Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Take one for the team, Hogwarts Voltron Crew
yoshi garrett
 Posted: May 23 2017, 12:56 AM

I will never let you
down
It totally sucked being in a different house from Lance and Keith. They got to hang out in their Dorm Rooms after hours and if he wanted to join in Hunk would have to sneak out and climb who knows how many towers. There was no way he was doing that. Getting in trouble wasn't on his list of things to do at Hogwarts because detention just sounded boring. Plus he might have to miss meals that was a huge no in his books.

So instead he'd tried to organize a get together of sorts in the Courtyard. It wasn't the most glamorous of places but if he decided on the great hall he'd get hungry, if the Quidditch Pitch then they were on opposing sides. It wasn't like they could train together when they'd end up playing against each other at some point. Man this whole different house thing really did suck.

Letting out a loud sigh, he flopped down on one of the benches set up nearby. It was true that he got along with Rapunzel who was in his house. She was great company and had the same troubles he did with certain subjects. Maybe he could introduce her to the duo if they hadn't met her already.

"Man. Looks like it's gonna rain."

The sky was beginning to cloud over - much to Hunk's disappointment - with a few drops of water raining from the sky. He'd have to relocate under one of the rooftops at this rate, but he couldn't be bothered getting up now. It'd been such a long week that he just... didn't wanna. But hey that happened sometimes right?

keith kogane lance ramirez

PM
^
keith kogane
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 07:53 PM

have the
courage

With the end of the year quickly approaching Keith was finding it harder and harder to keep his sanity. There was so much to do and it felt like there was no time to do any of it. He found there was an increasing lack of free time in his days, even on the weekends which previously were usually free to do as he pleased. There were papers to write, exams to study for, and the last quidditch matches were just days away. When Hunk had invited them all to spend the afternoon together, Keith had nearly declined. On the other hand, he knew that time to spend with his friends were running short as well. It was best to set aside some time, take a breather, and try to relax for a bit with them.

That being said, Keith still had one of his texts tucked under his arm when he arrived at the courtyard. Hunk was there sitting on a bench, but Lance was nowhere to be seen. Go figure. He was typically the last to show up unless he was brought along being dragged. Normally he’d chalk it up to girls distracting him but after recent events he knew it had to be something else. Maybe he was being responsible or something. With Lance it really could be a number of things.

Keith settled himself down next to Hunk with a, ”Hey”. A quick glance over reassured him that his friend was in one piece. Nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary. Good. ”No sign of the idiot yet?” It was compulsive to insult Lance even if they were on good terms. Good terms was a very loose way to describe it given what had happened recently. Keith had no idea if Lance had spilled the beans with Hunk or anyone else but he’d kept it all to himself.

[color=black]”I am so ready for this year to be over,” he mumbled, staring at the book in his lap. Except a finished school year meant all sorts of changes that he actually wasn’t ready for. The very thought still made his heart beat faster. Keith let out a sigh as he tilted his head up to look at the cloudy sky. ”I thought the weather was supposed to be getting better..” If looks could scare away the clouds then they’d be sitting under a clear blue sky.

to follow your heart
lance ramirez
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 02:07 AM

So in a way, Keith was right. Lance was talking to some girls. And some boys too. To be fair it was all one big crowd. But it wasn't flirting, it was business! Well sort of. Unofficial business. In front of him stood the members of the Muggle Studies club. This was his last year being the chair of the club and he'd miss them all. "So remember guys, muggles might be different from us, but that doesn't make 'em lesser!"

There was smattering of applause before the crowd broke up into groups. Lance looked at the time and realized he was late for meeting Hunk and Keith. He yelped a little and stuffed everything into his satchel before throwing it over his shoulders. "I'llseeyouguyslaterI'msuperhellalateokaybye!" He waved spastically at the others while darting out.

He ran as fast as he could and skid to a two yards away from them, windmilling his arms. "I'm here, I'm here!" Lance bent over and panted for breath with his hands on his knees. "Ugh..." He dropped his bag to the ground and followed it, flopping spread eagle on the ground.

After catching his breath he sat up again and grinned over to his friends. "So how are my two most favorite beautiful boys? Hunk, literal ray of sunshine? Keith , literal ray of... opposite sunshine?" Whatever their relationship was now, snips and snipes would always be a part of any interaction between Keith and Lance.

yoshi garrett keith kogane
PM
^
yoshi garrett
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 03:55 AM

I will never let you
down
Some friend he was turning out to be. Seriously he didn't even notice Keith was beside him until he actually spoke! Weren't friends supposed to know when they sat next to each other? Like a kind of psychic connection? If that was even real then he had absolutely nothing. Zit. Nada. Within Hunk there was not even a sliver of anything that might be telepathic. In short he actually jumped a little when his friend spoke.

"Uh... Hey!" That was awkward. Man he'd got to stop that one day. Plus he'd actually been expecting Keith to show up so what was wrong with him?! Oh now they were talking about Lance. Yeah that made sense. Most conversations with Keith ended up boiling down to the other Gryffindor. Sheesh why couldn't they just start going out already and admit that they liked each other? What? It was so obvious, especially since they'd been friends for so long. "Oooooh yeah, yeah. Straight to Lance I should've known. Nah he hasn't shown up yet."

"Seriously? I don't think I want it to end. I mean, you guys are graduating this year and I'm still one year behind. Sure I've got friends who're still gonna be here. I mean Punz is still in the same year so I won't be lonely or anything but.... yeah. It'll be weird without you guys. You're my best friends." It sucked thinking about the fact that soon enough, he wouldn't be able to meet up with Lance or Keith at all. They'd be off doing who knows what out in the real world and he'd... still be here. Studying. Maybe he could find a way to graduate early? Did they do traineeships? Maybe he could take up one of those at the place that Keith and Lance would end up working. That'd only work if they stayed together though. But like they'd separate.

Then Lance finally decided to arrive, leaving Hunk staring at his entrance. He seemed to be in a rush... did he just come from his club? That seemed pretty likely. What was it... Muggle Studies? Or Dance? Man he could never remember their schedules. But something felt a little different between the two. Had something happened? If it had, it was about time.

"Whoa. Don't usually see you complimenting so early in the day. Something good must've happened." He said with a raised eyebrow and the final member of their trio.

PM
^
keith kogane
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 09:42 PM

have the
courage

Keith narrowed his eyes, shooting Hunk a look when he commented back. ”Whats that supposed to mean?!” He shot back quickly, oddly defensive. Did Hunk know that something had happened between them? It wasn’t like he was asking anything out of the ordinary, was he? ”I just..he’s supposed to be here and he isn’t. That’s all.” Keith waved a hand around in the air, gesturing at absolutely nothing. The defensiveness was not suspicious at all. Slumping, he decided going quiet was probably for the best before he dug himself into a further hole. Stupid Lance was always getting him into trouble.

”I’m just exhausted. All the exams and interviews are just..man just wait till you go through this. Then you’ll know what I’m talking about.” Each year had progressively gotten harder, which prepared students for their last, thankfully. Less classes, but more work. ”Man, you’ll be fine. You make friends so easily.” Everyone loved him. ”And just think about the quidditch matches. You won’t have to feel bad about hitting me with bludgers anymore.” Keith laughed, elbowing his friend in the side gently. The quidditch matches were always interesting having to go up against each other but thankfully they never had any hard feelings once they were off the pitch. ”We’ll keep in touch. You can’t get rid of me that easily..and Lance is a literal leech. You couldn’t get rid of him even if you wanted to. Trust me, I’ve been trying.”

”Speaking of..” Keith’s eyebrow arched upward as the Hispanic came running into view. As usual he had to make a grand show of his entrance. ”Yeah, we can see that you’re here. We could hear you coming from a mile away.” Reaching out with his foot, he gently kicked Lance’s leg. Why? Because he could. Keith pulled his foot back immediately, as if Lance’s words had shocked him. A hint of pink rose to his cheeks. Why was he like this? And of course he had to turn around and insult him right after calling him beautiful. Faking a cough, Keith covered half his face with one hand to try to hide the blush and lifted up the other to flip off Lance. ”Bug off, Ramirez.”

to follow your heart

PM
^
lance ramirez
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 12:33 AM

It took only a few more seconds for Lance to get his breath back before he grinned at the two boys. Being the closer, he answered Hunk first with a grin. "I guess you could say that. 'Good thing', indeed!" He gave Keith what he thought was a sly wink and finger guns. Really he probably just looked like a moron, but that was okay. Part of the reason he acted like this was just to make people laugh.

Not that Keith would actually laugh. Maybe a small smile or a chuckle, but not more than that. Not while Hunk was here, at least.

Lance didn't react to the gentle kick, seeing it as more of an acknowledgement of his presence than an actual act of violence. The sudden jerk back made him snicker though. He didn't have to see Keith's face to know there was at least the slightest blush on his face from the compliment. "Psh, never. You're stuck with me forever."

He rolled over and, just to be the little shit that he is, crawled halfway over Hunk to poke at Keith's side. Repeatedly and incessantly, with both hands. He fully expected to pay for this, one way or another. But with the end of the school year and all the stress building up, he thought Keith could use a bit of blowing off steam."

PM
^
yoshi garrett
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 07:22 PM

I will never let you
down
"Nooothing. I'm just saying you spend an awful lot of time with Lance. Alone." There were plenty of implications in his statement. Seriously, those two should just hook up already because watching them flirt was becoming too much. Even for him! Hunk had known them for some time now and hung around because they were great guys, but the flirting got a bit much. Then you ask them about it and they're in denial. "Riiiight. Because I'm going to trust your word on this."

The interviews and exams... yeah they were bound to be tough. Of course they were it was exams and other stuff that you needed for the real world. But seriously, he didn't want school to be over. Not yet anyway. Who knew what Lance and Keith were gonna run off and do, then he'd have to figure it out. It would be easier just to stay at school for the rest of his life.

A smile formed on his face while talking to his friend. Yeah it was true, friends came easily for Hunk. It was just that he enjoyed everyone's company. Plus it wasn't like Lance and Keith didn't have a reputation. On their own Keith was supposed to be difficult and Lance was a flirt. Seriously if he could find his way into a friendship with them then everyone else would be easy enough. Not to mention he got along with - like - all the Hufflepuffs. "True. Hufflepuff would always beat Gryffindor if you guys weren't on the team. Although it would be too easy y'know? You guys are awesome at the game."

"Well you know where I live. Drop by when you can OK?" Friends like them only came around once in a lifetime. There was no way he wanted it to end just because they all left school. What Hunk wanted was a friendship that lasted a lifetime because....well he didn't really want to go home. Not with his sister still looking like she hated him. It was awkward and basically this group of friends was the closest thing he had to family.

OK now he was sure. Something had definitely happened between Lance and Keith. That conclusion was even more cemented in his mind when Lance climbed over him to start poking Keith. It wasn't possible that they weren't going out now. Honestly it'd be a relief. With the way they acted everyone assumed they already were an item. A quick smirk and Hunk lifted Lance up and basically shoved him into Keith's lap. "If you're gonna flirt, do it properly and not over me got it?"

PM
^
keith kogane
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 01:07 AM

have the
courage

”I don’t know about thaaat..but Hufflepuff would certainly do better without having to go up against us.” It would certainly be interesting to see what happened to the team after they left. Keith would make sure to ask Hunk for updates. Keith hoped that the team would continue to be successful but there was no telling what might happen. He was going to pass the captain position to the person he felt was most qualified but that didn’t guarantee that they would want it or that they would do a good job. Keith nudged Hunk’s arm, ”You’re awesome too. We’ll have to try to play some pickup games during the summer or something.”

Keith’s head nodded, ”Of course. I’ll make sure to send you letters too.” Weekly, if he remembered. He had no idea what he was going to be doing once he graduated still but he would always find time to write his friends. They were important to him after all. There was no way he was going to sever ties with anyone that he considered a friend. ”You can come visit us too on your breaks. I’m not sure what Lance is doing, but I’m moving in with Tom till I figure stuff out. I doubt he’d mind if you came by.”

Just like that, Lance was demanding attention and Keith couldn’t help but give it to him. It was hard to ignore him when he was being obnoxious. Which was always. Keith’s eyes narrowed skeptically when he saw Lance literally climbing over Hunk. Before he could react he was being jabbed over and over again in the ribs. Keith’s body moved on its own, jerking in reaction to the prodding that definitely tickled. ”LANCE!” he yelped out, pushing at his friends hands to try and get him to stop. ”I will hurt you!” The threat was given inbetween a small fit of laughter that Keith couldn’t help but let out when Lance’s finger hit a particularly ticklish spot on his side.

What came next was unexpected and Keith had no time to brace himself for the impact of Lance as he was shoved into him. Keith had already wiggled around on the bench in his attempt to get away. The weight hit him and all his balance was thrown off and sent them both toppling over the back of the bench. Before he knew it he was laying on his back, legs awkwardly hanging over the bench with Lance ontop of him. Keith wheezed, opening his eyes to find Lance’s face far too close to his own. The closeness caused his face to heat up and his heart beat to quicken. His mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. Instead he tried to move, only to find that he was completely pinned under Lance.

to follow your heart
lance ramirez
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 05:20 PM

Lance gave no thought to the threat from Keith. Not because he didn't think Keith would, but that little splutter of laughter took away any serious sting it would have brought. His smile widened and he made a mental note of exactly where that ticklish spot was, because if you think he ISN'T going to take advantage of that, you are so incredibly wrong, like wow, how could anybody be that wrong?

And suddenly he and Keith were on the ground, limbs tangled and faces way too close. Lance blinked in shock and watched as a bright red blush slowly took over Keith's face. The trapped boy looked like he wanted to say something, opening and closing his mouth, and Lance's attention stayed on that mouth even as Keith tried to wiggle himself free.

He resisted the sudden urge to kiss that mouth before realizing he didn't HAVE to resist those urges anymore. Subtly Lance dipped down to press his lip's against Keith's in a movement too quick for Keith to react before he rolled off and popped up. "So for the record, that one was entirely Hunk's fault. Totally and entirely one hundred percent him. Which, Hunk, how could you? Why, my oldest and dearest friend? I feel so betrayed! No longer my favorite!"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.