Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

It's a beautiful day ain't it?, Open
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 8 Apr 2018, 06:47 PM

N/A

I love being outside in a day like this
It was a beautiful day and Merida loved being outside. The sensation of the sun on her face. She was currently tending to her garden and taking care of some plants that were necessary for the diet of the creatures that the sixth years were currently studying. She could had bought them but she found that producing them herself was a rather enjoyable task, plus she felt closer to the creatures by doing it.

Sometimes students would come and help her too and she liked that even more. It bonded her with her students and she found that it also made some of her students understand the creatures better. On other occasions people would visit and she'd just talk with them while she worked. Having a vague idea of the time she knew that she didn't have a class for another three hours and that was more than enough time to finish what she was doing and make a round in the grounds to make sure everything was fine.

Working concentrated she didn't realize that someone was approaching till she heard a knock on her front door. I'm back here. she called loudly. In the garden.

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 12 Apr 2018, 09:06 PM

'Cause I got the wind in my
hair, and a gleam in my eyes.
It was beautiful out, so Rapunzel decided to take the opportunity to go out and get some fresh air. She had been in the middle of studying for a test at the end of the week, but figured that taking a break for about an hour or two wouldn’t do any harm. She didn’t have another class until a little bit later, anyway, so she was heading out. As much as she liked going barefoot, she knew it was frowned upon, so she went ahead and slid on some shoes and a cardigan, before she left the Hogwarts building.

She decided to walk around the grounds for a bit, before she decided to head in to see Miss Dunbroch. She didn’t have her class for another three hours, but didn’t see any harm in going in early to see if she needed any help. Approaching her office - or whatever it was - she lifted a hand and gave a knock on the door, wrapping the cardigan around her until she was called out, where she smiled brightly and opened the door. ”It’s Rapunzel!” She called out once she had entered, door shutting behind her before she skipped to the back where the garden was located. ”Hi, Miss Dunbroch!” She lifted a hand, giving a pleasant wave before she lowered it. ”I showed up early to see if you needed any help. Is that okay?”

Outfit | merida o'dunbroch | Notes: Bad post, but here you go.
PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 13 Apr 2018, 03:42 PM

N/A

Rapunzel was one of her favorite students. Both smart and compassionate she was an excellent student in her class and most of the creatures that she had shown her class this far really liked her. As did Merida's dog for that matter. Chester, her Greek Shepard, was nowhere to be seen at the moment probably doing his own inspection of the grounds and where would be the best place to go hide his bone but she wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take long to come back now thst rapunzel was here.

When she saw the young woman she smiled. I'll be more than happy to have you helping me. I'm currently taking care of thestral food. she replied to her question with a wide smile Plus you being here is the easiest way to find Chester, I bet you he's gonna be here before we're even started. Hope that you wouldn't delay your studies on my account. I love having students helping me but I wouldn't want it to affect your classes. she added.

rapunzel gothel -- it was fine love don't worry about it <3

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 18 Apr 2018, 09:09 PM

'Cause I got the wind in my
hair, and a gleam in my eyes.
Rapunzel smiled in return to Merida, her usual bright one. ”Ooohh, thestrals. How are they today??” Admittedly, the Thestrals kind of scared her a bit, but that didn’t stop her from caring about them like she cared about all of the creatures. She wasn’t discriminatory, so she made sure to treat them all the same. She laughed at Merida’s comment on finding Chester, her hands coming together to clasp in front of her waist ”I love Chester! He’s such a sweetie. ~ Where is he?” She turned her head, not seeing the dog anywhere and gave up and looked back at Merida.

”Oh, no worries! I’m just taking a break from studying! If I study too long I’ll start not processing things correctly, and I don’t want that to happen. Breaks don’t hurt!” She giggled, lifting her shoulders in a shrug, before she began moving around the office, checking on a few of the plants that were situated. ”Is there anything you want me to help with?”

Outfit | merida o'dunbroch | Notes: <3
PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 19 Apr 2018, 09:08 AM

N/A

Merida felt a sense of delight when Rapunzel asked about the well being of the thestrals. She knew that some of the students were spooked by them, or were outright afraid of them. Unlike some of those students, however, Rapunzel cared for them same as she would for other creatures and she was always happy to talk to students like that. Due to their ability to be invisible to anyone that hadn't seen death and all some people were prejudiced towards them, but Merida loved them all the same. They're fine thank you for asking. Still adapting to their new sleeping arrangement but I think they're gonna do fine. They don't seem upset by it so that's good. she replied to Rapunzel's question. When she asked about Chester she chuckled. Around here somewhere I assume. I'm not too worried he knows to keep clear of the thestrals and the hippogryphs so he's probably bothering some poor soul for food. I swear to God way people feed him if he was an indoors dog he'd be twice as heavy. I can bet you anything that he's gonna be here within a few minutes though.

When she assured her that she was simply taking a break and that helping her wouldn't have a negative effect on her studies she nodded. Good. And yeah I agree, I mean when I was a student I had found that after a point I couldn't add anything to my knowledge if I didn't take a break. she said Well you could help with the carrots here. I've found that somehow the female thestrals seem to like the rabbit meet a bit better if it's been fed carrots. No idea why, but that's preferences for you. she added.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture

HOS Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning Taking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.