you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Passing Potions 101, Tag: Ty
ty ericson
 Posted: 14 May 2018, 10:11 PM

N/A

I'm Tigger! That's T-I-Double G-ER!
"Really?" Weren't the adults supposed to know everything? At least there was hope for Ty yet.

Ty nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! She said she was going to be waiting for me at the station in London. And that there was going to be cookies." Important details. Christmas was the time of year he got to see all of his family and have food and cookies. So. Many. Cookies.

Well, that made sense. And it'd be easier to tell if something had happened out here than it would in the dungeons. Did the Slytherins even like living in the dungeons?? It couldn't be all that great. It was cold, and dark, and smelled kinda weird even when someone hadn't screwed up their potion.

But oooh Dakota had said yes to rock skipping. Better subject to think on than the dungeons. Ty scrambled to his feet and followed after the Potions apprentice to the lake's edge. He scooped up a rock and took aim, before letting go. The rock hopped over the water four times before falling with a plunk.

"So why are you a Potions apprentice?"

CODED BY ELECTRIC OF SHINE

~*~*~
Tagged: Dakota Teton
Notes: re: cookies = basically my house at christmas.
Outfit: Uniform
PM
^
Dakota Teton
 Posted: 20 May 2018, 03:08 AM

N/A

“Really,” he said with a nod and a laugh.

Ty was excited to go home for the winter vacation, though it was hard to tell if he was excited to see his mother or the cookies that she said she would bring.

The kid picked up a stone and threw it across the surface of the water that stretched out before them, skipping it several times before sinking beneath the surface. “Nice!” Dakota said, raising his hand for a high-five.

“Ahhh...” He picked up a rock and turned it over in his hands. “I’m okay at potions,” he said. “My mom’s got a potions shop, sorta, on the reservation that I grew up on, and I always helped out there. As for coming here...” Dakota laughed nervously. “It’s an adventure. And those are always fun.”

--- ty ericson | OOC: Potion for Quick Reference

PM
^
ty ericson
 Posted: 21 May 2018, 11:45 PM

N/A

Ty grinned and gave Dakota a high five. "One time I managed to get a rock to skip seven times. Not here, but at home." Hey, he had something he could aim for.

"Ohhh." So it was a family thing. That...probably wouldn't be what Ty did when he was older. His mum worked a muggle job from home, and his dad did something vaguely-y with the Ministry. Ty just knew he was always home by dinner.

He could definitely agree with the adventure bit. Ty nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, they are!" Although the adventurey feeling of Hogwarts had worn off a little bit. And getting to speak with other students from the other two schools, he was wishing more and more that he was older so he could see for himself what those schools were like. "What school were you at, if you weren't here?" It was one of his favorite questions he had asked Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students through the term, because he just really really wanted to know.

~*~*~
Notes: not my longest but oh hey i didn't even realize we got to page two
PM
^
Dakota Teton
 Posted: 30 May 2018, 04:02 PM

N/A

The high five connected and he grinned. “Seven times? That’s so cool!” Dakota said as he wound up and flung his own stone across the surface of the lakes. Three full skips and a strange stutter step later and the stone sunk beneath the surface of the lake. “Ah man, your’s was better,” he said with a laugh and a shrug, stooping to pick up another smooth stone.

Dakota snuck a quick glance over his shoulder at the cauldron behind them before Ty asked what school he’d gone to. “I’m Lakota, which is one of the Native American tribes in the United States. I went to Ilvermorny, which is in this really old mountain range. It’s really cool. But things are different over there.”

--- ty ericson | OOC: Potion for Quick Reference

PM
^
ty ericson
 Posted: 11 Jun 2018, 03:36 AM

N/A

Ty grinned. Wow, he had beaten the potions apprentice at something. Now if only he was better at potions...although to be fair skipping rocks wasn't even in the same world as potions. If it was he'd probably be doing worlds better.

There was another "Ohhhh" from Ty at Dakota's response. Ilvermorny. He hadn't even heard of that one. Or maybe he had...it may have been in his History of Magic class...but really that class shouldn't be right after breakfast he wasn't always quite awake for it. "How different? What was it like?"

~*~*~
Notes: smol is just going to keep asking questions
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.