you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Chess is a Game of Bad Moves
chantal warner
 Posted: 31 May 2018, 09:10 PM

Chantal sighed in defeat as the Chess club began to file out of the club room. This meeting was over and everyone was dispersing but Chani wasn't quite ready to move yet. This was getting frustrating. She'd been in Chess for years and everyone knew she sucked. She'd been part of the last match played before the meet ended, and she lost. The fact that she and everyone else had been expecting that did not make it any less infuriating.

"Ugh!" She exclaimed, collecting her bag huffily. Why was she still in this club? She'd at first thought that everyone'd left the room, but that wasn't quite true. Most had left, though a single male student remained. All she knew was that his name was Takumi. She looked up finally, after her exasperated half-huff, half-yell to discover that Takumi was still there. "Oh!" She exclaimed in surprise. "I didn't realize you were there." She spoke with an apologetic tone.

There was a small pause and she looked down defeatedly. "I suck at Chess." She didn't know why she was still in it. After all, she had only joined to be with Ulrich. Now that they weren't together it reminded her of him. She had to concentrate now, on not tearing up.

Takumi Sumeragi

--------------------
user posted image
Set by Almika@TDA!
PMEmailAIM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 5 Jun 2018, 03:56 AM

Chess club was always rather relaxing for Takumi. He'd always been the one who excelled at these kind of games in his family. And like most things he was good at that his siblings weren't he put his all in it.

But as always the rather nice reprieve from the more stressful parts of school was over, and Takumi found himself hesitating a bit as others left, and he gathered his things, a bit lost in his own thoughts. He was trying to decide if next he should do some homework, or maybe call it a night and go to bed early... ugh maybe he should try to find more fun things to do.

When he heard the girl's voice, he spun around. He had thought he'd been left alone for the moment. "No you're fine! Just trying to gather my thoughts is all."

He found himself laughing a little at the girl's talk about chess. "Ah well...you've been in this club as long as I've been in it yes? You've had to have improved a bit..." He knew the girl's face but not her name, "Sorry whats your name again?"

chantal warner hope this is okay!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.