you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Klarion's Inspo Quote Library
klarion bleak
 Posted: 21 Nov 2016, 11:20 PM

I am alone again and I want to be so; alone with the pure sky and open sea. - Friedrich Nietzsche

It’s too late to play the good guy. It’s far too late. – Sucker Punch

Nobody really knows the nuances of you get up to in your spare time, and honestly they're probably better off that way. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

A little bird once talked to me/But then it flew away/Didn’t have the time to ask/The things I needed/Gotta make my own mistakes. – Zarif; Box of Secret

Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not. We never are. But that’s not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm? – Welcome to Night Vale

You are every mother's cautionary tale. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

Doesn’t matter where you go or what you do ‘cause if I burn, so will you. –Emilie Autumn

For those who fight, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know. – Sucker Punch

You’re only armed to the teeth because you’re more brittle than you care to admit. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

Gabriel, my way may be a dead end or it may lead up into the light. Either way, I choose it for myself. – Lucifer Morningstar, Lucifer #75

Hatred and sorrow are power, they are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength, and use that strength to move forward. – Sebastian Michaelis, Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

You’re only as lucky as your expectations are low. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes
PM
^
klarion bleak
 Posted: 27 Dec 2017, 10:05 PM

Even spectres can tire. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

I burn, I freeze; I am never warm. I am rigid; I forgot softness because it did not serve me. - Deathless, Catherynne M. Valente

I have burned my tomorrows/And I stand inside today/At the edge of the future/And my dreams all fade away. – U.N.K.L.E.; Burn My Shadow

I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws. – Fredrich Nietzche

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. – Niccolo Machiavelli

None love the butcher. Don't take it too personally. - Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

If I cannot move heaven I will raise hell. – Virgil, The Aeneid

If there is a future to be had, I will walk into it gladly at you side. – Fenris, Dragon Age II

Busy yourself with the affairs of the living, for once. - Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

If we’ve got no honor, then we’ve got no shame. – Emilie Autumn

Inside every cynic there is a disappointed idealist. – George Carlin

Is it just me, or do you get the feeling that two's company and three's a terrible breach of security? - Klarion Bleak

It doesn’t matter how old you are. A monster is still a monster. – Scott Westerfeld

It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path. – Benny, The Mummy

Some bodies may be temples, but all are ruins at your feet. - Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

It was a fair question, although the problem with fair questions is that they are asked about an unfair world. – Welcome to Night Vale

It’s more shameful to deny fear than it is to run from danger. –Jake Roberts

I've lost my mind/The skies are crashing around me/I'm left behind/Smoke obscures all I can see/You lead me down a dark path/But I’m who you blame for the aftermath. – JubyPhonic; Karma

Kill your gods. Devour your oppressors. - Unknown

Knowledge may be terrible, but we can only prefer it to ignorance. Light may be terrible, but we can only prefer it to the dark. – Welcome to Night Vale

Learning how to sink before I take the dive to swim/A map that only shows where I have not been - Nathan Sharp; Branded

Let no one think of me that I am humble or weak or passive; let them understand I am of a different kind: dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs. – Medea

Make it painful to your heart’s content. Engrave the pain of being alive onto my soul. – Ciel Phantomhive, Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries- for heavy ones they cannot. – Niccolo Machiavelli

Not evil, necessarily. That’s a bit simplistic. – Dirk Strider, Homestuck

Pain is important: how we evade it, how we succumb to it, how we deal with it, how we transcend it. - Audre Lorde

People who are unable to abandon anything, will fail to bring about any change. - Armin Arlert, Attack On Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

Power is being told you’re not loved and not being destroyed by it. – Madonna

Run away with me/ Lost souls in revelry/ Running wild, running free/ Two kids, you and me. – X Ambassadors, Renegades

She walked with darkness dripping off her shoulders, I've seen ghosts brighter than her soul. -Vazaki Nada

She was angry, which is the more productive cousin of fear. – Welcome to Night Vale

Some are the bandage, some are the knife, some get creative. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

Something once lost will never return. – Ciel Phantomhive, Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

The key of joy is disobedience. – Aleister Crowley

The only we’re allowed to do is to believe that we won’t regret the choice we made. – Levi, Attack On Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

The trouble is, you think you have time. - Unknown

There are forces outside your control. Most of them don’t care for you. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

There's nothing that I'd take back, but it's hard to say there's nothing I regret. – Of Monsters and Men

They tell you “there is nothing to fear but fear itself,” but you have seen yourself in the mirror. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

Things were worse than ever. So I stopped it. And I did it my way this time. No more negotiating. No more promises. No more second chances. And I did it alone. Because I had to. And it worked. – Klaus Wulfenbach, Girl Genius

We don’t keep things here that have no purpose. – Sucker Punch

What sins? I haven't had the chance to commit any sins yet. - Klarion Bleak

When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can’t survive forever. – Welcome to Night Vale

When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you. – Unknown

Without shame I go from where the fence has already fallen. – Vaino Linna, The Unknown Soldier

Write it in ink or in blood, it's the same either way. - Unknown

You are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world, and that, I believe, is why you are in so much pain. – Emilie Autumn

You are every mother's cautionary tale. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

You are the moon. Your body is caught half way between who you were and who you are. Don’t forget that you still have the same veins that are rooted and woven with your lungs. Remember that you although your cells regenerate, your outer layer is still the same. You are ripping, scrapping and bruising, but you are still you, just as the moon when she sheds and hides her skin. - Ashley Anderson, You are the Moon

You bite us we’ll bite back; better be scared when we attack. – Girls Aloud

You can’t change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity. – Armin Arlert, Attack On Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

You can’t starve the monster without starving the boy. - Unknown

You have witchcraft in your lips. – William Shakespeare

You may say this is no dream. This is a nightmare. Maybe. But it’s my nightmare, and I decide if I’ll wake up. – Mick Foley

You might not be afraid to die, but that doesn’t mean you’re ready. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

You were a plague none were prepared for. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes

You’re only armed to the teeth because you’re more brittle than you care to admit. – Amrit Brar; Shitty Horoscopes
PM
^
klarion bleak
 Posted: 14 Feb 2018, 02:40 AM

No time to grieve for roses when the forests are burning. - Juliusz Słowacki

Death smiles upon us all. All a man can do is smile back. - Marcus Aurelius

I don’t have much to offer, but I promise you can have the best of me. - Unknown

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The ArrowTaking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.