Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Rei & Dominic
Dannie
 Posted: 9 Jun 2018, 07:23 PM

IT'S A MATCH!
rei ikari & dominic beaufort

Dominic has sent Rei down a flight of stairs (hopefully it wasn't on purpose).

You are welcome to change the prompt to suit your needs or ignore it altogether. You can swap who does what in the prompt as you would like!

Takumi Sumeragi
PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 10 Jun 2018, 07:19 PM

But I be done seen about everything

When I see an elephant fly

Dominic would swear on his life that it was just an accident it really was!

He'd been rushing to class, he had Technomagic over at Beauxbatons today, the portals had been a bit congested, and MAYBE he had lingered a bit too long over his peanut butter toast at breakfast! So really he knew it was his fault.

And as always he hadn't been looking where he was going, and then KAPOW!

He sent a girl tumbling down the stairs while he had been rushing down them.

He tried to ignore the sounds of laughter, at both of their expenses as he ran toward the girl. She was obviously an upperclassman, much much older then him, and that made him even more embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" he pleaded. "It was an accident I swear!"

for rei ikari

he the klutz

&
PM
^
rei ikari
 Posted: 12 Jun 2018, 12:55 PM

N/A

Today was proving to be a normal day. Everyone was moving slowly for a Monday morning and there was a line of people moving through the school. Fortunately teachers were a bit more lenient for the first class as the portals were always busy at the start when they first opened, though the smart ones were heading there at the start of them opening to avoid it. Rei never said her classmates were smart.

She was on her way up to class, she had transfiguration first thing in the morning on MWF and she thought she was well out of the way, but apparently not as some child came barreling down the stairs and crashed into her. Which of course forced her down and when she landed her head gave a nice solid WHACK against the floors and she winced. Especially when she also felt pain in her arm as well.

She looked up at the child and semi glared through the headache and possible concussion. "What were you doing running blindly down congested stairs not watching where you were going?" She needed to get to the hospital wing, she was sure Healer Wrynn-Hawkins would love this first thing in the morning.

Takumi Sumeragi

PM
^
Takumi Sumeragi
 Posted: 14 Jun 2018, 05:37 AM

But I be done seen about everything

When I see an elephant fly

Oh great, he'd messed up again like he always did! Dominic found himself cringing as the older girl berated him, "I'm sorry I just tripped, I was in a hurry, I didn't mean to be so clumsy I" His frantic apologizing, stopped when he saw her arm, "Oh no, oh no, god I'm so sorry! Here let me take you to the hospital wing!"

It felt funny he was offering that when he'd been in a rush before. But he figured Mr. Hawkins would be understanding about the situation. "I'm really really sorry" he repeated.

for rei ikari

i'm sorry he's so sorry xD

&
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU PJRPG -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.