care about their opinions either way.

There was mention of an essay on dementors though she only needed to proofread hers by this point. When Professor Soquili dismissed the class she wasn't quick to get up or anything, taking her dear sweet time, everything was a show of boredom and of relaxation as if nothing phased her. She'd worked herself into this reputation rather early on in her school years and wasn't about to let it slip any time soon. She was on her feet and shouldering her bag when she heard her name called and a blonde brow lifted slightly with questioning interest. All around her there were 'ooooh's and mumbles along the lines of 'someone's in trouble!' though she just huffed a quiet sigh.

Side stepping a Ravenclaw girl she made her way to the front of the class and then over to the side where the office door was. From behind her she could hear the muttering going on, people guessing what she was getting in trouble for, it seemed like the consensus was that it had to do with her not opening her text or taking notes. It would have made sense really, though she'd already prepped for all of this, so what was the point?

Moving into the office she seemed as relaxed as ever as she motioned to the door with a hand, “Want me to close this or-?” She wondered. Honestly she didn't know what was up, she very well could have been in trouble, wouldn't have been the first time.

rayne soquili | WORDS | Ooooh she's in trooouble!
PM
^
rayne soquili
 Posted: 9 Jan 2018, 06:06 AM

Rayne remembered her years in Ilvermorny. She remembered her own reputation as the goody goody Thunderbird, the one who never got into trouble. What many did not know was she was not such a person. Her file was larger then most textbooks.

While Rayne was quite intelligent, she was never good at following the rules. Rayne wasn’t phased by Evangeline’s clear lack of interest in anything. Rayne never cared for the reputation, but clearly this young woman did, otherwise she would have given up the facade a long time ago.

Rayne had made her way to the smaller desk in her office, her eyes on a paper she was studying. She could hear the snap of Chatan’s jaw behind her as he swallowed what was left of his breakfast. She reached a hand to the owl, rubbing his chest slowly before she looked to the young blonde as she stood in the doorway, musing out loud about closing the door. Rayne’s head tilted slightly as if she was to think, before she looked to the woman with a shrug of her shoulders,”Whichever you prefer…” She wasn’t all that interested if students saw what was to transpire, but perhaps the blonde might.

When Evan finally took a seat, Rayne’s dark eyes raised to meet those light blue of the blonde, her lips quirking into a soft smirk before the professor spoke,”Do you believe you’re in trouble?”

Chatan chattered on the back of her chair as the eagle owl leapt from his perch on her high backed chair to her desk, his talons digging into the wood as Rayne gave the owl a look,”Wašté kte, Chatan,” She rolled her eyes before she stood, opening the window behind her to allow her owl a way out.

”So, Ms. Riot, I noticed you seem to find my classes too easy…” Rayne couldn’t help but smirk as she leaned forward on her desk, pushing a thick book towards the blonde,”This is a spell book with a few more advanced spells that may give you a bit more of a challenge…” She looked to Evan before she spoke again,”I would also like to offer you private lessons with myself… I rather know that you are not practicing potentially dangerous spells alone…”

evangeline riot
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
evangeline riot
 Posted: 13 Jan 2018, 12:32 AM

N/A

Make it on my own but,
I don't wanna grow up, we can stay forever young.
As Evan stopped before the door she watched the professor lightly run her fingers along the feathers of an owl in silence. It wasn't until Rayne told her that she didn't care whether the door was left open or not that the blonde moved into the room properly. As much as other people here, and at Oz's home (Asuka), liked to believe that she was intentionally trying to be a rebellious bad ass, that wasn't the case. Did she want people to leave her alone? Yes. Did she go out of her way to avoid people? Also yes. But she didn't intentionally break rules and go on chaotic benders for the sake of a reputation. With that in mind she'd rather not have any lurking classmates hearing her get in shit for something, so she closed the door carefully and then moved to sit in a chair before the desk.

As she settled she took on an easy and relaxed position, no tension viewed in her shoulders, her expression guarded and neutral. When the question was posed Evan shrugged, “It's possible, though I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong.” Wouldn't be the first time she was getting snapped at about something that had nothing to do with her. Though perhaps that's not what this was.

Her gaze flickered over to the owl as it landed only a few feet from her on the desk, his talons digging into the wood slightly and creating marks- though nothing a bit of magic couldn't fix. The professor muttered something under her breath and moved to open a window to let the bird out before she focused on the blonde once more. Evan remained rather still and yet completely relaxed, even when the observation was made that she found the classes easy. A small grin tugged her lips upward, “Well...” she just trailed off with a shrug. It wasn't that the classes themselves were easy, more like she was just very, very prepared. She would never claim to be a genius or a prodigy, everything that she achieved was due to hours upon hours of studying, of failing sometimes a dozen or more times before finally figuring out a spell on her own.

When a book was slid toward her she leaned forward a bit to drag it nearer her side of the desk before reading the cover. Her brows lifted with interest, “Advanced?” She wondered as she glanced up at the woman and then back to the text, “How advanced?” She wondered under her breath as she flipped through some of the pages. Most of this stuff she'd only seen referenced in other books and her grin grew, “Um, yeah, I mean sure. I'd be cool with that. When did you want to start?” She wondered with a slight head tilt as she looked back over at the woman.

rayne soquili | WORDS | Aww yay
PM
^
rayne soquili
 Posted: 17 Jan 2018, 12:54 AM

Rayne’s eyebrows raised as the blonde stepped further into the room, before tucking the door closed behind her. She said nothing as the blonde took a seat. Rayne knew Chatan did not trust people, rare enough for him to actually put up with anyone other then Rayne. She looked to the blonde as she shrugged, commenting that she was sure she hadn’t done anything wrong.

Despite the open window, Chatan did not move, merely ruffling his feathers as Rayne returned to her seat, before he quiet down. Rayne knew better then to argue with her stubborn owl, so she merely rolled her eyes at the owl. Unlike some of the creatures who roamed Hogwarts, Chatan was not exactly what some might call tame. He had a mind of his own and a stubborn one at that.

Rayne’s lips quirked into a smirk as Evan’s voice drawled out over the comment about her classes being easy. She would certainly have to step up her game if her students felt her class too easy.

Her smirk widened slightly as the blonde pulled the book towards her, musing again out loud in regards to what sort of advanced. Rayne knew many of the spells were quite risky, dangerous if one was not trained properly, but Rayne had faith in her students.

Rayne’s brow raised as the blonde spoke, her head tilting before Rayne’s shoulders raised slightly before she spoke,”I have a fairly open schedule... Any preference for yourself?” Her students were her life, now Rayne just hoped she would not fail them.

evangeline riot
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The ArrowTaking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.