you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Testing, 123
talia al ghul
 Posted: 17 May 2018, 05:58 AM

Hey guys! I’m starting to realize how many family members, friends, etc. my small fleet of beans would love to have. So, I decided to put them all together under one want ad. Here, you’ll find requests related to Jean Grey, Meg Morado, Talia al Ghul, Gwen Parker, and Belle Desrosiers.

I’m looking for siblings for jean grey. I have in Jean’s app that two of her siblings are magical and two aren’t, but I’d definitely be willing to change that if someone wanted to switch things around. As with everything that comes after it, these are only suggestions. I would love for Jean to have family members, and any way you want to interpret them is fine with me. I just find that having some ideas listed helps sometimes (it did when I saw Dannie’s request for Vanesa’s siblings, which led me to make Meg). So, here’s a quick summary of Jean and some potential suggestions for her siblings.

Jean Grey

taken by: Cissa ; faceclaim: Sophie Turner

Jean was born in New York, where she lived with her parents and four siblings before they relocated to Massachusetts so she could attend Ilvermorny for her first few years of school. Jean has a budding affinity for wandless magic, which her best friend Annie helped her to practice until a tragic accident occurred during one of these attempts and Annie was killed.

After a long and difficult trial, Jean was forced to transfer schools, which led her to Beauxbatons for her fourth year and beyond. She’s now finishing up her sixth year there as an Elite.

BY MITZI

Eldest Grey Sister

taken by: open! ; suggested faceclaim: Holland Roden [very open to change], Allison Williams

Potential Canon Spirits: Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, Lana Lang, Mary Jane Watson, Madelyne Pryor/Goblin Queen

If you play Jean’s elder sister as a witch, she likely would’ve attended Ilvermorny and continued to live with their parents over holidays, and she could’ve relocated to Europe after graduating for work, for a change, to be closer to her sister, basically any reason you like. Considering the Grey genome was targeted by the Shi’ar in the comics for its power being potentially dangerous, it would make sense for the sister to be a powerful character, like a superhero/villain.

BY MITZI

Elder Grey Brother

taken by: open! ; suggested faceclaim: Chris Evans [very open to change]

Potential Canon Spirits: Clark Kent/Superman, Any X-Man or Avenger

If you play Jean’s eldest brother as a wizard, he likely would’ve attended Ilvermorny and continued to live with their parents over holidays, and he could’ve relocated to Europe after graduating for work, for a change, to be closer to his sister, basically any reason you like. Considering the Grey genome was targeted by the Shi’ar in the comics for its power being potentially dangerous, it would make sense for the brother to be a powerful character, like a superhero/villain. I’m picturing him more as a hero and a little more dignified than his younger brother.

BY MITZI

Younger Grey Brother

taken by: open! ; suggested faceclaim: Aaron Taylor-Johnson [very open to change]

Potential Canon Spirits: Peter Quill/Star Lord, Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver

Mostly the same as above but a little younger (though still older than Jean). If you play him as a wizard, he likely would’ve attended Ilvermorny and continued to live with their parents over holidays, and he could’ve relocated to Europe after graduating for work, for a change, to be closer to his sister, basically any reason you like. Considering the Grey genome was targeted by the Shi’ar in the comics for its power being potentially dangerous, it would make sense for the brother to be a powerful character, like a superhero/villain. I’m picturing him as more comical than his older brother.

BY MITZI

Youngest Grey Sister

taken by: open! ; suggested faceclaim: Odeya Rush [very open to change]

Potential Canon Spirits: Lady Sif, Kitty Pryde, Lois Lane

If you play Jean’s younger sister as a witch, she likely would still attend Ilvermorny and continue to live with their parents over holidays, but we can try to come up with a reason she would’ve transferred to Beauxbatons like Jean or Hogwarts or Durmstrang. Considering the Grey genome was targeted by the Shi’ar in the comics for its power being potentially dangerous, it would make sense for the sister to be a powerful character, like a superhero/villain.

BY MITZI

Now for meg morado’s family. If you check out Dannie's awesome want ad **click here**, you can see more information on the Morado siblings we’re missing. Right now, we have Vanesa (Vidia from Disney Fairies) and Meg (Megara from Hercules). We’re looking for two more sisters and a brother! ^^

talia al ghul is in severe need of her villainous father and would love to have her siblings, too!

Talia al Ghul

taken by: Cissa ; faceclaim: Jenna Dewan-Tatum

After her mother’s death, Talia was left to the care of her father, Ra’s al Ghul, who trained her in martial arts and weaponry and molded her to follow in his footsteps as the head of the League of Shadows. Talia works in the Department of Mysteries as an Unspeakable and is about to begin a her first relationship with Loki Laufeyson.

Talia has her sights set on the Minister’s office and is making quite a few enemies on the way to the top.

BY MITZI

Ra’s al Ghul

taken by: open! ; suggested faceclaim: Jason Isaacs [very open to change], Liam Neeson, Alexander Siddig

Potential Canon Spirits: Ra’s al Ghul

(From my profile—open to negotiation.) Talia has a close but tense relationship with her father. Ra’s is a potions prodigy and ex-Healer who founded Leviathan, which is now a multinational corporation responsible for countless potions and cures for magical diseases. In secret, he founded the League of Shadows, a group of assassins that has managed to stay under the radar but is growing steadily stronger.

Ra’s is a pureblood supremacist who is obsessed with eliminating “imperfections” in the magical population, and if this leads to wiping out a significant portion of that population, why not? He has been trying to groom his children into the perfect heirs their whole lives, and his only son was born a squib, which made him unworthy in his father’s eyes. His eldest daughter, Nyssa, wanted nothing to do with the company or the League and has left to forge her own path. This left Ra’s with Talia, his third child, who has spent her life trying to make herself worthy of their family and mold herself in her father’s image.

BY MITZI

Nyssa al Ghul

taken by: open! ; suggested faceclaim: Katrina Law [very open to change], Natalie Portman

Potential Canon Spirits: Nyssa al Ghul, open to others

(From my profile—open to negotiation.) Nyssa is the second child and eldest daughter of Ra’s al Ghul. While she is magical, she has no desire to participate in the family businesses, legitimate or otherwise (though she could develop this desire later).

In canon, Nyssa walks away from her father’s plans and is disowned for it. She eventually kidnaps and tortures Talia and kills their father before the two sisters take over the League together. I’m open to any interpretation of their relationship. She appears in Batman: Arkham Knight.

BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.