Add Reply
New Poll

AURORA COMES IN VIEW, TOBIAS/MONI!
ymir kuznetstov
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 11:00 AM

I WALK ALONG,
THE AVENUE,
NEVER THOUGHT I'D MEET A BOY LIKE YOU, A BOY LIKE YOU
The Durmstrang Coastline was quickly becoming like a second home for Ymir. She liked the way the wind sheared off the water, cold and frigid. Her boots tramped through the snow while she walked and Ymir thought, fleetingly, of how it had felt back home, during the cold winters. Back then, she had had family to pretend to give a shit about her, although Ymir frankly would rather take this new isolated existence over that any day. The newest full moon had come and gone, which left Ymir looking forward to another month of bullshit. She didn't mind the wait so much anymore--but she had noticed that one of her students had vanished from class that day.

Anyone else may write it up to coincidence. Ymir knew better. She had not spent fourteen years shifting and changing to write full-moon vanishings to coincidence. Unless proven otherwise, Ymir would quite literally assume Tobias Valeri was a werewolf for a good long while now. It wasn't like it was a bad thing. Unless the boy was unregistered, in which case, yes. It was.

Ymir didn't know him well, so she wasn't sure which way he'd go with things. She made a note to talk to him later, though, and glanced out over the sealine.
The tan-skinned woman stood there for a moment, her hands sliding into her pockets, head tilted back to sniff at the air. She wore her bitemarks proudly--or, rather, as proudly as she could manage. Some days it was harder than others to pretend that it didn't bother her. Almost two decades of it...Ymir sometimes remembered the bones in her teeth, but other than that, it was...easy to act like everything was okay.

She touched her shoulder. What if her students didn't like her? Hell. They deserved not to. Ymir knew herself well enough to know that she wasn't a particularly likeable person. But they'd have to adjust to it. Get used to it. She personally wasn't willing to change for them, so. Fuck it.

Shaking her head, Ymir continued to stomp down the coastline, letting the wind whip her short hair.
?? WORDS
NOTES
let me know if this works. c:
CREDIT TO ARIA
PM
^
tobias valeri
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 10:32 PM

Another month, another full moon. This month had certainly been a real test for Tobias what with Kyler stumbling onto him and all. Thankfully everything had worked out. Nobody was hurt, and above everything else, Kyler had reassured him that everything was fine. They were still friends and that was the most important thing to Tobias. It had been his greatest fear for months and now he felt relief. Now there was one less thing for him to stress out about. Tobias returned to school two days after feeling mentally, and physically, much better than he had when left before the full moon. Truthfully, he would have loved to take a week off just to give himself time to process everything but school was a necessity. The school year was nearly over and with exams around the corner, Tobias had other things that required his attention.

That said, Tobias wasn’t quite ready to buckle down into the texts just yet. There were assignments to be completed and turned in that he had missed over the last two days but they could wait. An hour or two wouldn’t put him off track anymore than the two days, right? Right. Perhaps not the most responsible decision but it was too late to change his mind now because he was already headed towards the coastline. Tobias shoved his hands into the pocket of the hoodie as he walked. The weather was slowly getting warmer but it was still much cooler by the coast with the sea breeze. The breeze carried the familiar salty air into his nose and brought with it a familiar scent of home. He had not only called Durmstrang home for the last 6 years, but also the moors back at Kyler’s estate. The salty air and the sound of the waves crashing were some of his favorite things because of the memories associated with them.

When he arrived at the coastline, he found that he wasn’t alone with one of his professors headed straight towards him. She was new, and yet she had already become a hot topic of the school. Tobias had heard about her, and her bite marks, before he had even officially met her. The curiosity was practically killing him but he had managed to keep his mouth shut thus far for quite a few reasons. Above anything else, he wanted to keep low and now draw attention to himself. He knew it was going to be hard, and there was a possibility she already knew. The headmaster knew, so he might have passed the secret on to her already. It was hard to say. Tobias liked to minimize his worrying as much as possible.

Tobias scooped up some rocks and picked through them for the any that particularly caught his interest. They were all eventually tossed towards the water where they made a sort of plop noise as they hit the surface and then sank. His attention was pulled back towards Ymir as she finally got within earshot, his brown eyes turning towards her so he could greet her properly. ”Hi, professor.” The corners of his lips curled upward and pulled them into the smile he typically wore. Tobias stepped to the side, making sure to keep out of her way if she chose to continue walking. ”I have the paper done. I was planning on bringing it by later, if you’ll be around? Tobias was referring to the assignment he had missed turning in because of his two day absence, which he had only just finished last night after he had slept half the day away.

ymir kuznetstov | werewolf fwends

PM
^
ymir kuznetstov
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 09:37 PM

I WALK ALONG,
THE AVENUE,
NEVER THOUGHT I'D MEET A BOY LIKE YOU, A BOY LIKE YOU
Ymir adjusted the collar of her uniform. It was flamboyant, red, but Ymir appreciated the color of it, the way it cut her figure. The androgynous professor liked the ambiguity that hovered about her now. Made things easier to deal with; made her have to answer less questions. Or so Ymir felt. Ymir found it odd that she'd been given the new teaching position so close to school taking time away, but--well. She was hardly going to complain about a new position. She felt her toes spread in her shoes, like she was going to sink them into the ground. Hm.

Someone was coming, though, and Ymir put her hands at her sides. It seemed she wasn't the only person who liked the coastline. Out here, Ymir could gaze and dream of sailing the seas, or perhaps escaping, going elsewhere. Sometimes, Krista was in these dreams, the blonde perched alongside her, on Ymir's arm. Sometimes not. It all--it all depended.

Ymir lacked the confidence to make a first advance, and she always had. She distracted herself with the student before her. Whichever it was, they likely were curious about her. She did not hide the fang marks on her arms, or the wolfsbane visible in her office if someone visited it. It seemed the entire school was aware, which--well. She wasn't surprised. But still.

He spoke. Ah. It was Tobias.

"Hello," she mumbled, eyes settling on him. They were deep, brown, severe: her face held some old energy to it. "...the paper's fine," she said, head tilting. "It's not too difficult. I came in at an awkward time, so admittedly, I'm not trying to bust anyone while I teach these last few weeks. But, yes. I will be around." Ymir swept her fingertips through her bangs. How was she supposed to bring up Tobias' condition?

Her nostrils flared. "I do believe you had a good excuse. That's more than most do." An awkward phrasing, true, but..."Most wouldn't bother to say anything. And most don't have the same...nightly issues as you and I, now, do they." If it were anyone else, Ymir may well have come out and been blunt, but Tobias was a precocious boy with a rather persistent smile. The world would be bad enough to him without Ymir getting up in his business. "At least, if I haven't misjudged your absences." There. A way for him to wiggle out.
?? WORDS
NOTES
let me know if this works. c:
CREDIT TO ARIA

PM
^
tobias valeri
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 12:00 AM

A sigh of relief escaped the teenager’s lips. There was always a bit of anxiety when it came to missing school and turning in assignments, especially this close to the end of the year. Some professors were understanding, and others not so much. It really just depended on their personality and not so much his reason. Thankfully, Ymir seemed to be on the forgiving and understanding end of the spectrum. Good. It was one less thing he had to stress out about. She could have easily busted his chops over it even though she was new. ”Thank you,” the smile was stress stretched across his lips. ”I appreciate it.” More than she knew..or so he thought.

The mention of a good excuse caught him off guard but only slightly. To his knowledge, he hadn’t given an excuse yet. Had he? Tobias scratched the side of his head as he tried to recall. Most of the professors were use to his monthly absences and knew why. They’d all either pinned him down to ask what was going on at some point or another. The classes were small enough that it was hard to blend in as an older student. He’d had some of the professors since his first year and as a result they knew him quite well. That and he wasn’t exactly the personality to keep quiet and blend in anyways. Ymir was still new though and he’d been particularly anxious about the inevitable conversation that was bound to happen.

Apparently it was going to happen now.

Tobias froze at her words, which were carefully chosen to pick at the secret. Slowly he returned his gaze towards her with a look of pure guilt on his face. The smile had dropped as his lips pursed together. ”Uhm,” he stammered, filling the silence as he tried to figure out what to say. No matter how many times this happened it was still awkward. Normally he might try to wiggle out of it if it were a student or someone else. This was different though. There was no point in hiding it because she would know the signs better than anyone else even if she was making it sound like a guess right now.

Eventually he turned his head down and stared at his feet. ”No. You haven’t,” he admitted. Tobias kicked at a rock, trying to expend the nervous energy that was building up. ”Guess it’s not hard for you to put two and two together, huh?” It was easy enough when you were familiar with the signs. A person could figure it out just after two months if they really payed attention. Taking a deep breath, the teenager picked his head back up and looked out at the sea. If he focused enough, he’d be able to calm himself down. As of right now it felt like his heart was attempting to skip right out of his chest just as it had when Kyler had confronted him.

”I try not to let it interrupt too much with school but..you know.” It was out of his hands entirely. There was no choice. He just had to deal with it and try to pick himself back up into a functional human being the next day. Some months were certainly easier than others, though.

ymir kuznetstov | werewolf fwends

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.