you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Home is Where the Heart Is, Tag: Judith Harris
Nicholas Wilde
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 06:56 PM

“Don’t you know it,” he said when she mentioned that he happened to know what Judy looked like when she had just woken up. “Ya gotta quit bein’ so harsh on yourself. You don’t really look all that bad.” Where the hell had that come from?

Judy took care of answering the door and Nick backed off a little, retreating to the kitchen to wait for her to bring in the bags with the food and set them down on the countertop. Taking his food when Judy handed it to him, Nick shook his head. “Honestly I don’t think it matters,” he said. “Alcohol goes with everything,” he said with a grin.

After a few moments of silence, Nick cast a glance towards the redhead. “You don’t think I was serious, do you? About gettin’ my job back.”

--- judith harris

PM
^
judith harris
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 09:01 PM

"I...thank you." Judy replied, turning around to answer, even more grateful as it prevented Nick from seeing her burning hot face. Compliments were rare.

She raised a brow at his comment, then opened up the fridge to get the two bottles. Normally Judy frowned upon drinking but it was the only thing Jack wanted when he came over. She kept two out of habit but after the day Nick had, she figured he deserved it. Bringing them over, set one in front of him.

"I don't know what to think, honestly." Judy opened her carton and stabbed a piece of chicken. "I believe I've said you're a riddle inside of a mystery wrapped in an enigma before. Sometimes." She flashed him a half smile before popping the chicken into her mouth. Even after all this time, there were still things unknown to her about Nick. It would be better to hear it from him than try to guess.

Nicholas Wilde
PM
^
Nicholas Wilde
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 04:04 PM

Looking up when Judy set down the glass bottle onto her little coffee table, Nick raised a brow. “Since when do you willingly drink that I didn't talk you into?” But he wasn't about to say no to a free beer - after all, it was like water to him most of the time.

Judy admitted after sitting down next to him on the couch that she wasn't sure what to think. “Only sometimes?” he asked, glancing over at Judy. “Well shit, I need to step up my game then, huh?” And he left it at that, vague as ever. He wasn't someone to be understood. And he was okay with that. He scooped up a forkful of his own meal, shoveling it into his mouth and pulling the ad for the apartment that they'd decided on towards him.

--- judith harris | OOC: This would be a good place to wrap up, yeah?

PM
^
judith harris
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 08:05 PM

Nick made a valid point. "Because the one I'm holding is Jack's. It's the only thing he wants when comes over but screw him." Judy flashed him a dangerous smile. "I still haven't forgiven him for Christmas." And probably never would. She scooped up another mouthful of rice, studying the ad further.

"Oh definitely. I'm catching onto your games, Wilde." Her reply toed the line between teasing and flirting, jabbing her plastic fork toward his chest before letting Nick take the ad to look at himself. Content to eat, she watched him over the lip of her carton. She'd found herself doing that more often, and quickly returned her eyes to the other newspapers. They'd have their work cut out tomorrow.

OOC: Sounds good. I'll call this done

Nicholas Wilde
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay
Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.