you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Looking for Pack, Wolf's Rain Characters (3/5)
Kyler Weylyn
 Posted: May 17 2017, 11:09 PM

N/A

come with me to paradise

the oldest.

tsume. claw.

For the sake of the ad, we’ll call him Tsume, even though we’d want a more traditional name to fit in with the site’s setting and stuff. The way that characters (with the exception of Cheza) have been named is picking a modern English name that has the same beginning sound as the canon counterpart. (Toboe became Tobias, Kiba became Kyler.)

Tsume is two years older than Kiba (our Kyler), which would put him at about 22/23 years old for our site. Click here for a link to his canon wiki but be warned, there are spoilers to the show. He’s completely open other than the fact that he went to Durmstrang and that’s where he met the rest of the pack. The last thing that’s important to keep in mind with Tsume is that Toboe (our Tobias) absolutely adores him, so that needs to be factored in as well. Message me, Zee, or Moni if you’re interested in Tsume!!

Bonus name suggestions!! I’m going off the beginning sound of /s/, because I don’t pronounce the ‘t’ in Tsume. Could be wrong though. However, here’s some /s/ name suggestions: Seth, Sebastian, Sean, Shaw or Silas.

the light-hearted one.

hige. whiskers.

For the sake of the ad, we’ll call him Hige, even though we’d want a more traditional name to fit in with the site’s setting and stuff. The way that characters (with the exception of Cheza) have been named is picking a modern English name that has the same beginning sound as the canon counterpart. (Toboe became Tobias, Kiba became Kyler.)

Hige is two years younger than Kiba (our Kyler), which would put him around 18/19 years old for our site. Click here for a link to his canon wiki but be warned, there are spoilers to the show. He’s completely open other than the fact that he went to Durmstrang and that’s where he met the rest of the pack. Message me, Zee, or Moni if you’re interested in Hige!!

Bonus name suggestions!! I’m going off the beginning sound of /h/, so here’s some /h/ name suggestions: Henry, Hunter, Holt, Hudson or Hayden.

BY MITZI

tobias valeri cheza lunel
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay RPG-D Candyland Couture

Avalon a Panfandom RP
HOS
Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay Wizarding Warfare

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning The Arrow INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.