Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

The Seer & The Ghost, Tadashi
theresa kore
 Posted: 6 Jun 2017, 07:14 PM

She played the fiddle in an Irish band
But she fell in love with an English man
”Gods be damned,” Theresa groaned as she shook her head gently, realizing she had fallen asleep at her desk. It was a quiet day, no classes as those had finished a few days ago, but she had been helping out her students prepare for their final exam. She had been spending long hours in her office and there was no surprise she had ended up sleeping in. She hadn’t been sleeping all that well the past few nights, twisting and turning most nights. She pushed off her head off the desk, groaning again as she pressed her fingers into her pounding head. Oh, she needed some tea… or something stronger… She snorted softly before she looked to the watch hanging on the wall above the door.

10:40pm She sighed as she stood, moving towards the stove, hand reaching for the kettle as she filled it with water and lit the stove. Theresa was fairly mundane, unlike most professors. She preferred the mundane way of doing things. Perhaps it was odd to others, but to Theresa, it was a small comfort of her old life… Her muggle life… One she barely realized existed anymore. She shook her head as she moved to curl up on a dark brown couch, her red hair vibrant against the dark couch as she leaned against the arm rest with a sigh. She wanted to go back to sleep, but she knew sleeping in her office wasn’t exactly the best for her. She should have gone home, but it was late and she was truly in no mood to go home. She wasn’t all too sure what she wanted anymore.

Her light blue eyes studied her office, drifting over the grey walls and rich brown floors. Her office was smaller then most, Divination isn’t viewed very highly and she understood such things. She liked her homy little office. It fit a small couch she was now laying on, a small stove and a wardrobe she kept almost everything else, along with a bookshelf full of files and books she required. A small smile quirked her lips upward as the kettle began to hiss and steam, causing her to rise and wander over to the wardrobe to grab a cup, some tea leaves before lifting the kettle off the heat and pouring it into the cup. The smell of mint and lavender filled her nose as she hummed softly, returning to her spot on the couch. She placed the cup down on the small table, before gasping sharply as she spotted movement at the door. She placed a hand over her chest with a sigh,”Tadashi! Holy Hera you scared me…” She released a slow breath, before smiling at the ghostly figure of the man,”It’s good to see you… I haven’t seen you in a while…”
### words • muse • notes:Yay for friends!

Tadashi Hamada
^
Tadashi Hamada
 Posted: 7 Jun 2017, 04:04 PM

Go
The whole school year was almost over. Kids were filling the library to study, and professors were occupied with marking papers. A ghost didn't have as much to do though. He did try to participate by floating around the tech shop offering advice to the students.

Tadashi knew most of the kids, and they liked him for the most part. His year of being the technomagic teacher was a good one. Many of his students were happy. He only wished he could have taught more. It was a little hard to make things when you can't exactly touch stuff.

He could only do so much, so when the kids needed more hands on help he let Professor Seong take over. He spent the rest of the afternoon mingling, and as it got later more kids decided to turn in.

Now the halls were quiet save a few cats that decided they were better than their owner's curfew and wandered. As he glided, he saw a room still shining through it's door with dim light. An office no less.

Staying up so late was usual when grading, but it was ridiculous when finals were just around the corner. The transparent head poked through the door to see Professor Kore relaxing with a cup of tea. He jumped just as she did and came in fully. "I'm sorry Theresa, I didn't mean to startle you." He smiled back. "I saw the light, and wanted to check in. Are you doing alright?"

theresa kore

Be great
^
theresa kore
 Posted: 12 Jun 2017, 05:51 AM

Theresa knew that the children were struggling. Divination was one of the harder classes and Terra understood that it was not for everyone. Terra had not had many friends, considering how odd she was. She was a Seer, someone who could literally touch something and have a vision. Honestly, She wanted that her students to succeed without fail, but unfortunately… Not all students were good at Divination.

She released a deep exhale as her heart slowed to normal from the slight scare. She smiled gently to Tadashi with a chuckle,”It’s quite alright… I wasn’t expecting anyone else to be here so late… Not expecting to see you…”

She chuckled gently with a soft groan before shaking her head with a soft sigh,”Could be better… Honestly, I wish I could say I was doing alright, but I don’t really know… It’s been such a long few weeks, I’m struggling not to break down and… honestly, I don’t know… Think I’m just losing my mind…” She sighed before yawning with a soft groan,”Sorry that was a longer rant then I was expecting… I’m so sorry about that, Tadashi…” She shook her head with a sigh, chuckling,”I’m talking way too much, aren’t I?”

She yawned again, shaking her head with a groan,”What are you doing in this part of the school? You usually hang around the technomagic’s classroom…” She was honestly surprised to see Tadashi around. ”I haven’t seen you around recently, It’s good to see you again…” She smiled gently as she took a sip of her tea, placing it down on the table,”I’m tempted to just stay here tonight… No point in going home anymore…”

### words • muse • notes:Well, that was a long rant... I am so sorry about her....

Tadashi Hamada
^
Tadashi Hamada
 Posted: 16 Jul 2017, 11:23 PM

Go
Tadashi moved into a sitting position, just hovering over the seat. The exasperation of his coworker was apparent as she went on. Exams were always stressful for both students and teachers. He was able to bend it around and have the kids make a project for his class. Divination wouldn't be so easy he assumed. But then again he was never too good in that subject.

"It's alright really." He had all the time in the world, so what was a few minutes of listening to a friend's problems to him? "It's harder to just stew in frustration." Plenty of experience could back up that comment.

He tilted his head with a smile. Small talk would be good to get her mind off the task at hand. "The kids have been coming and going all day. When they all headed out, I figured I'd go for a walk- er... float that is." He chuckled quietly. His eyes then went to the couch and he frowned. "I don't think that's good for your back. That or your butt will fall asleep and it will be weird to get up in the morning." Sofas were comfy, but not sleeping comfy. "Getting out of the office would probably do some good. Just get away from it, y'know?" theresa kore

Be great
^
theresa kore
 Posted: 11 Oct 2017, 04:19 AM

Theresa looked to Tadashi as he took a seat beside her. She barely noticed he was a ghost, she didn’t treat him any different. Once upon a time, he had been a person and Theresa was never one to treat anyone any different. She had been treated incredibly different for someone who excelled at Divanation… She had been treated as an outsider, but that was in her past….

She was almost grateful for Tadashi to being there. She probably would have snapped at anyone who tried to talk to her, which would have been bad being a professor, so she was grateful for Tadashi allowing her to ramble. He was her friend. She smiled gently before she chuckled softly,”You’re right… Thank you for listening… Keeps me sane…”

She looked to Tadashi as his head tilted, a smile on his face. She smiled gently, nodding as he spoke, chuckling himself. She raised a brow, before she laughed, her eyes flickering to the couch before she smiled,”Yeah, you up for a walk? Rather not be alone, if you don’t mind…” She smiled gently as she stood, moving slowly and placing the now empty cup on the counter. She needed to get out of here and Tadashi was right about that…

### words • muse • notes: <3 <3 <3 Sorry this took so long…

Tadashi Hamada
^
Tadashi Hamada
 Posted: 10 Feb 2018, 04:24 PM

Go
Theresa might be a bit odd, yes. He didn't fully understand divination. But a master of any field still has their quirks. Being a seer just happened to go with fortune telling, so why should it be too strange? Tadashi was grateful for the casual behavior in return. Too many people would shift awkwardly, avoid eye contact, dance around the conversation of death, and generally try to find a reason to not chat with the see-through man.

It was nice to know the two had a mutual understanding that odd doesn't make things "not normal". With a small chuckle he shook his head. "I'd rather listen than watch a friend go off the deep end." He liked to know and be close to his co-workers. They were pretty much a bunch of nannies for a buttload of magical teenagers. Of course they'd have to stick together to make it through that.

He stood up with her invitation. Tadashi wasn't going to just leave now in the middle of some quality time. Though he had to hold back the habit of offering his hand to help her up. It was such a habit and awkward to still carry out. "Of course! Got any direction you're taking or will this be an aimless stroll?" Either way was fine with him. With his ability to go anywhere, he'd rather take Theresa's lead. theresa kore

Be great
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.