you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

It's a beautiful day ain't it?, Open
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 8 Apr 2018, 06:47 PM

N/A

I love being outside in a day like this
It was a beautiful day and Merida loved being outside. The sensation of the sun on her face. She was currently tending to her garden and taking care of some plants that were necessary for the diet of the creatures that the sixth years were currently studying. She could had bought them but she found that producing them herself was a rather enjoyable task, plus she felt closer to the creatures by doing it.

Sometimes students would come and help her too and she liked that even more. It bonded her with her students and she found that it also made some of her students understand the creatures better. On other occasions people would visit and she'd just talk with them while she worked. Having a vague idea of the time she knew that she didn't have a class for another three hours and that was more than enough time to finish what she was doing and make a round in the grounds to make sure everything was fine.

Working concentrated she didn't realize that someone was approaching till she heard a knock on her front door. I'm back here. she called loudly. In the garden.

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 12 Apr 2018, 09:06 PM

'Cause I got the wind in my
hair, and a gleam in my eyes.
It was beautiful out, so Rapunzel decided to take the opportunity to go out and get some fresh air. She had been in the middle of studying for a test at the end of the week, but figured that taking a break for about an hour or two wouldn’t do any harm. She didn’t have another class until a little bit later, anyway, so she was heading out. As much as she liked going barefoot, she knew it was frowned upon, so she went ahead and slid on some shoes and a cardigan, before she left the Hogwarts building.

She decided to walk around the grounds for a bit, before she decided to head in to see Miss Dunbroch. She didn’t have her class for another three hours, but didn’t see any harm in going in early to see if she needed any help. Approaching her office - or whatever it was - she lifted a hand and gave a knock on the door, wrapping the cardigan around her until she was called out, where she smiled brightly and opened the door. ”It’s Rapunzel!” She called out once she had entered, door shutting behind her before she skipped to the back where the garden was located. ”Hi, Miss Dunbroch!” She lifted a hand, giving a pleasant wave before she lowered it. ”I showed up early to see if you needed any help. Is that okay?”

Outfit | merida o'dunbroch | Notes: Bad post, but here you go.
PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 13 Apr 2018, 03:42 PM

N/A

Rapunzel was one of her favorite students. Both smart and compassionate she was an excellent student in her class and most of the creatures that she had shown her class this far really liked her. As did Merida's dog for that matter. Chester, her Greek Shepard, was nowhere to be seen at the moment probably doing his own inspection of the grounds and where would be the best place to go hide his bone but she wouldn't be surprised if he didn't take long to come back now thst rapunzel was here.

When she saw the young woman she smiled. I'll be more than happy to have you helping me. I'm currently taking care of thestral food. she replied to her question with a wide smile Plus you being here is the easiest way to find Chester, I bet you he's gonna be here before we're even started. Hope that you wouldn't delay your studies on my account. I love having students helping me but I wouldn't want it to affect your classes. she added.

rapunzel gothel -- it was fine love don't worry about it <3

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 18 Apr 2018, 09:09 PM

Rapunzel smiled in return to Merida, her usual bright one. ”Ooohh, thestrals. How are they today??” Admittedly, the Thestrals kind of scared her a bit, but that didn’t stop her from caring about them like she cared about all of the creatures. She wasn’t discriminatory, so she made sure to treat them all the same. She laughed at Merida’s comment on finding Chester, her hands coming together to clasp in front of her waist ”I love Chester! He’s such a sweetie. ~ Where is he?” She turned her head, not seeing the dog anywhere and gave up and looked back at Merida.

”Oh, no worries! I’m just taking a break from studying! If I study too long I’ll start not processing things correctly, and I don’t want that to happen. Breaks don’t hurt!” She giggled, lifting her shoulders in a shrug, before she began moving around the office, checking on a few of the plants that were situated. ”Is there anything you want me to help with?”

Outfit | merida o'dunbroch | Notes: <3
PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 19 Apr 2018, 09:08 AM

N/A

Merida felt a sense of delight when Rapunzel asked about the well being of the thestrals. She knew that some of the students were spooked by them, or were outright afraid of them. Unlike some of those students, however, Rapunzel cared for them same as she would for other creatures and she was always happy to talk to students like that. Due to their ability to be invisible to anyone that hadn't seen death and all some people were prejudiced towards them, but Merida loved them all the same. They're fine thank you for asking. Still adapting to their new sleeping arrangement but I think they're gonna do fine. They don't seem upset by it so that's good. she replied to Rapunzel's question. When she asked about Chester she chuckled. Around here somewhere I assume. I'm not too worried he knows to keep clear of the thestrals and the hippogryphs so he's probably bothering some poor soul for food. I swear to God way people feed him if he was an indoors dog he'd be twice as heavy. I can bet you anything that he's gonna be here within a few minutes though.

When she assured her that she was simply taking a break and that helping her wouldn't have a negative effect on her studies she nodded. Good. And yeah I agree, I mean when I was a student I had found that after a point I couldn't add anything to my knowledge if I didn't take a break. she said Well you could help with the carrots here. I've found that somehow the female thestrals seem to like the rabbit meet a bit better if it's been fed carrots. No idea why, but that's preferences for you. she added.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 24 Apr 2018, 06:52 PM

”Of course!” Rapunzel smiled, listening fondly as Merida talked about how the Thestrals were doing. ”I’m sure they can adjust! They’ve been in a good mood, then, since you said they weren’t upset?” Rapunzel couldn’t see the Thestrals herself, which is the main reason why they scared her a bit. Knowing something was there but not being able to see it was a little… fearful. She didn’t think the Thestrals were going to do anything to her, but the fear was still always there. That didn’t stop her kindness and care for them, though.

Rapunzel carefully pulled off the shawl, folding it up and placing it down on a nearby chair, so it wasn’t in the way and hanging whenever she got to work, allowing free movement of her arms. She giggled when Merida said Chester was “around somewhere”. She had faith that the dog knew not to go near any of the creatures, so like Merida, she didn’t worry about whether he was getting in harm’s way or not. If Merida thought he’d put himself in danger, Rapunzel was certain the red-head wouldn’t let him run around. ”He just likes food!” Rapunzel said fondly and with a giggle. ”I hope he shows up! I’d hate to not get to hug him the entire time I’m here.” Her arms clasped in front of her waist, tilting to the left ever-so slightly as she talked.

Rapunzel nodded in agreement to Merida’s words about the studying, her hands lifting into the blonde curls of her hair to lift it up into a bundle, lowering her head as she pulled her hair into a tight-fit high ponytail, keeping it out of her way. Her head picked back up, tugging on the ponytail and running a hand down it. ”So feed some of the rabbits carrots? Got it! I can do that!” She nodded, skipping over to the carrots and beginning to grab a few of them to feed to the rabbits. ”Any other creatures we’re going to visit?”

PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 25 Apr 2018, 09:16 PM

N/A

There was something about Rapunzel's positive attitude that never failed to make Merida smile. There weren't many people like her, so positive and kind and Merida was particulrarly happy to have her a student and to see her interact with her classmates. She semed to be able to have a positive effect on most of them which was a small miracle in itself. "They're in a good mood indeed and it makes me happy.Both cause I love them to death and cause, given their reputation, I think that there would be many many objections to exposing the students to upset thestrals." she replied when Rapunzel asked about their mood.

When the girl went on about Chester and giggled Merida chucled too and outright laughed when, surely enough, her eye caught Chester running their way moments after Rpunzel finished her sentence. "Well here he is now." she mentioned shaking her head at the dog acting all happy to see them. "I think he's convinced that he's still a puppy." she said seeing the way he acted.

"Yep. Awesome." she replied when Punz asked her question and mentioned that she could do that. "I'd like to check on the hippogriphs too. And after that go around the grounds and makre sure everything is in order. That should probably get us to class time." she said when the girl asked if they'd see any other creatures, while she took some of the carrots that remained in order to help with feeding the little critters.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 07:09 PM

”That’s great! I’d hate for them to be in a bad mood.” Rapunzel’s never been around a Thestral in a bad mood, but she came to the conclusion that she didn’t know if she wanted to. Dealing with a grumpy Thestral didn’t sound like very much fun. With the talk about Chester, Rapunzel turned after Merida’s laugh and started giggling as well as Chester ran towards them, kneeling down to a crouch and opening her arms for the dog. ”Hi, Chester!” She cooed, immediately beginning to ruffle up the dog’s fur. ”It’s so good to see you!” She continued cooing, rubbing his belly before she had stood up to turn back towards Merida.

”I love the Hippogryphs! They’re some of my favorites.” She loved Salamanders, too, and Mokes were adorable. Really, she had a love of the more lizard-like creatures. When she got free from her Mother’s grasp, she wanted to get a pet of some sort that was a lizard-like creature. She just didn’t know of what, exactly. ”Sounds like a plan! I can help you with all of that.” She gathered a handful of carrots, turning to move towards the rabbits after she had them in hand so she could feed them.

merida o'dunbroch | Notes: She loves lizards. xD
PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 26 Apr 2018, 09:55 PM

N/A

When Rapunzel mentioned that she'd hate them to be in a bad mood she nodded. It made sense really. She had to admit that even she had been intimidated by thestrals at first even though she now loved all sorts of magical beings even the most... Misunderstood ones as she elected to see it. She did have to admit though that in the case of the thestrals, as was the case with other magical beings for that matter, it wasn't easy to deal with them when they were in a bad mood.

Seeing Rapunzel interact with Chester she laughed happily. She had to admit that the girl was as good with animals and magical beings as she was with people. It was remarkable really. Chester himself couldn't be happier as the girl spoke towards him and petted him and nuzzled against her. I'm becoming convinced that you're his favorite student. she commented with a bright smile on her face.

They're amazing aren't they? First time I flew with a hippogriph I knew I had to do something related to magical beings. And it's to this day one of my favorite things to do. she said when the girl mentioned that hippogriphs were some of her favorite creatures. excellent. she added as a response to that Punz could help with all of that headed towards the rabbits carrots at hand as well, with Chester running besides them and starting to circle the rabbit enclosure once they're get there. I think he wants to make sure that they won't go anywhere. she commented amused as she started feeding the rabbits while also trying to not get tripped by Chester running around.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 30 Apr 2018, 08:41 PM

Rapunzel fell into a fit of giggles as the dog nuzzled against her, enjoying the pets and attention he was getting from the blonde. ”Aww,” She giggled out when Merida said she was getting convinced that she was Chester’s favorite student. ”Well, he’s my favorite, too.” She cooed back to the dog, ruffling up his fur before she had stood up to get back to work. ”I’ve never rode a Hippogryff.” Her head tilted, going back to retrieving carrots. ”What’s it like?” She smiled warmly as Merida talked about her career, always loving to hear people talk about their passions.

She followed Merida to the cages, laughing as Chester followed them and started running around the cage. ”I promise they’re perfectly secure, Ches,” She giggled, smiling as she opened the cage with some of the rabbits and immediately started cooing. ”Hi, cuties. I have some carrots for you.” She started holding them out one by one, giving the rabbits a chance to munch on them.

PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 1 May 2018, 07:00 PM

N/A

Merida smiled fondly as Rapunzel mentioned that Chester was her favorite too giggling and ruffling his fur. When she said that she had never riden a hippogriph and asked what it was like she thought about it for a moment trying to see how she would explain it. It's an amazing feeling really. They're quite proud being so the fact alone that one allowed you to ride it is marvelous on its own. And personally I love flying so that's another reason why I love it so much. You feel so free when you fly, at least I do, and the way these creatures move and fly... It's just really hard to put into words. But for certain it's one of my favorite feelings in the world. she said hoping that she was explaining it enough though she didn't know if she could actually do as much to someone that hadn't had the experience.

She laughed softly when Rapunzel reassured Chester and subsequently cooed at the rabbits and started feeding them. It's impressive really how good you're with animals and beasts, magical or not. It's a talent I'd think and not many have it, or show the care that you do in developing it.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 13 May 2018, 12:05 AM

Rapunzel smiled, listening to Merida talk about what flying a Hippogriff was like. ”It sounds so magical,” She responded with a wistful sigh, smiling as Merida talked about it. It sounded wonderful, and Rapunzel only wished she was good at flying so she could try and ride one herself. But she couldn’t fly at all, so trying wasn’t a very good idea. She understood the feeling Merida was talking about, because she felt that way for all kinds of reasons. But she loved listening and hearing Merida talk about it, and hearing Merida’s passion was quick to put a smile on her face.

Rapunzel smiled down at the Rabbits, making sure each of them got a carrot and looking up at Merida when she was spoken to. ”Oh, well,” A shoulder lifted into a shrug, giving a small smile. ”I care about creatures just as much as I care about animals. They all deserve love and care, and I just make sure to show that for every living thing. I just… I don’t know. Care, I guess.” Her shoulder lifted in a shrug, smiling before her attention went back to the carrots.

PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 13 May 2018, 03:13 PM

N/A

As she talked she could see a wishful expression in Rapunzel's face and when the girl commented that it sounded magical and smiled she nodded It really is. she said I could show you how if you'd like. I mean it can be difficult at first but it's worth the effort. Irma is rather calm for a hippogriph so she should be a good match for a first time flier. she added after a little bit of thought. She still exhibited the behavioral characteristics of hippogriphs but she thought that her and Punz would do fine if the girl accepted.

As the girl kept on talking she nodded with a wide smile. She really liked the girl and she thought that it'd be a shame to lose her as a student once she graduated but she was sure that whichever profession she'd be going into would be lucky to have her. Now how about we go see the hippogriphs? she asked once they were done feeding the rabbits.

Chester looked up as if he knew that they'd be moving out soon What do you think Ches? You're gonna help with the hippogriphs too? she said towards the dog as she lovingly petted him.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
rapunzel gothel
 Posted: 20 May 2018, 09:42 PM

Merida agreed that it was very magical, and Rapunzel couldn’t help but sigh wistfully. At the offer of showing her, Rapunzel’s face lit up immediately. ”Really?” Her smile was wide. She wasn’t sure how well she’d do, but if Merida was willing to teach her; she never backed down from learning something new. ”I’d love to!” She couldn’t help the bounce right after she said that, before she immediately fell flat on her heels. ”If you’re willing to show me, of course. It’ll be a new experience! I love new things!” She even had a Hippogriff who was good for first timers. This was great!

She gave a firm nod about seeing the Hippogriffs, before skipping along behind Merida and letting her lead the way towards them. She moved her gaze down to the dog, giggling as she reached down to run her fingers across his fur briefly before she righted herself, arms clasping together and folding behind her back as she moved with Merida over to the Hippogriffs. If Merida was actually willing to teach her how to ride a Hippogriff, she was really excited.

Outfit | merida o'dunbroch | Notes: You’ve got her excited now.
PMEmail
^
merida o'dunbroch
 Posted: 21 May 2018, 07:26 PM

N/A

Merida felt a sense of excitement going through her when she saw Rapunzel's excitement. She was happy to help her students learn new things especially when they were so happy for them. Of course. I'd love to show you. I love teaching new things to my students even more so when it's something they get as excited for them. she replied. It was amazing really. Students like Rapunzel were rather rewarding in how involved they got into learning new things and how excited they got about it.

She smiled fondly as Rapunzel skipped along and when they reached the hippogriphs she was very happy at the prospect of teaching her something new. Hey guys. I brought a friend too today. Remember Rapunzel? she said towards them.

You know it's a good thing that you're here. The more familiar they become with you the easier it's gonna be to let you ride along. Plus the trust relationship works both ways and the more relaxed you are around them the better you're gonna enjoy the process. she said towards Rapunzel.

rapunzel gothel

BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.