you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp
Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

Clarifying what's changed, Jim/Morticia
jim hawkins
 Posted: 17 Apr 2018, 04:24 PM

Jim had to admit that he didn't know much about Gomez Addams, and he was certain that he could had put more effort into getting to know the man that had been the head of Drumstang. However he was no longer in that position and his wife, Morticia, was instead. One thing he did know, and liked for that matter, about him was his open door policy. Over the time that the intergration had been in place Jim had come and gone many times, borrowing books that he needed for his classes. Usually he would try to not get them out of Drumstang not wanting to cause any trouble to the students and faculty of the school, but he had always felt welcome to "raid" their library. Of course he had never caused any damage to the books and while he wasn't the most organized person to ever walk this earth always returned the books on time when he had to take them out of the school.

With Morticia being now in Gomez's position he had figured it would be polite to ask if he could still do as much. Maybe while he was at it he would actually get to know about Morticia a bit more than what he knew about Gomez. Getting in her office he had to admit that the first impression of the woman was somewhat intimidating, but also quite intriguing. She had this smile that you didn't know if she was actually smilling at you or plotting your demise. Or anything in between for that matter.

"Greetings ma'am. Jim Hawkins. Hope I am not intruding too much." he said towards her.

morticia addams

PM
^
morticia addams
 Posted: 7 May 2018, 12:01 AM

N/A

headmistress
She had a meeting today; one that was scheduled via owl post. The Technomancy professor at Beauxbaxtons wanted to speak with her about something. Apparently Gomez had allowed him to borrow books from their library if he had needed them. Morticia saw no issue with this, but it was polite of Mr. Hawkins to ask for a meeting.

She had ordered her paperwork for that do so that she could have the time for the meeting free. It wouldn't do to have stacks of paperwork all over for a scheduled meeting. Of course she had had it as a professor, but now she was the headmistress she had to be a bit more professional.

Taking a short break for lunch Morticia had gone right back to work, and had finished just as the knock came to her door for the meeting; right on time. Pleased she set her paperwork aside and looked to the man and smiled at him. "Good afternoon Mr. Hawkins. You're not intruding at all, please have a seat. How can I help you today?"

Tag: jim hawkins

Notes:

PM
^
jim hawkins
 Posted: 7 May 2018, 07:14 PM

Another thing that Jim found impressive was how well organized Morticia kept the place. Usually when someone would walk into his office, appointment or not, he'd be working on something having half a dozen papers and notebooks open in front of him. When she greeted him back offering him a seat and saying that he didn't intrude asking him what she could help him with he offered her a wide smile as he took a seat.

Thank you. And I'm glad to hear that. he said towards her politely before cutting right to the chase. Well you see, as I've mentioned in the letter, your husband would allow me to borrow and use books from the Drumstang library when I needed them for personal or class related research. So I was wondering if you'd allow me to do as much too. Figured it would only be appropriate to seek for permission since there was a change in the head of the school. he said towards her.

morticia addams

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

PORTKEYS

Shadowplay Candyland Couture RPG-D

HOS

Rise of the Believers X-Generation: X-Men Roleplay

YOUR BUTTON HERE!<------- HG OHaV The Beginning INCREDIBLE TO INFINITY AND BEYOND UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU -------> YOUR BUTTON HERE

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.