admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Listen, Van/Dannie!
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 21 Jan 2018, 03:24 AM

Listen, to the song here in
my heart. A melody I start, but can’t complete.
Rapunzel pulled the turtleneck with a finger, tugging on it slightly to adjust it before she let it drop. She was asked a few days ago to meet Vanesa at her office, for reasons she didn’t know why. She didn’t think it was because she could’ve done something wrong - last she remembered, Vanesa wasn’t in charge of anything disciplinary. Vanesa was some sort of Health educator, and it’s not like Rapunzel had any Health problems… none that she recalled, anyway, so she didn’t think it was anything with that, either. She couldn’t come up with any other reasons on why she was being called in, but if she was being called in, she’d show up anyway, and she wasn’t going to be late.

Rapunzel was the type of person who showed up to everything thirty minutes early, so it was a little bit early before the time she actually had to get there. But she didn’t think showing up early would cause any harm, if anything maybe it’d just speed the meeting up faster, for whatever she was meeting for. She navigated the moving stairs, running a hand down the braided hair before throwing it behind her as she moved down the halls to get to Vanesa’s office. She paused at the door, taking a breath and tugging her sweater down before she knocked on it. ”Van - I mean, Miss Morado?” It was weird calling her that when she was only a few years older than the girl, but she was an education figure now so deserved that respect. ”You summoned me?” She asked, pushing the door open as she did so once she was given permission to enter the office.

Muse | Outfit | vanesa morado | Notes: Ayyy, time to get this show on the road.
PMEmail
^
vanesa morado
 Posted: 16 May 2018, 08:16 PM

Vanesa was trying to do what she could since she had become faculty. And usually she was pretty lazy about that; bare minimum, real professors who were paid more than her could handle the rest. But she heard about what was going on with Rapunzel, finally in a position where she could do something about it, and decided to step up.

It had already been done but Vanesa figured she should tell the girl before parts of her life changed for her.

"It's fine, Rapunzel, you can use my name."

She gestured at the seat across from her desk.

"I am happy you decided to come though, this is important."

rapunzel gothel
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 20 May 2018, 08:43 PM

Listen, to the song here in
my heart. A melody I start, but can’t complete.
Rapunzel gave a nod when Vanesa gave her permission to still use her name, before she moved to the seat across from her and immediately sat down. It was important. Rapunzel could gather that much from the fact she was called into her office to begin with. Vanesa was more serious than she’s known her to be, so that was another sign that whatever she needed to talk about was something really important.

”What… is it?” She asked, fidgeting in the seat just slightly before opting to pull her legs up to cross them, in her most comfortable position. She had an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach over whatever this was, and it was a feeling she wasn’t particularly fond of. She hoped it was something “good” of importance, but part of her was thinking that wasn’t the case.

vanesa morado | Notes: Short, but..
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.