you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

This is fun, Edward / Jim
jim hawkins
 Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 05:35 PM

When Ed mentioned that damage to the wiring happened when he used his arm to block spells he nodded and became thoughtful for a few moments. "There are ways to reinforce it a bit further for that. It would absorb some of the damage and would prevent the wiring from going to fried mode instantly though repeated blocks would probably have gherkin same effect if done one too close to another cause the system would need time to balance out. It's in here somewhere..." he said trailing off at the end. " here it is! "he exclaimed after a little while of flipping through the pages of a notebook.

When Ed's cheeks became red as a result of him offering of the boy taking credit for what they came up with, and yet smiled non the less, thanking him, he shrugged it off.

"You're welcome. Though there's no need to thank me. It's a bit selfish too maybe. If the creator doesn't want people messing with her creation... It'd save me from a lot of scrutiny." he teased giving him a wink.

As he spoke about the advantages of the wand being embedded and the different spells he lost track of time really. And when the knock on the door came he looked up and smiled at the student at the door. "Frankie... I'll be with you in a moment. I've got the notebooks we'll need on the second shelf, if you'd be so kind to get them while we're wrapping this up here."

After that he turned to Edward. "any questions you might have I'll be glad to answer. And of course you're welcome to use these notes at any point." he said with a friendly smile.

Edward Elric - - - sounds good to me
PM
^
Edward Elric
 Posted: 23 Apr 2018, 12:45 AM

N/A

He nodded as the professor spoke, soaking in everything that was being said. When the student showed up in the doorway, however, Edward was quick to grab the red jacket that was standard for his Durmstrang uniform and slip it on, effectively covering his metal limb once more. Just because he felt somewhat comfortable discussing it with his professor didn’t mean that he wanted everyone to see it and to know about it.

Professor Hawkins spoke with the other student for a moment or two, directing them where they needed to go before turning his attention back onto Edward. “Could I come Friday after my classes?” he asked, probably sounded more eager than he’d wanted to. The man gave a nod and a smile and Edward gave a quick thank you again as he lingered for a moment longer as the professor went to help the other student. Maybe this wasn’t going to be such a bad term after all.

--- jim hawkins | OOC: Fin!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture

HOS Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning Taking It Back INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ------->YOUR BUTTON HERE!

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.