Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Request a Sub-board
Sigyn !
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 11:22 AM

Request a Sub-board
Use the code below to request a new sub-board to be added

You guys know better than the two of us alone which areas of the site get the most traffic, which offices, which buildings, which restaurants have the most threads set in them. So rather than us combing through every single thread and looking for trends, we figured it was better to just ask you guys to nominate which ones we should add.

All you have to do is fill in the code below. When thinking what you'd like to be added, try to make sure they're spread out where possible (i.e. we're always going to have the most boards in London, so if yours could be placed elsewhere then do consider that). Also, we'll need some form of evidence that this sub-board will be used. Details are below, and we will be more willing to add a sub-sub-board (i.e. one in Paris as supposed to just in France) and so on, than a top layer sub-board, so consider that too if you don't have many threads for evidence. That should be all; any questions, just ask.

CODE

[b]Name of Sub-board:[/b] what do you want the name of the board to be?
[b]Location of Sub-board:[/b] which board will this go in?
[b]Reason for Sub-board:[/b] why do you think we need this sub-board?
[b][i]Evidence:[/i][/b] give links to active or archived threads that would have taken place in this sub-board if it had already been made. Alternatively, link to shipper posts or state future plots in consideration that would take place in this sub-board
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.