you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

With the Fire That You Started In Me
chantal warner
 Posted: 16 Mar 2018, 01:15 AM

Rick, I've been staring at this page for an hour, trying to figure out how to say this. I don't want to do this at all, much less this way but I tried to talk to you three days ago and you had something come up and yesterday I looked all day long for you and didn't see you once. You have a lot going on lately and I feel like you haven't been making time for me. When we first got together we were so close but sometimes I forget I have a boyfriend for a moment and then I get sad. There were so many nights during my internship when I just wanted to come back to the castle and tell you about my day, what I designed, or even about the day that Edna tried to make me use fur and we got in a giant spat. You were never there, and if you were, something would come up and you would run off, promising that we would finish our conversation later. Usually, we didn't.

This is the hardest thing I can remember ever having to do, but I think we need to take a break. If I'm being honest, I just don't feel like a priority to you anymore. Maybe this doesn't have to be forever, but I feel it is the best thing right now for me. I do love you, I just can't carry on this way anymore.

Chani
hi im bacon

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Almika@TDA!
PMEmailAIM
^
ulrich stern
 Posted: 16 Mar 2018, 02:30 AM

N/A

Chani, Chani I'm sorry. I never meant to make you feel like you weren't a priority. I promise, I'll be better! I'll make time for you, I won't be late anymore, I'll ask how your days were! Just, please, give me another chance? Can we meet up tonight? You can choose the place and time and I promise I'll be there! I'd ask if we can meet now but I've got a meeting in ten minutes that's really important.

PM
^
chantal warner
 Posted: 16 Mar 2018, 03:00 AM

Ulrich,

As much as I want to say yes and go back to being with you, I've been hurting for a long time about this now and I don't know if I can be sure it's not going to happen again. Like you said, you have something important to do right now, more important than me. Although I hate to be that girl, if you can't come see me now to convince me that we should stay together, then I think it further proves that we need to take this break. I hope that we can be friends while we're taking our break, but take all of the time you need to be able to handle being just friends. I want to meet up and talk about this either way and I want more than anything for this to only be temporary. There's no one else.

Chani.
hi im bacon

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Almika@TDA!
PMEmailAIM
^
ulrich stern
 Posted: 16 Mar 2018, 03:19 AM

N/A

I tried to I want to I'm so sorry I... I think you're right. I tried to get out of it, but I can't. But I still want to talk about this. If it's alright with you, can we meet for dinner tonight? Six o'clock, the gardens? Or you can choose, I'm not trying to pressure you into anything.

PM
^
chantal warner
 Posted: 16 Mar 2018, 03:33 AM

Ulrich,

I'll be there. I'm sorry that it has come to this, but I hope that it will eventually work itself out. Even if it doesn't, I want you to know that I can't imagine my life without you in it, one way or another. I think, after we talk we will both need some time to heal a little but then I expect you to continue being my best friend, if nothing else. If you meet someone, know that I will never think she's good enough for you and I will hate her. See you at six.

Chani.
hi im bacon

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Almika@TDA!
PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.