admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

What Doesn't Kill You, Jade/Dannie
clementine hutchinson
 Posted: 8 Feb 2018, 03:52 AM

N/A

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter.

Quiet. At least at the current moment it was quiet. Clementine had homework to do, and she needed a quiet place to do it in. Her go-to was always the Courtyards, the same tree, because it was always isolated and away from everybody else. So she pulled the straps on her backpack, her hair not in it’s usual braids for once, but still having the baseball cap on top of her bun. She never went without it. She quickly made her way through the courtyards, heading straight towards the tree and avoiding everyone else. She didn’t want conversation. Not right now.

Once she made it there, the straps fell from her shoulders and the backpack hit the ground. She pulled her sweater sleeves down, before her hand went up to pull the baseball cap off, turning and crossing her legs under the tree. Laying the cap - very gently - on top of her backpack, she began pulling out the homework she needed to do and dropped it into her lap, back leaning up against the tree. Now that she had quiet, she could work on getting the homework done. She didn’t notice anyone walking in her direction, having immediately went to work on the paper.

Tag: jade spix | Outfit | Notes: Sorry this took so long!
PMEmail
^
jade spix
 Posted: 18 Feb 2018, 12:52 PM

N/A

"Just because you were born in a jungle doesn't mean you have to act like you come from one."

It had been spoken to her in various forms, both at Castelobruxo (also in a jungle) and people she had come across at Durmstrang. Jade didn't care though - if she wanted to climb trees , she was going to.

She was still having trouble growing accustomed to the dark and cold of the Norwegian school - but at least it wasn't Castelobruxo. And here, Jade had the opportunity to travel to the other schools - still not as warm as she would like them to be, but significantly better than the environment at Durmstrang.

That wasn't to say she didn't like the school - Jade preferred its method of separating its students to the others. She had also met some peers who didn't seem to care that she was new and different. In fact, Jade would argue that it helped her stand out enough that people wanted to get to know her.

The tree branches were slick, but she had made it up to her perch a while ago. It was a careful balancing act, making sure the branches concealed her enough that no one would call her out for it - more of a challence since they didn't have leaves at the time.

Jade hadn't caught the crunch of footsteps heading in her direction; she didn't notice, in fact, until her classmate had settled against the tree.

It looked like the game was over, she wasn't sure she could stay here until the other girl left. Jade took care to get herself down, and while she didn't hurt herself, it wasn't exactly graceful.

"I see that you have found my tree,"

clementine hutchinson
PM
^
clementine hutchinson
 Posted: 25 Feb 2018, 10:21 PM

N/A

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter.

Clementine didn’t notice that there was anyone up in the tree, and whether that was because she either generally wasn’t paying attention, or just didn’t care enough to pay attention, was yet to be decided. She had just settled herself nicely, removing her baseball cap and then pulling out her current assignment to start working on it. A dark hand went up, moving away a stray curl and pushing it back with the other bun of curls on her head, patting the bun before her hand dropped to sit on the paper. She was content like this for awhile, until the sound of feet landing near her had her pick her gaze up immediately, seeing another dark-skinned girl with hair almost as wild as hers (Hers wasn’t big, just tremendously curly), who addressed her.

”I… didn’t know the tree belonged to anybody.” Her tone was empty, tilting her head back to look up at the tree branches where she had seemingly dropped from. She must have been sitting up there, because Clementine never noticed before now. Head dropping back down, her lips closed together in a thin line as her gaze moved to the paper on her lap, shifting herself to reach next to her to her bag and pick up the cap. ”I didn’t know you were there. Sorry if I disturbed anything.” She seemed as if she was preparing to leave. She wasn’t intending on taking the girl’s “tree” (Who claimed a tree?), and if she wanted it back, she was gonna let her. ”Do you… want it back?” She hesitated her movements slightly, slowly moving her gaze back to meet the girl’s face, hands hovering over her bag. ”I can… find somewhere else.” Voice resorting to a low mumble, trying to decide where else she could go so she didn’t disturb the girl any further. She wasn’t gonna argue, so if the girl wanted her to leave, she’d move somewhere else. Hopefully with no people showing up out of nowhere.

Tag: jade spix | Outfit | Notes: Smh, miss anti-social.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.