Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Rose-Colored Boy, Ty and Dominic!
ty ericson
 Posted: 11 Jun 2018, 05:59 AM

N/A

I'm Tigger! That's T-I-Double G-ER!
He got his homework done!! And, and, there was still time in the day! Ty was rather proud of himself, in case no one had noticed as the little Gryffindor all but bounced up the various staircases back to the tower. He was done, it all looked right and, and...

Wait what was he supposed to do for the rest of the day?

Usually his homework took him all day, but Ty had actually sat down and focused and gotten things done! Now if only he could do that in class. But in class there were so many more distractions and lectures could get so boring and oh wait a minute the portrait hole was asking him for the password.

The painting swung forward and Ty stepped through, to see a basically empty common room. Basically, except for one person. "Hi Dominic!" Ty may not have been good with most memorize-y things, but he could remember names! "What are you up to today?"

CODED BY ELECTRIC OF SHINE

~*~*~
Tagged: Takumi Sumeragi
Notes: THE SMOLS
Outfit: !!!!!
PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 11 Jun 2018, 07:22 PM

But I be done seen about everything

When I see an elephant fly

Dominic still couldn't believe sometimes that he had his own broom.

It had been one of those things his mother had bought for him when the lawsuit money had finally appeared. It had felt like a totally frivalous purchase, and Dominic had protested against it, but his mother had wanted him to have something that made him really happy.

And it did make him really happy. It was a bit of an older model, but it worked great for him. Besides Dominic was used to not having the latest and greatest thing so it didn't bother him too much.

He sat in the Gryffindor common room, applying polish on the broom, and tuning it up. He was doing it in the common room, because he'd had his roommates complain about the smell of varnish, when he clumsily spilled it on his bed. And also because it was nice to hang around in these comfy chairs.

Dominic nearly jolted when he heard a voice call out to him. It was one of the first years a very rambunctius kid who's name he'd not forget (then again Dominic's memory was very good) "Hey Ty! I'm not up to much...just working on my broom a bit."

for ty ericson

SMOL SMOL SMOLLLLS

&
PM
^
ty ericson
 Posted: 11 Jun 2018, 10:19 PM

N/A

I'm Tigger! That's T-I-Double G-ER!
Not much was still more than nothing, which was what Ty was currently doing. Or about to be doing. His homework was done, he had no worries, no more assignments (at least not until the next lecture), he was as happy as could be.

But oooh the other Gryffindor was working on a broomstick. Ty was fascinated by flying, but he wasn't very good at it. Mainly because the few lessons the first years had didn't have much flying involved with it. And flying was scary. And he was pretty sure the broom he used could smell fear.

"Whatcha fixing on it?" he asked, plopping down in an armchair across from Dominic, dropping his bag unceremoniously to the side.

CODED BY ELECTRIC OF SHINE

~*~*~
Tagged: Takumi Sumeragi
Notes: <3 <3 <3
Outfit: SMOL
PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 14 Jun 2018, 12:07 AM

But I be done seen about everything

When I see an elephant fly

DOminic had expected the younger boy to be sated by his answer and walk off. But he should have expected more questions from someone like Ty.

For a second when Ty asked him such a simple question he wasn't entirely sure what to say. He wasn't used to people being interested in him at all, "Its just some cleaning. My wood had gotten a bit dusty and grimy. And the coating makes it stronger too." Part of why he'd been worried when his mother made this investment was he was still growing, and he worried about his proportions outgrowing the broom. But so far maintenane had made that fine. "Its not a great broom, its an old Nimbus model. So it needs more maintenance then a lot of people's brooms do." Even with the lawsuit money, Dominic was still far from the richest student at Hogwarts.

for ty ericson

SMOL SMOL SMOLLLLS

&
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.